Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Just now, Effies_Home said:

Those are all good thoughts. Doesn't Effie already have Death Blow? Or am I confusing it with something else?

Yeah Ef-This has death blow. You could give her Astra from Virion and killer lance if you want to see some extreme numbers lol

3 minutes ago, Elieson said:

4 Clarity, you can't give units that have WTD, a 'Breaker against that type. Anna can't inherit SwordBreaker. Otherwise, all else goes.

So you can give Lucina sword breaker?

Spoiler

It just became rated M

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Two -breakers walk into a bar--

Do both make a follow-up attack? Or neither?

EDIT:

Using Takumi as a base...

Effie Silver Lance+ + Death Blow = 39 (2.5 Astra) --> 97 Dmg

If he had 0 defence it'd be 160 lol

Edited by MrSmokestack

Speaking of Swordbreaker, looks like this is the only thing I've got access to right now that would benefit Frederick in some way. In fact, I've got like three people who can get it naturally. But Sully is the one I want to get rid of because she sucks, so I guess I'll have her learn it and then Freddy take it. Freddy lacks an A skill anyway! He only naturally gets B and C skills.

Edited by Anacybele

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

You can:

Reveal hidden contents

L9882xK.png

Welp, it looks like we're all going to die just a little bit faster now. I can't wait to see the arena. Better give my Robin death blow!

3 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Two -breakers walk into a bar--

Do both make a follow-up attack? Or neither?

No, because they both died to vantage.

Spoiler

Ba dum tss

@Anacybele can't give SwordBreaker to ax users

Edited by Arcanite

6 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Yeah Ef-This has death blow. You could give her Astra from Virion and killer lance if you want to see some extreme numbers lol

So you can give Lucina sword breaker?

Hide contents

It just became rated M

Killer Lance....I never even thought about that. And I just used Raven to give her all three Threaten Def....ooohhh this should be good.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Speaking of Swordbreaker, looks like this is the only thing I've got access to right now that would benefit Frederick in some way.

Except Frederick, being an axe user, can't get Swordbreaker.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Except Frederick, being an axe user, can't get Swordbreaker.

Uh, why not? I don't see any reason that he shouldn't get it.

Edited by Anacybele

Because that's the rule? You aren't allowed to reverse the triangle. Sword users can't get Lancebreaker, axe users can't get Swordbreaker and so on.

It's the whole Color Triangle. A "Green" unit can't get sword breaker, because they're supposed to be weak to "Red" units. Otherwise we would be neck-deep in immortal Camillas and Ravens by now.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Because that's the rule? You aren't allowed to reverse the triangle. Sword users can't get Lancebreaker, axe users can't get Swordbreaker and so on.

Then this inherit skill seems pointless. You can't actually give anyone skills that would benefit them. I have no need for this.

Edited by Anacybele

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Go ask Nintendo XD

No one can inherit ineffective breakers. For example

Lance can't inherit ax breaker

Sword can't inherit Lance breaker

Ax can't inherit SwordBreaker 

But they can inherit breakers of the same type. Like ax inheriting ax breaker.

Edit: Ninjered

Edited by Arcanite

Just now, Arcanite said:

Go ask Nintendo XD

No one can inherit ineffective breakers. For example

Lance can't inherit ax breaker

Sword can't inherit Lance breaker

Ax can't inherit SwordBreaker 

But they can inherit breakers of the same type. Like ax inheriting ax breaker.

Two other people just said this...

Just now, Anacybele said:

Then this inherit skill seems pointless. You can't actually give anyone skills that would benefit them.

Don't be so harsh on the feature just like that.

Then this inherit skill seems pointless. You can't actually give anyone skills that would benefit them.

Well maybe you can't. I gave my Anna +3 Atk :). If you're having trouble seeing what demonic plans you CA come up with you can ask people to help you.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

"Inherit skill" is feeling sad :(

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Then this inherit skill seems pointless. You can't actually give anyone skills that would benefit them. I have no need for this.

That's a major stretch. It just means you can't drastically reduce the effects of the weapon triangle, but there are plenty of other skills that can benefit units.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Sorry, but it's my opinion. As far as I can see, I don't have any use for this feature. I don't summon new units anymore at the moment, so I have a limited pool of people and skills to choose from anyway.

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Frenzify said:

That's a major stretch. It just means you can't drastically reduce the effects of the weapon triangle, but there are plenty of other skills that can benefit units.

Like Threat Def on Effie. Or Astra on Effie... Or both hitting for 80 damage...

Just now, Effies_Home said:

Like Threat Def on Effie. Or Astra on Effie... Or both hitting for 80 damage...

Giggity

Sorry, but it's my opinion. As far as I can see, I don't have any use for this feature.

I'm sure you have something you can take advantage of. Got any random units lying around? They probably have some nasty stuff you can give to your freddy

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Well maybe you can't. I gave my Anna +3 Atk :). If you're having trouble seeing what demonic plans you CA come up with you can ask people to help you.

Woop-dee-doo, +3 attack. Not like it will make her horrible def any better. Anna is far too squishy for me to want to bother with. Thanks, but I don't need help with a feature I won't be using.

No, like I said, I don't have anyone that can give anything worthwhile to Frederick. The best is probably Aegis, but that almost never triggers and it would replace Luna anyway. Luna is much better, imo. And I don't even know for sure if it can even be given to Frederick now.

Edited by Anacybele

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Woop-dee-doo, +3 attack. 

>:(

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Thanks, but I don't need help with a feature I won't be using.

Well you're gonna have an even harder time in arena so I strongly suggest you do something to keep your head above the water. Or you can wait until April when the arena gets cured of its cancer.

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

>:(

Well you're gonna have an even harder time in arena so I strongly suggest you do something to keep your head above the water. Or you can wait until April when the arena gets cured of its cancer.

Like I said, I literally can't use the feature anyway. Nothing I have will benefit anyone and I'm not summoning any units since there haven't been any banners I care for.

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Like I said, I literally can't use the feature anyway. Nothing I have will benefit anyone and I'm not summoning any units since there haven't been any banners I care for.

But how? Your units have open slots that CAN and WILL be helpfull to fill. You're being waaay to negative about this. I understand it if you don't want to lose any units by inherit skill, but saying you literally can't use it because it doesn't benefit anyone is just untrue, opinion or not.

Just now, Birdy said:

But how? Your units have open slots that CAN and WILL be helpfull to fill. You're being waaay to negative about this. I understand it if you don't want to lose any units by inherit skill, but saying you literally can't use it because it doesn't benefit anyone is just untrue, opinion or not.

Dont waste your time mate. Let him ignore the feature. See how he feels when he gets bodied in the Arena time and time again.

13 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Did you ever beat up Ursula? I'm sure Fred would appreciate Death Blow if you earned her, or anyone really.