• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

11 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

Well, I'll be curious to see the overall reaction to Faye. If Tharja and Camilla are any indication, the fanbase seems to love obsessive characters.

I'm pretty sure it's their assets and not their personality that make them popular.

12 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Agreed. 

Reveal hidden contents

Her line about beating up enemies to make Alm happy seems like something Camilla would say, and her losing sleep because Alm finished her bread is off putting to say the least.

If there is one thing I liked about the C support is that Alm doesn't wimp out like your average anime dude and actually responds calmly. "I wouldn't be happy per say, but it would be helpful" is one hilarious line.

6 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'm pretty sure it's their assets and not their personality that make them popular.

Pretty much this. Sex sells and their personalities are pretty much a bonus to the fanbase.

4 minutes ago, JSND said:

Honestly its kinda funny to think that in this day and age,if they made a character like Caeda, she would be hated for being extremely obsessive towards the main lord

Well, she does have Roger's recruitment convo to her name... And her recruitment convos in general. But yeah, I think she'd actually draw some hate.

I laughed really hard when the only reason Caeda was put in the Navarre Focus was because of how she recruited him. Too bad he probably cut her all the same in Heroes.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

1 minute ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Pretty much this. Sex sells and their personalities are pretty much a bonus to the fanbase.

If that's the case how is Nowi so popular? She is flat as a board.

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Well, she does have Roger's recruitment convo to her name... And her recruitment convos in general. But yeah, I think she'd actually draw some hate.

I can just imagine it

"She risk the life of her retainer, a peasant, and an enemy for her selfish obsession to her love interest? WTF"

1 minute ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Free 3* Heroes from quests!

Stahl

Sophia

Subaki

Cecilia

Niles

Seriously? Those are the same characters they give away in the special maps every day.

Care to give us some characters we don't get every day, IS?

2 minutes ago, L9999 said:

If that's the case how is Nowi so popular? She is flat as a board.

Her general lack of clothing.

2 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Free 3* Heroes from quests!

Stahl

Sophia

Subaki

Cecilia

Niles

The new quests also require Sophia, Subaki, Cecilia, and Niles for the other rewards, which is super convenient.

Just now, Sentinel07 said:

Seriously? Those are the same characters they give away in the special maps every day.

It's for people who sent them home because the other missions require you to perform kills with these characters.

Edited by Ice Dragon

The sacred seal challenges are nonsense. I have to grind freaking Subaki and hope he doesn't die. Same with Sophia. IS, why?!

1 minute ago, Sentinel07 said:

The only noteworthy one is Niles, who is normally only obtained via summoning.

Oh good, now I can get a Cecilia after I stupidly sent home the two free ones (and never got another one again).

1 minute ago, L9999 said:

The sacred seal challenges are nonsense. I have to grind freaking Subaki and hope he doesn't die. Same with Sophia. IS, why?!

Just now, Sentinel07 said:

Welp, I'm not getting those Attack and Speed seals.

I wasted enough time the first time around with trying to level Sophia. It's a pain in the ass and it ain't worth it.

Sophia is hilariously tanky if you can teach her Triangle Adept. Just find maps with only green units and watch her solo the entire map.

It's also worth noting that Sophia, Stahl, and Niles only need to kill level 20 enemies. Subaki and Cecilia need to kill level 35 enemies.

Honestly not difficult since level 20 is cake and Subaki and Cecilia are good units in their own right.