Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

10 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

So she's super one-dimensional or something?

Oh okay. I haven't read any of the leaks so I can go into the game unprepared next week.

Take a look at my Avatar. That's what she is, take it as you will.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

8 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

He kinda picks it up, flails it, and hope it kills someone.

That's what I'd do anyway.

Why be desperate when you can have the strength of ten men?

Spoiler

Actually with how many monsters Alm has to fight via Skirmishes, this comparison makes more sense than it should...

Just now, L9999 said:

Take a look at my Avatar. That's what she is, take it as you will.

I see a...doll?

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Why be desperate when you can have the strength of ten men?

Reveal hidden contents

Actually with how many monsters Alm has to fight via Skirmishes, this comparison makes more sense than it should...

I see a...doll?

That's my visualization of her obsession with Alm. Feeding it bread...

9 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

He kinda picks it up, flails it, and hope it kills someone.

That's what I'd do anyway.

I for one can't wait for Fayes skills, hopefully it isn't another "Mehbecca"

I'm more interested in her stats than her skills (since those can be fixed up with inheritance).

Though just in general I'm interested to see what brand new skills/weapons all of the banner units come with, for potential inheritance purposes. 

6 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Wonder how in the world the English fan translation FEH Twitter account got a hold of the artwork.

You just need the files, which were downloaded when the game was up.

They can be uploaded to Imgur or any file hosting site in the past, but now raw files will cause an error while uploading, but you can still upload them to social media or even Discord. (but you need Google Chrome to view those if they are uploaded to Discord)

Till this day, I still can't find stats, or maybe they're stored somewhere in those accursed .bin.lz extensions

Edited by StarOnyx

Someone save Faye from very suggestively getting her clothes torn off! Seriously though, crikey, that is one hilarious battle damage sprite.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I see a...doll?

Faye's personality

Spoiler

She has none outside of wanting to be with Alm that I've seen. This is coupled with two awful supports, one with Silque (which is her only one) and Alm himself.

Also, she's surprisingly creepy.

1 minute ago, Thane said:

Someone save Faye from very suggestively getting her clothes torn off! Seriously though, crikey, that is one hilarious battle damage sprite.

Faye's personality

Reveal hidden contents

She has none outside of wanting to be with Alm that I've seen. This is coupled with two awful supports, one with Silque (which is her only one) and Alm himself.

Also, she's surprisingly creepy.

It's always the cute ones, isn't it? :/

Spoiler

Was expecting sweet and innocent from her portrait, not obsessive and creepy. Looks are quite deceiving, I guess :///

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

4 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I'm more interested in her stats than her skills (since those can be fixed up with inheritance).

Though just in general I'm interested to see what brand new skills/weapons all of the banner units come with, for potential inheritance purposes. 

Well, one of Faye's passives is likely Bow Experience given its similar design to Spring Exalt Chrom's Axe Experience passive and the fact that Faye is the only archer being introduced with the upcoming banner.

Edited by Roflolxp54

1 minute ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

It's always the cute ones, isn't it? :/

Nahh the other new character in SoV is also extremely cute, and his support is just really adorable

And i honestly never saw Tharja to be cute, so theres that. Faye's the first one of these kind for me lol

Edited by JSND

1 minute ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Well, one of Faye's passives is likely Bow Experience given its similar design to Spring Exalt Chrom's Axe Experience passive.

Heh so Mehbecca with the skills

But Mehbecca with the stats though? That is the question 

1 minute ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Well, one of Faye's passives is likely Bow Experience given its similar design to Spring Exalt Chrom's Axe Experience passive and the fact that Faye is the only archer being introduced with the upcoming banner.

I hope not. That's all I'm going to say.

Just now, JSND said:

Nahh the other new character in SoV is also extremely cute

And his support is about as cute as it can get so were safe

And i honestly never saw Tharja to be cute, so theres that. Faye's the first one of these kind for me lol

"His"? Look man I'm just out here looking for waifus.

Also, that's certainly true about Tharja. I'm thinking outside of just Fire Emblem though. 

Just now, L9999 said:

Honestly Faye kinda grew up on me. I like characters that piss people off.

Such edge.

I think most people are just disappointed rather than angry. She's a new character that brings absolutely nothing in terms of personality.

3 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

"His"? Look man I'm just out here looking for waifus.

Also, that's certainly true about Tharja. I'm thinking outside of just Fire Emblem though. 

Your on the route to the best girl with him though!

And yeah i agree with Thane's notion. She's my second favorite female design on SoV(first is a blondie that i don't remember the name), so seeing a character type that i dislike out of that is disappointing.

Edited by JSND

2 minutes ago, Thane said:

Such edge.

I think most people are just disappointed rather than angry. She's a new character that brings absolutely nothing in terms of personality.

Okay but plenty of people are more focused on looks than personality. Just take a look at the last gauntlet results (not that I'm saying Camilla doesn't have personality, just that I'm fairly certain a large number of her supporters weren't focused on that). 

If nothing else, Faye is hella cute. 

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Yeah, but...

Hide contents

Faye's obsession to the point of almost planning out what kind of life they're gonna have for the rest of their lives is definitely more than deredere to me.

From the link:

Deredere characters are constantly smothering their love interests with affection.

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

That is waaaaaay more than just affection if you ask me, but hey, I guess it's a perspective thing. I'm not really bothered by it, but I wouldn't put it under normal affection.

Agreed. 

Spoiler

Her line about beating up enemies to make Alm happy seems like something Camilla would say, and her losing sleep because Alm finished her bread is off putting to say the least.