Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

3 minutes ago, Elieson said:

Unmodified 5* Nowi/Seliph/Julia and 3*F!Robin are my team (177+178+165+136). 656 BST. ITS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME FOR THIS SEASON! I never pulled from the Sibling Focus, and got F!Robin grinded up to 40 A while ago (my jagen and sully quartet are all 3stars hovering in the 20s).

That round actually let me finish my first 7win run this week, which went well except for my 4th which I won with F!Robin as my only survivor. Got a 4,282 after that Linde Disaster

Well shit. If you're running into CC/Vantage Lindes at 656, I'm probably not going to be happy stepping into Arena. Then again, I already secured a decent high score, so I should be okay even if I go on a losing streak now (aside from doing daily quests)? 

That sounds rough though, props for surviving. 

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, Thalyon said:

Well it seems we all have gotten a free 4* Female Corrin, which is a nice gift!

... Fuck. I can't send a gift back home.

Where did you guys get her? I logged on and I seem to have only gotten the orbs and stamina potion.

Just now, Sunwoo said:

... Fuck. I can't send a gift back home.

Where did you guys get her? I logged on and I seem to have only gotten the orbs and stamina potion.

Are you on Android? It said something like a gift for Android users.

Well, I'm on a phone. I also can't seem to find her in my roster, but I'm also kind of distracted by stuff. If I didn't get her for some reason, it's not a big loss to me because I've sent back every f!Corrin I've gotten anyway.

EDIT: Okay, I'm on an iPhone and I don't think we get f!Corrin. Well, I'd say it's disappointing but I guess I'm not upset about it because it's someone I've sent back home every time I'd gotten her anyway.

Edited by Sunwoo

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I already have a F!Corrin, but hey, I'll take more of her. I'll even take yours @Sunwoo

These orbs tho... Looks like they want us to play more instead of just logging in to get orbs, since they're not actually giving us fewer. I kinda like that direction.

Lol, I'd totally give you my f!Corrin but I'm hearing from places that iPhone users don't get one, apparently.

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

Lol, I'd totally give you my f!Corrin but I'm hearing from places that iPhone users don't get one, apparently.

Oh. Shame. I guess since they didn't give Android an earlier release date like they said they would, they're giving us compensation or something. Who knows.

Dark Breath isn't bad though, so maybe you should keep one F!Corrin to pass it on in the future?

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Oh. Shame. I guess since they didn't give Android an earlier release date like they said they would, they're giving us compensation or something. Who knows.

Dark Breath isn't bad though, so maybe you should keep one F!Corrin to pass it on in the future?

Yeah, I'll keep that in mind for the future. I would've kept all my unwanted units if I knew skill inheritance was going to be a thing.

9 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

cries in a corner with my iPhone

Wonder why Corrin is for Android users only though :O

I dunno man D; I sympathize... Apple phones are garbage tbh mostly because the company itself is garbage but as someone with a macbook I realize one isn't always at the liberty to choose OTL It really does suck that not everyone can get it. >___<

Slight change of topic, but... bonus units for next Arena season have been revealed on the Japanese twitter :O

EDIT: For those of you who can't tell by the chibi sprite, the units are (from left to right, top to bottom): Lucius, Priscilla, Karel, Ninian, Rebecca, Jaffar, Ursula, Azama, Fir, Anna

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

19 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Slight change of topic, but... bonus units for next Arena season have been revealed on the Japanese twitter :O

EDIT: For those of you who can't tell by the chibi sprite, the units are (from left to right, top to bottom): Lucius, Priscilla, Karel, Ninian, Rebecca, Jaffar, Ursula, Azama, Fir, Anna

C R A P I spent my feathers to get units up to 4*, so I could pass on some skills to my current team... Now I won't have enough to get Anna to 5*...

Do you guys prefer to save up all your orbs and release them all at once, or just pull whenever you can? If I wait until the very last day (29th) to pull in this banner, I will have 164 orbs, compared to 146 if I pull on the 20th. More orbs will change my chances, since I'm not going to be doing full summons of five unless they're all Blue or Colorless. However, I'd miss the chance to pull the new people before the new Arena season starts on the 21st (assuming I can get one, I guess). What do you guys think? 20th or 29th?

1 hour ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Ooh, nice~!  I have several of them, so I can fiddle with my team and my leisure~!  Though who am I gonna take out for this rotation?!  It's not as straightforward as last time.  Ah, well, I might end up running Ursula in place of Robin.

16 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Do you guys prefer to save up all your orbs and release them all at once, or just pull whenever you can? If I wait until the very last day (29th) to pull in this banner, I will have 164 orbs, compared to 146 if I pull on the 20th. More orbs will change my chances, since I'm not going to be doing full summons of five unless they're all Blue or Colorless. However, I'd miss the chance to pull the new people before the new Arena season starts on the 21st (assuming I can get one, I guess). What do you guys think? 20th or 29th?

I don't save too many at once.  If I pull someone good, I want time to raise them~!