• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

7 hours ago, Jave said:

Honestly speaking, if by any chance you pulled Sanaki, what would you do?

Bench her and get mad for wasting my Orbs.

10 hours ago, L9999 said:

I would love to have a bigger chance of getting Nino....

Thracia obviously was going to get the shaft. For one, it was released during the SNES' dying breath, so no Japanese bought it. I say Japanese because it was never localized. For two, most of the FE3DS babies never touch the old games because they are "primitive and boring." For three, when the newer players want to try out the old games, everyone gangs on them saying, "don't play Thracia 666! Iz 2 HARD!!!!" Most modern gamers think hard games are anathemas to the world so they don't give it a chance. All that makes it the most unpopular FE game discounting Hipster Emblem because Shadows of Valentia is now a thing. As for the characters, sadly they are only notable if they are useful in LTCs or 0 growths runs, because there is not much characterization in Thracia's cast to care besides lol!Asvel or #Staff2win. Still waiting for the remake. 

Yeah, I agree with all your reasons. Makes me sad still since Thracia is my ~second~ favorite FE game, only slightly beat out by New Mystery because I enjoy the portability. And I knew Fates/Awakening was going to dominate the polls, followed by the GBA FEs. Waifu Emblem is at its best. I disagree with the lack of characterization, though, Archanea definitely takes the cake for that. I find enough of the Thracian characters pretty compelling.

Cyas was robbed why would you need another warp!bot Sety

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Bench her and get mad for wasting my Orbs.

Are you serious? That's wasting a perfectly good red tome user! Trading needs to be a thing. I'm saying this like you already have her lol. Deep down in your heart of hearts you know that Sanaki is your baby. It's only a matter of time before you finally get her Hee hee. Even if you don't get her now I have 10 bets you'll get her after the focus is over and use her in secret ;):

The recycled art is a bit disappointing, but you guys have to remember how much art's been put in this game already! It's a LOT, man. Asking for more feels a bit greedy and rough on the artists. I don't think these look that bad anyway. I'm content with them. Besides, some characters who will get them don't have art for the game yet. RD Ike, for example. I can't wait to see it! So glad both Ikes get calendars. <3 We love Ike!

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, Thane said:

That's such a disappointment. I sort of hoped we'd see the two characters interact or at the very least see new artwork. Did I misunderstand everything from the get-go?

On the bright side... they're separate at least. Would have been annoying to have Leo share with Nowi.

Given that it's recycled art from the opening/website page I would assume the characters that didn't get new art there will be given the same art style such as RD Ike, Ephraim and so on.

Ike and Lyn may have had recycled artwork from the title screen, but this maybe opens up the possibility for that artist making brand new art for the characters not on the title screen (like Leo for example)? Idk I'm trying to be optimistic bc I do actually quite like that art style even though I do wish they put a bit more effort into the calendar backgrounds. 

1 minute ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Ike and Lyn may have had recycled artwork from the title screen, but this maybe opens up the possibility for that artist making brand new art for the characters not on the title screen (like Leo for example)? Idk I'm trying to be optimistic bc I do actually quite like that art style even though I do wish they put a bit more effort into the calendar backgrounds. 

Lyn is supposed to be the Lady of the Plains. So where the shell are my Plains. Instead I have some stupid mono colored background -_-

Already set Ike's wallpaper on the phone :P: . Will set Lyn's by mid march.

I thought it was going to be a bit more special, more elaborate design, but oh well. I'm fine with it. At least they're better than Veronica's!

Edited by Quintessence

2 hours ago, tailfin said:

I can see where Rezzy is coming from, though. I sent Ephriam home out of spite, after all. xD

This is the worst thing I've ever read regarding Heroes since Anacybele announced she used to (not sure if she still does) send home any units she doesn't like.

3 minutes ago, Raven said:

This is the worst thing I've ever read regarding Heroes since Anacybele announced she used to (not sure if she still does) send home any units she doesn't like.

If she's craving feathers and wants to drop a unit she can't find use for, it's her choice man

No, it's my CHOICE like Elie said, not my loss. Ditching a unit I can't find a use for or don't like isn't a loss to me. It's a gain because feathers. So I don't see how it's mind-boggling at all. I haven't ditched any characters lately, but that's partly because I liked the units I got most recently more and because I haven't pulled in quite awhile.

Thinking about throwing out Jagen though, because I haven't had a use for him and I really would like the feathers. But I also don't really want to deflate my roster anymore. I guess I'll do that when I do get more characters again.

Edited by Anacybele

Do you think I should upgrade Sharena to 5* ? I've got the feathers and badges, but...

On the one hand, I'm already using Ephraim that I eventually find great (some people may remember I spit on him a few days ago, but now he's max level and he became very good for some reasons), and 20k feathers is a lot, I'll have 80 after that. On the other hand, she won't be pulled at 5*, so it won't be a loss. But Ephraim's doing well in my team finally, and Camus may be available someday too. I could also use these for upgrading my Robin that is very useful in Arena (+HP/-Res). (Or a +Spd if I can find one)

Using a team of 5* Ephraim (neutral), Marth (+Atk/-Res), Fae (don't know yet), and 4* Robin.

Edited by Brand_Of_The_Exalt

10 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

No, it's my CHOICE like Elie said, not my loss. Ditching a unit I can't find a use for or don't like isn't a loss to me.

Whatever.

3 minutes ago, Brand_Of_The_Exalt said:

Do you think I should upgrade Sharena to 5* ? I've got the feathers and badges, but...

I'd say go for it, but who am I to advise?

2 minutes ago, tailfin said:

Yes, I sold Ephriam for 1000 feathers. Best decision I ever made. It's so liberating to send a lord home.

Me sending home units I don't like is mind-boggling, but this isn't? Seriously.

51 minutes ago, Raven said:

i have sent home 3 5 star camillas because i do not like camilla

i send home pretty much any character i don't like, even if they're really good

as a result my full group is entirely elibe except for palla, jeorge, maria, and the starting team who i'd send home if i could

Edited by unique