Of all your chat contacts to how many people do you talk seriously and frequently?

20 members have voted

1. 1. To how many persons do you chat seriously and frequently?

• 1-2
    • 2-5
    • > 5
  2. 2. What is the % rate of all the contacts you talk to seriously and frequently?

• <10%
    • 10-25%
    • 25-50%
    • 50-75%
    • >75%

I'm no big chatter and I'm active in only one chat forum.

Of my about 20 contacts I only chat to about 5 people multiple times in a month but not frequently.

The only person I talk to every day is my girlfriend.

I have some contacts I haven't even talked to yet ... because I'm too shy I guess.

Do you talk to pretty much each contact you have or do you only chat to a part of your contacts?

Edited by Ayama Wirdo

Just 1 everyday, there are some people that I'll hear from a few times a month though

I really wish I could message people but I get too nervous and unable to do anything its way too intimidating.......so I kinda just hope people message me first ahahaha..ha

Just one, really. Perfectly fine with it only being that one person, but I only get to talk to them for maybe an hour or two each day, and most of that time isn't even spent talking, it's typically watching some sort of media.

well if I were to count discord that percentage would be way off because I have very very few "contacts" to begin with in there

If I were counting skype, on the other hand...

I only talk to like two people, though I guess that's mostly changed to one because now I sit five feet away from one of them.

It's unfortunate that I'm bad at instigating conversations with other people because some people actually get really offended about it... and what they don't understand (and if they're paranoid enough, still won't even after I try to explain it to them) is I'm like this with everybody unless there's somebody who is willing to open conversation with me. And often if they do that often enough, then I get comfortable enough that it becomes more easy and natural for me to open up conversation with them. But it has nothing to do with me disliking anybody ;~;

So on skype I counted 69 contacts (nice) excluding a duplicate account. I speak to one to two of those people (now on discord) frequently. Putting me well under 10% ^o^

One (Ein) every day, for serious stuff than the other one that I also talk to every day.

And then there's one more I talk to for serious stuff but it's not as frequent? I think.

i send many words all the time to parrhesia and haru, plus my mate rob, reasonably often on-and-off mr. sirius, specta all the time but that's on and offline, my mate jim whenever he's around

i'm a more social creature than i pretend to be

Edited by Integrity

Two, though one less frequent than the other. One of them is Tonton, the other Glaedyr (who doesn't come to the forums any more). Honourable mentions to the Portuguese bloke I've known for 8 years. Speak to him about once a fortnight.

Don't really want or need any more. Speaking to others now and then is refreshing, but not something I permanently want. At least for now.

i send many words all the time to parrhesia and haru, plus my mate rob, reasonably often on-and-off mr. sirius, specta all the time but that's on and offline, my mate jim whenever he's around

i'm a more social creature than i pretend to be

at least you admit it

how vaguely can you even word a question

I'm with him. I'm not trying to be rude but there's a lot of things that fall under chat.

The main thing I wanna know is if talking on group chats count. If not, its really my brother and nightmarre mainly. I used to talk a lot with big Boss but around the time I fell off playing 4u and smash we started talking less. It got hard with him because I started working fairly late, and he's in a distant timezone.

I talk to about 8 regularly on Discord. It used to be more, back on Skype, where I'd just social butterfly my way around this cartoon video game forum for nerds. Less so now, though.

Another couple regularly on Facebook, if it counts. I mean, hell, it's above 5 either way.

i dont know how to answer the question. i usually dont pm but im in a lot of group chats and one of my group chats has all my best friends that i talk to every day in the chat. the others not so much anymore