Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 minute ago, Effies_Home said:

You know, I wish I had Fae, but I literally have never gotten a dragon yet. But Lissa...I think mine is a 3*, but I have to check

Gods, I'd give you a Fae if I could. I've gotten 5......

Yeah.... 5...

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Gods, I'd give you a Fae if I could. I've gotten 5......

Yeah.... 5...

5???? 5??? Well, I can't complain too much really. I've gotten 5* Minerva, Karel, Effie, and Klein so far, so I'm pretty set .

1 minute ago, Effies_Home said:

5???? 5??? Well, I can't complain too much really. I've gotten 5* Minerva, Karel, Effie, and Klein so far, so I'm pretty set .

On top of that, all 5 of them are 4* XD

I have Takumi, Camilla, Reinhardt, Seliph, Lachesis, 2 Marths, and Lyn as 5*

I'm hoping Nils will be a Green Dragon, to balance the Dragons out a bit. (crosses fingers)

2 hours ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I mean even before skill inheritance there are already vantage archers (like Gordin). Vantage Takumi isn't nearly as terrifying as people are making him out to be. I'm not sure he can even damage Triangle Adept M!Robin lmao

Maybe, but it's still going to be a common thing to see in arena battles. The skill-inheritance is a huge game changer. Next thing you know, Nino has galeforce, Takumi has galeforce, everybody has galeforce.

It's Awakening all over again.

You know, I think I've decided to cave in and do one summoning session once I hit 120 orbs. I have 119 now, so I'm just about there. I started getting the orbs from the tower quests.

If I don't get anything worthwhile from the pull though, oh well. I'm used to it by now. Maybe whatever I do pull can be dumped for some skills.

Just now, Finn1412 said:

Maybe, but it's still going to be a common thing to see in arena battles. The skill-inheritance is a huge game changer. Next thing you know, Nino has galeforce, Takumi has galeforce, everybody has galeforce.

It's Awakening all over again.

Nino's tome would make Galeforce take 6 charges to activate, which means it's literally never going to be a problem (honestly, if you let Nino get 6 charges without her dying then you've already lost, Galeforce or no). 

Vantage Takumi can't do anything to Triangle Adept Robin or Rauorraven Sanaki (transfer from Henry). Alternatively, now that Life and Death and Death Blow are possible transfer skills, there are a whole host of mages and brave users out there that can kill Takumi from 100 to 0 so that Vantage doesn't get a chance to activate. Honestly I'm far more terrified of builds like Desperation Blarblade Linde than Vantage Takumi of all things. 

4 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Nino's tome would make Galeforce take 6 charges to activate, which means it's literally never going to be a problem (honestly, if you let Nino get 6 charges without her dying then you've already lost, Galeforce or no). 

Vantage Takumi can't do anything to Triangle Adept Robin or Rauorraven Sanaki (transfer from Henry). Alternatively, now that Life and Death and Death Blow are possible transfer skills, there are a whole host of mages and brave users out there that can kill Takumi from 100 to 0 so that Vantage doesn't get a chance to activate. Honestly I'm far more terrified of builds like Desperation Blarblade Linde than Vantage Takumi of all things. 

And I'm MUCH more worried about Close Counter/Vantage Linde.  My go-to strategy is to immediately blow her up when she's in range, and both of those skills throw a monkey wrench into my plans.  While she should theoretically be OHKO'd, that's not always possible.

Just now, eclipse said:

And I'm MUCH more worried about Close Counter/Vantage Linde.  My go-to strategy is to immediately blow her up when she's in range, and both of those skills throw a monkey wrench into my plans.  While she should theoretically be OHKO'd, that's not always possible.

Your strategy still works provided you can OHKO when she's at full. But yeah Linde is terrifying, much more so than Takumi imo. 

4 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Your strategy still works provided you can OHKO when she's at full. But yeah Linde is terrifying, much more so than Takumi imo. 

What I normally do is have Tiki munch on her, then finish her off with Virion.  The Close Counter/Vantage combo completely wrecks this.  She's the strongest case I have to run Gordin over Virion, weirdly enough.

I tried out the new feature by giving Sanaki New Moon from a spare 3* Palla. I'll admit I did this mostly to give Sanaki a Proc skill so I could listen to her Crit quotes ("I won't tolerate this!")

1 minute ago, eclipse said:

What I normally do is have Tiki munch on her, then finish her off with Virion.  The Close Counter/Vantage combo completely wrecks this.  She's the strongest case I have to run Gordin over Virion, weirdly enough.

I hope for both of our sakes that CC/Vantage Linde never sees the light of day. Do you think training up F!Robin would help your team against Linde? I imagine Blue Tomebreaker would make her a somewhat effective Linde counter. 

EDIT: @Jave I'm so glad that we actually get to hear the crit quotes of people like Sanaki and Nino now when we couldn't before :')

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

Just now, MaskedAmpharos said:

I hope for both of our sakes that CC/Vantage Linde never sees the light of day. Do you think training up F!Robin would help your team against Linde? I imagine Blue Tomebreaker would make her a somewhat effective Linde counter. 

It helps.  Robin's currently on my team, since I don't have the 5* banner characters (or that many 5* units, full stop), Jagen had a weird bane/boon, and Sully didn't exist for a long time.

33 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

You know, I think I've decided to cave in and do one summoning session once I hit 120 orbs. I have 119 now, so I'm just about there. I started getting the orbs from the tower quests.

If I don't get anything worthwhile from the pull though, oh well. I'm used to it by now. Maybe whatever I do pull can be dumped for some skills.

Make sure you tell us what you get :)

Edited by Arcanite

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Make sure you tell us what you get :)

Right. I still didn't get lucky, by the way. You'll get to see in the pull thread. But maybe most of what I got can give my other peeps good skills.

Just now, Gustavos said:

Just encountered close counter Matthew. In the training tower. Do I really have to deal with the inheritance stuff outside the arena or has this always been a thing?

It has always been a thing, especially in the tenth stratum.

I was wondering what setup skills might make Cecilia a better unit. I like her and want to make her shine in her way. I have Gunter, Eliwood and Jagen which all provide high stat buffs and would definitely want to give her a special and an A and C skill. I currently have only a Henry that can give either Ignis or the Defiant Def line.

4 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

I was wondering what setup skills might make Cecilia a better unit. I like her and want to make her shine in her way. I have Gunter, Eliwood and Jagen which all provide high stat buffs and would definitely want to give her a special and an A and C skill. I currently have only a Henry that can give either Ignis or the Defiant Def line.

If you have a Nino, you could give Cecilia Gronnblade and put her on a team with Jagen and Gunther. Thanks to their Fortify and Hone Cavalry skills, Cecilia would get a whopping 30 damage boost.

Just now, LuxSpes said:

If you have a Nino, you could give Cecilia Gronnblade and put her on a team with Jagen and Gunther. Thanks to their Fortify and Hone Cavalry skills, Cecilia would get a whopping 30 damage boost.

I actually was at this* to do so, but it will sadden me a lot to lose Nino, as I got a shitton of them and finally settled with a +spd -def nino from 3* and fed her 2 more at 4*. I kinda want but I wan to keep Nino. If anything, if I get another one from a summon, I'll totally try it.

What special would be good for her? New Moon? Ignis? Glacies? Dragon Fang line?

13 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

I actually was at this* to do so, but it will sadden me a lot to lose Nino, as I got a shitton of them and finally settled with a +spd -def nino from 3* and fed her 2 more at 4*. I kinda want but I wan to keep Nino. If anything, if I get another one from a summon, I'll totally try it.

I'd probably go with either Moonbow because of its short cooldown(2), Draconic Aura or Luna. 

23 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

I think Glacies/Iceberg is actually better on Cecilia than a lot of other units as she has above average Res.

2 hours ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

EDIT: @Jave I'm so glad that we actually get to hear the crit quotes of people like Sanaki and Nino now when we couldn't before :')

I just fought a team with two CloseCounter/Vantage Lindes and a CloseCounter/Vantage  Takumi, all 40+3 or higher in level. My base team handled them because Seliph is apparently a super tank and as always, Julia is a goddess, but it took a -lot- of finagling. It was on the Mountain split map which was a godsend as both Lindes were at the bottom so I could deal with them after Takumi but sheeeeeesh

Just now, Elieson said:

I just fought a team with two CloseCounter/Vantage Lindes and a CloseCounter/Vantage  Takumi, all 40+3 or higher in level. My base team handled them because Seliph is apparently a super tank and as always, Julia is a goddess, but it took a -lot- of finagling. It was on the Mountain split map which was a godsend as both Lindes were at the bottom so I could deal with them after Takumi but sheeeeeesh

That sounds horrible, dude, I'm glad you survived.

What BST is your team, for you to be running into such monsters? My team's at 705 BST, and I'm really nervous about the atrocities I'm going to be running into once the day resets. 

I didn't get a good pull today as usual, so my struggles will sadly continue... Hopefully things will change a little once the arena rework gets implemented. Can't wait to see how it goes!

11 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

That sounds horrible, dude, I'm glad you survived.

What BST is your team, for you to be running into such monsters? My team's at 705 BST, and I'm really nervous about the atrocities I'm going to be running into once the day resets. 

Unmodified 5* Nowi/Seliph/Julia and 3*F!Robin are my team (177+178+165+136). 656 BST. ITS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME FOR THIS SEASON! I never pulled from the Sibling Focus, and got F!Robin grinded up to 40 A while ago (my jagen and sully quartet are all 3stars hovering in the 20s).

That round actually let me finish my first 7win run this week, which went well except for my 4th which I won with F!Robin as my only survivor. Got a 4,282 after that Linde Disaster

Edited by Elieson