Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

8 minutes ago, eclipse said:

I really like the Gaiden character artwork!  I hope Alm isn't another Heavy Sword Dude - that's what Chrom is for!

Well thanks for jinxing it lol

I don't know, when you're carrying a huge sword like that I imagine you wouldn't be able to move too fast anyways.

All we can do is wait and see

Edited by Arcanite

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Well thanks for jinxing it lol

I don't know, when you're carrying a huge sword like that I imagine you wouldn't be able to move too fast anyways.

All we can do is wait and see

Well, Seliph's Tyrfring isn't too heavy and he's a heavy sword dude... I think it depends on the character. You just have to not suck!

14 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

Looking at her crit artwork makes me see pudding that will MURDER YOU WHERE YOU STAND.

Where did you see her crit artwork?

I'm sure I just derped and missed something, but all I saw was a comment two pages back that had the standing artwork for all 4 banner characters but not attacking or injured artwork. 

Just now, MaskedAmpharos said:

Where did you see her crit artwork?

I'm sure I just derped and missed something, but all I saw was a comment two pages back that had the standing artwork for all 4 banner characters but not attacking or injured artwork. 

Oh, the full sets are up on Twitter. https://twitter.com/feheroes_news?lang=en for the lazy.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Oh, the full sets are up on Twitter. https://twitter.com/feheroes_news?lang=en for the lazy.

Oh awesome thank you!

EDIT: I know nothing at all of Gaiden or its characters, and I'm already in love with Faye <3

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

1 minute ago, r_n said:

Hey those skill graphics....is that bowfaire?

did they give the character who can not be an archer and as such not even BE an archer in the first place bowfaire

It could be Bow Experience since the icons are in a similar style to that of Axe Experience (from Spring Chrom).

3 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Oh awesome thank you!

EDIT: I know nothing at all of Gaiden or its characters, and I'm already in love with Faye <3

Honestly It don't last

I legitimately went from being a Faye fanboy into hating her in a heartbeat. Shes a very questionable character

Edited by JSND

Just now, Roflolxp54 said:

It could be Bow Experience since the icons are in a similar style to that of Axe Experience (from Spring Chrom).

ahh, ok, that's...well it's still silly, honestly.

Actually it's a bit interesting they didn't release Celica with Alm. Are they maybe holding her off for May to coincide with the international release?

Probably?

I'm not complaining either way. I need time to save up orbs between the two banners.

Actually it's a bit interesting they didn't release Celica with Alm. Are they maybe holding her off for May to coincide with the international release?

All four members of this banner are from Alm's army. The next banner will probably be 4 characters from Celica's army.

Just now, MaskedAmpharos said:

Probably?

I'm not complaining either way. I need time to save up orbs between the two banners.

It's a cute way of handling international releases of games, at least, especially since they're only a month apart.

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

She's likely for the next banner. Guess they're focusing on Alm's army for this one, so Celica's army will get the next banner.

3 minutes ago, JSND said:

Honestly It don't last

I legitimately went from being a Faye fanboy into hating her in a heartbeat. Shes a very questionable character

So she's super one-dimensional or something?

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

All four members of this banner are from Alm's army. The next banner will probably be 4 characters from Celica's army.

Oh okay. I haven't read any of the leaks so I can go into the game unprepared next week.

3 minutes ago, JSND said:

Honestly It don't last

Well, that's disheartening. 

Not gonna stop me from thinking she's cute until I learn more about her though :D

Spoiler

Same thing happened with me and Micaiah though. I fell in love with her character design, but after experiencing RD, my initial impression of her...did not last.

19 minutes ago, lordcorrin said:

Injured Faye's thigh shot is killing me. I want to save for Boey since it can assumed he'll be added but uhm. that thigh shot tho

Yes.

1 minute ago, Kiran said:

Alm, why is your sword almost as big as you? How do you even swing that around?

With precision and finesse.

2 minutes ago, Kiran said:

Roland the midget could swing Durandal, so I bet that Falchion is ez.

That thigh shot is too good btw. Cannot ignore.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

1 minute ago, Kiran said:

He kinda picks it up, flails it, and hope it kills someone.

That's what I'd do anyway.

I for one can't wait for Fayes skills, hopefully it isn't another "Mehbecca"

1 minute ago, StarOnyx said:

Yes, I'm at it again, and when .png files can even be converted to .bin.lz files, ScriesM is going to have a blast extracting them. Screw this file extension

Wonder how in the world the English fan translation FEH Twitter account got a hold of the artwork.