Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

I almost have total subforum domination!

'95 was the year the DC Talk album Jesus Freak came out. It was the greatest album of all time, and @Rex Glacies and @DefaultBeep probably agree.

This man speaks the truth. Even Freddie Mercury himself was quoted as saying: "This Jesus Freak album is a masterpiece, and will absolutely remain present in everyone's minds for decades, nay, millennia to come." He said that. No need to look it up, it was definitely a true thing that he uttered.

'98 is the best King of Fighters game. Well, I like '96 more, but that was was already taken. Alternatively, the Game Boy Camera was released, which everyone loved and is still in production to this day.

99 Red Balloons

2 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

This man speaks the truth. Even Freddie Mercury himself was quoted as saying: "This Jesus Freak album is a masterpiece, and will absolutely remain present in everyone's minds for decades, nay, millennia to come." He said that. No need to look it up, it was definitely a true thing that he uttered.

'98 is the best King of Fighters game. Well, I like '96 more, but that was was already taken. Alternatively, the Game Boy Camera was released, which everyone loved and is still in production to this day.

Hard for him to say that when he died in 1991.

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

99 Red Balloons

Hard for him to say that when he died in 1991.

Oh no! Now I'm sad that I missed 85, I could've totally brought up Feuer und FlammeGuess I'll just have to wait for a mod to show up...

When it's for an album as perfect as Jesus Freak, even death cannot prevent a music legend from complimenting it.

Ninja Avoidance 101: wait for someone else to post, then immediately post yourself. That was too close for comfort, Natalie!

8 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Oh no! Now I'm sad that I missed 85, I could've totally brought up Feuer und FlammeGuess I'll just have to wait for a mod to show up...

When it's for an album as perfect as Jesus Freak, even death cannot prevent a music legend from complimenting it.

Ninja Avoidance 101: wait for someone else to post, then immediately post yourself. That was too close for comfort, Natalie!

I was typing out 86 while it was stolen from me.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I was typing out 86 while it was stolen from me.

It's always a shame when ninjas happen during number themes like this. Especially when it's your birth year that was stolen. If it makes you feel any better, my birth year was taken as well.

4 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

Think of it this way: I'm like the son you'll never have!

Boy, if you guys take mafia this seriously, then maybe you need a goof-up like me to join next time!

Do it!

Don't worry about it to much. There's generally so many fuck ups that people will just ignore yours, unless they are memable (or you stick with a bad reason for voting someone for the entire game, even though every other player alive is trying to tell you you're being an idiot, but nobody would actually do that, right?).

Edited by Bartozio

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

Do it!

Don't worry about it to much. There's generally so many fuck ups that people will just ignore yours, unless they are memable (or you stick with a bad reason for voting someone for the entire game, even though every other player alive is trying to tell you you're being an idiot, but nobody would actually do that, right?).

You've given me inspiration, Bart my boy! I might just try out this Mafia thing and see if I make anybody mad!

7 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

(or you stick with a bad reason for voting someone for the entire game, even though every other player alive is trying to tell you you're being an idiot, but nobody would actually do that, right?).

This feels very passive-aggressive, and I think I know who it's about...

By the way, I'm glad that the fanart was to your liking, @SullyMcGully

Just now, DefaultBeep said:

By the way, I'm glad that the fanart was to your liking, @SullyMcGully

It was! Google images wasn't turning anything up, and I was getting desperate! Thanks, Meap!

Holy Hera Sully! You must be incredibly bored to have taken over the entire Forum Games! I'm gonna need to necro a couple of posts to keep you in check.

2 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

'95 was the year the DC Talk album Jesus Freak came out. It was the greatest album of all time, and @Rex Glacies and @DefaultBeep probably agree.

Oh yes. I most certainly know what that is, and totally agree that it was the best album of all time. I most certainly am not an uncultured swine that has no idea what you're talking about. Nope. Most certainly not. I definitely have heard about this album before and agree that it is the best.

In 110, the Forums of Trajan were constructed in Rome.

2 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

It was! Google images wasn't turning anything up, and I was getting desperate! Thanks, Meap!

No problem! Did you also try just Googling "Christmas Zidane"? I did that at first, and it definitely did not give me what I was hoping for.

110 In 111, Rex was a big ol' ninja jerk.

Edited by DefaultBeep

10 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

You've given me inspiration, Bart my boy! I might just try out this Mafia thing and see if I make anybody mad!

I did it! Sully is joining a game! This'll be great!

4 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Yeah, maybe I'm being a bit petty

112 So I think Beep got ninja'd for 110, by which he ninja'd me for 111. Do we call this getting chain ninja'd or something?

Edited by Bartozio

No problem! Did you also try just Googling "Christmas Zidane"? I did that at first, and it definitely did not give me what I was hoping for.

Yeah. Google's never let me down this bad before. How'd you find it? 

Meap, you got ninja'd and it's throwing everyone off.

2 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

110 In 111, Rex was a big ol' ninja jerk.

Y'all almost ninja'd me when I was posting, so consider it payback. I had good facts for both 108 and 109.

In 114, nothing really interesting happened.

6 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Yeah. Google's never let me down this bad before. How'd you find it? 

You may be disappointed to hear this... but I just Googled "Christmas Zidane Final Fantasy" instead. The extra specification helped immensely.

If you join a Mafia game, I will absolute read it, because I need to see how well you do. I may join myself, depending on when it is and how busy I am.

You may be disappointed to hear this... but I just Googled "Christmas Zidane Final Fantasy" instead. The extra specification helped immensely.

If you join a Mafia game, I will absolute read it, because I need to see how well you do. I may join myself, depending on when it is and how busy I am.

I just joined the Persona 5 game, but @Bartozio is already making me regret it.