Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

18 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

They must reward the whales somehow.

Also, should I give Anna reposition or swap? I already gave her +3 attack so I just want to make sure I'm doing the best thing here.

Escape route > Vantage on Lyn?

Brash assault > any other B skill on Lyn. Trust me, I've already tried it out

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

The only thing I've inherited atm is Lonqu's Vantage 3 to Ryoma hahaha.

Sad that I can't give Eliwood his well deserved Death Blow 3. Why Hawkeye....

Gonna 4* the Shanna I have so I can inherit Desperation.

11 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Reposition is strictly a worse Draw Back. Swap is questionable but between the two it's better since it doesn't require three tiles of movement.

I like Vantage on Lyn more than Escape Route, if only because it synergizes better with her kit. If ranged units are a concern Escape Route might be ok too.

I have an extra Nino so draw back it is!

8 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Brash assault > any other B skill on Lyn. Trust me, I've already tried it out

Hmm Ill have to look but the best brash assault I have might be Hinata's which is only 2

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I have an extra Nino so draw back it is!

Hmm Ill have to look but the best brash assault I have might be Hinata's which is only 2

I inherited mine from Bartre, who learns it at 4*. He's also quite common, which is convenient.

What's the possibility of having a quick reference topic dedicated to listing what skills are at Lv. 3 already before 5*? Bartre gets Brash Assult 3, Hinata gives Fury 3, etc etc. Might be very helpful for people planning out skill inheritance.

Edited by MrSmokestack

On 3/16/2017 at 8:34 AM, Korath88 said:

I inherited mine from Bartre, who learns it at 4*. He's also quite common, which is convenient.

I guess I'll wait until I get one then

Also, it is here. The Anna of doom, death, and destruction!

Edited by Arcanite

4 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

What's the possibility of having a quick reference topic dedicated to listing what skills are at Lv. 3 already before 5*? Batre gets Brash Assult 3, Hinata gives Fury 3, etc etc. Might be very helpful for people planning out skill inheritance.

Hmm, it's possible. However, it's not that much work to just look it up on the Wiki. Just select the skill and then select the different characters and compare. I guess do the topic if you first see which 4* unit can give 'X lvl.3 skill' and then looking if it fits any of your characters. I personally do it the other way around, I look at what skill would be best and then I look at which character(s) can give it the cheapest.

I guess I'll wait until I get one then

Also, it is here. The Anna of doom, death, and destruction!

Screenshot_2017-03-16-08-36-31-1.png

Holy moly, that's scary xD. I probably would have put points in her 5* weapon first though.

Edited by Birdy

20 minutes ago, Birdy said:

Holy moly, that's scary xD. I probably would have put points in her 5* weapon first though.

Well I need a good ax user but Michalis is coming and he's gonna be pretty nasty. I have the feathers for 5 starism but I want to wait for him because he looks nice. (I also have a flying team and he fits better than Narcian. + he would be a good bow counter with Iotes shield + Fortify fliers) 

Takumi who?

Spoiler

qCRh616.png

I'm probably not the first to do this lol. 

inb4 everyone starts putting B Tomebreaker on Takumi... but how many people would actually be willing to murder their F!Robins just for that? XD 

Also I realise that this could work with any mage unit really so this is more of an insult to injury since M!Robin already counters Takumi ahaha. 

Edited by Benishigure

4 minutes ago, Benishigure said:

Takumi who?

Hide contents

qCRh616.png

inb4 everyone starts putting B Tomebreaker on Takumi... but how many people would actually be willing to murder their F!Robins just for that? XD 

Also I realise that this could work with any mage unit really so this is more of an insult to injury since M!Robin already counters Takumi ahaha. 

Do we know if you can put blue tome breaker on bows? It would cancel out anyway so they would just end up in the same place. You could also put T-Adept in place of Defiant speed for extra Lulz

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Do we know if you can put blue tome breaker on bows? It would cancel out anyway so they would just end up in the same place. You could also put T-Adept in place of Defiant speed for extra Lulz

Yup, it's possible.

Spoiler

w1yxMlq.png

....would it actually be worth sacrificing Roy to do that? I happen to have him. XD

So, after seeing how Inherit Skill works... I'm glad I pulled that 5-Star Ogma, so I don't need to burn 40k feathers to make Brave Sword Hana a thing (just 20k, to 5-Star Hana). I won't be able to make Blarblade Ursula a thing any time soon tho (Ursula and both of my Odins are 3-Stars)... Sigh. I hope that Hero Merit thing lets us get lots of feathers at a reasonable quickly when we get it.

Also, does anyone get Triangle Adept 3 at 4-Stars? Because I wanna give it to my M!Robin without burning too many feathers.

2 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

So, after seeing how Inherit Skill works... I'm glad I pulled that 5-Star Ogma, so I don't need to burn 40k feathers to make Brave Sword Hana a thing (just 20k, to 5-Star Hana). I won't be able to make Blarblade Ursula a thing any time soon tho (Ursula and both of my Odins are 3-Stars)... Sigh. I hope that Hero Merit thing lets us get lots of feathers at a reasonable quickly when we get it.

Also, does anyone get Triangle Adept 3 at 4-Stars? Because I wanna give it to my M!Robin without burning too many feathers.

Roy gets t-adept at 4 stars.

Just now, Arcanite said:

Roy gets t-adept at 4 stars.

Anyone else? My only Roy is the 5-Star I pulled back in February, and I don't want to get rid of him. And I doubt I'll pull another one any time soon, given my luck with Reds and the fact that I'm pulling nothing but Blue/Grey this focus because I want Ninian and all of this focus's Grey units.

2 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

Anyone else? My only Roy is the 5-Star I pulled back in February, and I don't want to get rid of him. And I doubt I'll pull another one any time soon, given my luck with Reds and the fact that I'm pulling nothing but Blue/Grey this focus because I want Ninian and all of this focus's Grey units.

Selena only gets t-adept 2 at 4 stars and so as cordelia, so if you want t-adept 2 then that's the way to go. Other than that there is sanaki who I'm pretty sure is only available at 5 stars

23 minutes ago, Benishigure said:

Takumi who?

Hide contents

qCRh616.png

Lol. This is the same thing I was going to do, before I realised I didn't have Setsuna. So, I've put Seal Res on him instead, for now, which probably isn't the best thing to give him, but it's something.

14 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Selena only gets t-adept 2 at 4 stars and so as cordelia, so if you want t-adept 2 then that's the way to go. Other than that there is sanaki who I'm pretty sure is only available at 5 stars

Ah, damnit. It's not too bad tho, I don't really need TA on anyone right now. I guess I'll hope for a 4-Star Roy pull in the future then, 'cause I'm not gonna burn feathers on Selena (maybe Cordelia, depends on when she learns Galeforce).

9 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

Ah, damnit. It's not too bad tho, I don't really need TA on anyone right now. I guess I'll hope for a 4-Star Roy pull in the future then, 'cause I'm not gonna burn feathers on Selena (maybe Cordelia, depends on when she learns Galeforce).

She learns gale force at 5 stars

Use this link for a list of all skills. "Find in page" helps a lot.

Edited by Arcanite

This inheritance think has really got me thinking...Effie can now have any special she wants (within class reasons). I'm thinking something that regains HP, as that could be pretty useful. I also have a couple 4* that I could get Buckler and Esc off of, that could be useful...

Trying to find something that buffs def and res for Minerva...Not an easy choice.

Anyone know if Gronnblade would work well on a 4* Cecelia? Just wondering...Well, then I might not be able to get Gronnraven+...

This is hard work. Any ideas for Effie, Minerva, Lucina, and Klein?

6 minutes ago, Frosty said:

I must resist the urge of slapping a +50% damage skill on Eliwood... or any of my favorites that is not named Shanna...

Hahaha. I gave my Narcian Camilla's Brave Axe, so I know that feel.

In all seriousness, if you want to put a proc on one of your favorites, just don't choose Night Sky or Astra, as they are dependent on your damage after everything else has been calculated. Rather, either Bonfire / Ignis or Glacies / Iceberg will always ensure you deal damage in combat when charge is full even if you would have dealt 0 otherwise. Moonbow / Luna will deal more damage overall as your enemy's defenses increase.

1 minute ago, Effies_Home said:

Anyone know if Gronnblade would work well on a 4* Cecelia? Just wondering...Well, then I might not be able to get Gronnraven+...

This is hard work. Any ideas for Effie, Minerva, Lucina, and Klein?

Do you have anyone with Hone Cavalry and Fortify Cavalry? Then yes, Cecilia can make Gronnblade work (though, maybe save it for when she can get the + version). Otherwise, I would just keep it on Nino.

As for Effie, give her Death Blow or Defiant ATK if she doesn't have it, and maybe Threaten DEF so she can hit harder. Also, perhaps Draconic Aura or Dragon Fang, to take advantage of her high ATK?

For Minerva and Lucina, I have a long spoiler in another post on this thread (this page or one or two back, I think) for thoughts on them.

For Klein, maybe give him Threaten DEF so he can hit harder with his Brave attacks?

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

4 Clarity, you can't give units that have WTD, a 'Breaker against that type. Anna can't inherit SwordBreaker. Otherwise, all else goes.

1 minute ago, ILikeKirbys said:

Do you have anyone with Hone Cavalry and Fortify Cavalry? Then yes, Cecilia can make Gronnblade work (though, maybe save it for when she can get the + version). Otherwise, I would just keep it on Nino.

As for Effie, give her Death Blow or Defiant ATK if she doesn't have it, and maybe Threaten DEF so she can hit harder. Also, perhaps Draconic Aura or Dragon Fang, to take advantage of her high ATK?

For Minerva and Lucina, I have a long spoiler in another post on this thread (this page or one or two back, I think) for thoughts on them.

For Klein, maybe give him Threaten DEF so he can hit harder with his Brave attacks?

Those are all good thoughts. Doesn't Effie already have Death Blow? Or am I confusing it with something else?

As for Cecelia, she's more of a long term pipe dream kind of thing, I don't have nearly enough Great Emblems to get her to 5*. As for fortify cavalry, I probably have someone...

5 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

Effie gets Death Blow in her kit already.

As a tank unit, Effie would not want any Defiant skills, period, as it clashes with her Wary Fighter.

The goal here is high HP and potentially special uptime. To this end, Renewal and Sacred Cowl / Aegis with a Killer Lance can allow her to continually tank magical attacks (Pavise might be preferred but I think it's too excessive) and make her pretty self-sufficient. Fury is definitely a no-go however because it would replace Death Blow and limits her ability to tank via Wary Fighter.

Edited by MrSmokestack