• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, Falcom said:

Geez sorry. It was a mistake. You don't have to go yelling at me.

I know, but when it's a mistake that's been made so many times recently even after I've corrected people on it, it gets irritating.

2 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

You know, something people are *EXCITED ABOUT*.

I thought people were more terrified that this would totally break the arena and such than anything.

Question: Is there a limit on how many skills can a unit inherit? Or can a unit get infinite skills since it can only equip one of each kind?

7 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

IIRC, the next skill up which I'm having her learn IS Magnificent Ice. Aka, Glacies for you guys?

Ah Glacies. That's cool. You can also give her +3 res or attack for a nice beast boost for her attacks and other epic strats 

@Jave I guess you're right. Looks like you can infinitely apply them. Getting so is gonna be a pain in the bam bam

Edited by Arcanite

16 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

UGH, STOP CALLING ME A GUY WHEN I KEEP SAYING I'M A WOMAN. Also, it literally SAYS FEMALE below my member badge under my username. READ IT.

Also, guys, don't worry about SOC/Rey, I don't care about what he says anymore.

And Othin, sure, when I get more characters, but that won't be for awhile.

In the defence of others and myself for making this mistake, mobile view doesn't show gender. So it can be an easy mistake to make.

10 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

Fair enough.

But I'm not sure what she expects when she walks into a thread, says "This feature sucks/pointless" while everyone else in the thread is discussing finer points of a new feature.

You know, something people are *EXCITED ABOUT*.

Literally being a downer.

Let other people enjoy it and take the negativity elsewhere.

The banner thread literally had more productive discussion as soon as the downers left.

I could use more...  accurate and descriptive adjectives about her etiquette, but I'd probably get warned.

I can agree with this. Sure, I see your point here, and it's your business to do what you wish with your heroes. But don't go knocking other people's choices and denounce a pretty cool feature as "useless," just because you don't like it.

Just now, Arcanite said:

Ah Glacies. That's cool. You can also give her +3 res or attack for a nice beast boost for her attacks and other epic strats 

I was just thinking saccing my 4 star Luna (Selena) duplicate for a triangle adept 2. The 15% one.

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I thought people were more terrified that this would totally break the arena and such than anything.

Yes? But that is discussion. There are people excited to power up their characters.

People enjoy more aspects of the game other than the arena.

You saying it's pointless in the middle of a thread discussing the finer points of it is like when you walked into a Lunatic thread way back when making suggestions without ever playing it. It contributes nothing positive to the discussion. All you do is reiterate how you have no interest in it.

"Okay, cool. You don't like it. So now what?" You have nothing to push forward the current subject.

3 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

People enjoy more aspects of the game other than the arena.

Thing is, the arena is the best way to earn a lot of feathers. And we need feathers to upgrade heroes to 5 star. Especially if you're completely unlucky like me and don't pull any 5 stars in summons.

Also, I didn't know anyone was viewing the site on mobile when those gender mistakes occurred, so my bad there.

Edited by Anacybele

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Thing is, the arena is the best way to earn a lot of feathers. And we need feathers to upgrade heroes to 5 star. Especially if you're completely unlucky like me and don't pull any 5 stars in summons.

Also, I didn't know anyone was viewing the site on mobile when those gender mistakes occurred, so my bad there.

The silver lining to all this is that, with the April update, matchmaking will change. Since skills are weighted, people without a lot of broken skills will NOT get matched up against other people with broken skills. So for a lot of F2P players, the new skill inheritance won't make Arena as broken some people are making it out to be. 

Also, though I don't know how effective it'll be at generating feathers, they're also adding a new way to generate feathers via killing things, so it takes more of the load off of people who can't get a lot of feathers from Arena.

There's a lot of negativity going on in light of the recent update, but I think there are still plenty of good things coming in the near future to think about :D

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

10 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

There's a lot of negativity going on in light of the recent update, but I think there are still plenty of good things coming in the near future to think about :D

To be quite honest, this is the FE fandom.

There will ALWAYS be vocal negativity during every update, announcement, and reveal.

Which is why I don't approve of talking crap about features constantly with no concern for other people's playstyles or before it's even been a day since the feature released.

There is plenty already. We don't need any more.

Edited by shadowofchaos

37 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

UGH, STOP CALLING ME A GUY WHEN I KEEP SAYING I'M A WOMAN. Also, it literally SAYS FEMALE below my member badge under my username. READ IT.

You could cut them some slack: you don't see gender on a mobile, for example.

Just now, shadowofchaos said:

To be quite honest, this is the FE fandom.

There will ALWAYS be vocal negativity during every update, announcement, and reveal.

Oh sure, that's an unfortunate part of every fandom. That's not going to stop me from doing what I can to steer the conversation in a more positive (or at least productive) direction. That's all any of us can do, isn't it?

So, as a person that only recently got natural 5 stars... I've always had enough sp because I leveled my 3 star peeps up to 35 before upgrading them to 4 stars.

With inheritance and not as many levels for me to gain SP... do I just have to slog through +3 SP for every kill within 5 of Ninian's level?

Edited by shadowofchaos

22 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

I was just thinking saccing my 4 star Luna (Selena) duplicate for a triangle adept 2. The 15% one.

You in effect would be turning ninian into a fortify defence reformation of azura with a special skill

And yes, 3 sp every kill. What I had to do to get gale force on Lyn

I like it

Edited by Arcanite

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

You could cut them some slack: you don't see gender on a mobile, for example.

No no. It was my mistake. I wasn't on mobile so I'll take responsibility for that.

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

You in effect would be turning ninian into a fortify defence reformation of azura with a special skill

I like it

Same. This is basically what I plan to do with my Ninian (esp since I can't seem to pull Azura).

Lightning Breath+ (from Adult Tiki), Triangle Adept, and Iceberg and suddenly she's a lot more offensive >:D

Not quite sure what to do with the B slot though. Tentatively leaving it on Escape Route (might change for Wings of Mercy, not sure which is better), but I'm toying with the idea of giving her something like Swordbreaker. Idk if making her more offensive is a good idea or not though. 

EDIT: Or, if I go the breaker route, maybe something like Bowbreaker would be better since I already have a Swordbreaker Sharena for sword lords? Decisions, decisions. 

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

3 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

but I'm toying with the idea of giving her something like Swordbreaker. Idk if making her more offensive is a good idea or not though. 

RIP, Eliwood.

Ninian wears the authoritative sparkly dress in this marriage.

Edited by shadowofchaos

2 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Lightning Breath+ (from Adult Tiki), Triangle Adept, and Iceberg and suddenly she's a lot more offensive >:D

Now all we need to do is wait for another manakete that resists effective damage, that is also red or blue, and has high defense as a Falchion counter and then dragon team will be viable!

11 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

So, as a person that only recently got natural 5 stars... I've always had enough sp because I leveled my 3 star peeps up to 35 before upgrading them to 4 stars.

With inheritance and not as many levels for me to gain SP... do I just have to slog through +3 SP for every kill within 5 of Ninian's level?

Anyone?

Edited by shadowofchaos

24 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

And yes, 3 sp every kill. What I had to do to get gale force on Lyn

I like it

Wait, doesn't her light breath also give out +4 res?

ABSOLUTE SUPPORT ICE DRAGON GO

10 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

Oh, S support me hard.

That's gonna be a while.

Eh it won't take that long. Someone once told me "Ya try hard enough . . . . . ."

In case you didn't know:

50 Stamina max

Refreshes everyday at night, so sleep with 0 stamina ALWAYS

Wake up early

Use 50 stamina in 10-25 minutes on stratum 9 (that'll give you 3 sp per kill if all the enemies are level 40)

50 stamina refreshes in about 4 hours

Stay awake for 12 hours at least gives you more than enough stamina for a hippopotamus butt ton of SP.

Rinse repeat for a day or 2 then we livin'

Just now, shadowofchaos said:

Wait, doesn't her light breath also give out +4 res?

ABSOLUTE SUPPORT ICE DRAGON GO

Indeed it does. Lucky horse pucky for you. Meanwhile my veteran account sitting there with 2 five stats I got at the beginning of the game. I make a second account and get 4 five stars. But hey, you know what they say in school, "Ya get what and ya don't get upset, ya moron." lol

2 hours ago, Elieson said:

Guys, I meant give SwordBreaker to other units that are deployed commonly with Fred, not Fred himself.

Why did you quote me dad?

2 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Why u do this? :'( There are poor free to players in Africa that could've eaten that Gordin.

To be honest, if I did that same mistake, I probably would've jumped off a cliff

I was like fml when I woke up and saw the skill inheritance update lol. Currently rushing through the stratums.

Also, the game is the worst putting the example of merging Anna with Barst lol.