• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

26 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Did we ever got a new 3* in the gacha pool since new characters starts added? I do remember there are new 4*, but is there any new 3*? 

25 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Short answer: no

Long answer: nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

2 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Next 17 days: daily login bonus of 2 Orbs.

https://mobile.twitter.com/FEHeroes_News/status/852001612474101761

Less than 24 hours after @Arcanite's glorious remark IS decides to go and kill it.

Please say more of this things, Arca. We're gonna get more free stuffs when you do.

Edited by pianime94

3 minutes ago, pianime94 said:

Less than 24 hours after @Arcanite's glorious remark IS decides to go and kill it.

Good thing I didn't make a bet huh?

Spoiler

Heh heh heh!

Heh heh........

Heh...

THANK GOODNESS

Edit: my power of ironic justice only goes so far. I won't always bring something good when I open my mouth! 

Edited by Arcanite

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Yeah literally competes with the Durandal. Let's see if he comes with good skills though

Durandal has the length, Alm's Falchion has uh... Girth...

Just now, Vaximillian said:

As befits a staff bot.

The Lachesis salt lmao?

14 hours ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Congratulations :D

I actually quite like Henry and Niles as characters but have hesitated to promote them in Heroes because of their niche usage. As such, I applaud you and your dedication to your faves! It's honestly super admirable to just promote the people you like regardless of what anyone else says, and I hope to be more like that with my feathers in the future. 

hey thanks! also this thread moves frickin' fast. 
i think it was easy for me to use my feathers cos im not much of a competitive player..never have been, never will. i just heckin' love how sparkly 5*s are LOL. but thank you again and good luck in your endeavors! 

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

As befits a staff bot.

He'll heal 10 HP per heal I tell you.

Alm'll bring a new era to healers!

Edited by pianime94

1 minute ago, lordcorrin said:

hey thanks! also this thread moves frickin' fast. 
i think it was easy for me to use my feathers cos im not much of a competitive player..never have been, never will. i just heckin' love how sparkly 5*s are LOL. but thank you again and good luck in your endeavors! 

I'm admittedly fairly competitive, but I'm more or less set on a solid Arena team (not gonna bother with trying for +10s and such. I'm perfectly happy just ranking top 5k, occasionally top 1k every week as a mostly F2P). So from now on my feathers are going to be going towards 5*ing characters I like :D (looking to 5* Nino the precious cinnamon roll next. Bonus points because she's actually a great unit too, but even if she weren't I'd still 5* her eventually just bc I love her)

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Clair's hair looks wicked awesome.

My eyes can't decide which of her... assets they prefer to look at.

I'm interested in the uh... Ornament at the back of her dress. I'm sure there's one there.

I kinda like Faye's art more though.

4 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I like the  l̶e̶g̶s̶ hair the most. You said it right when you said it looked wicked awesome! 

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I'm interested in the uh... Ornament at the back of her dress. I'm sure there's one there.

I kinda like Faye's art more though.

I look at Faye and all I see is pudding. Probably butterscotch or salted caramel.

8 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

When it comes to characters, my eyes usually look to the head first, fanservice or not. :P

9 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I look at Faye and all I see is pudding. Probably butterscotch or salted caramel.

I wish to steal this quote for my quote gallery.  With your leave, of course. :P:

---

I really like the Gaiden character artwork!  I hope Alm isn't another Heavy Sword Dude - that's what Chrom is for!

Maybe I'm just too used to the NPC/Enemies/Ally designs in Awakening, but Clair just...looks like an extra to me? I'm having a ard time conceptualizing the fact that she's an actual character. Regardless her outfit is super heckin' pretty so I guess I'm down.

Injured Faye's thigh shot is killing me. I want to save for Boey since it can assumed he'll be added but uhm. that thigh shot tho