Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Fight me

Are we fighting for her hand? Are we fighting for her honor? Are we fighting because there's too much beauty in the world, and we have to destroy it with senseless violence? I need some direction if I'm to proceed. 

Regardless, I think she's the first FE character I've considered drop dead gorgeous. There are some pretty ladies, but I'll give Celica my prize. Palla HAS been a great unit in Heroes though, so I'll gladly give her the recognition she's due. 

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Just now, Rafiel's Aria said:

Are we fighting for her hand? Are we fighting for her honor? Are we fighting because there's too much beauty in the world, and we have to destroy it with senseless violence? I need some direction if I'm to proceed. 

Regardless, I think she's the first FE character I've considered drop dead gorgeous. There are some pretty ladies, but I'll give Celica my prize. Palla HAS been a great unit in Heroes though, so I'll gladly give her the recognition she's due. 

Well to be real

If we're characters in FE, fighting for her hand, we already lost

But still, fight me

6 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Well to be real

But still, fight me

Next Season of Voting Gauntlet: SatsumaFSoysoy vs Rafiel's Aria

#GetHype

#AlmWinsAnyway

Edited by JSND

8 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Well to be real

But still, fight me

All I want to do is looooooove! I'll live with it being unrequited. (Watch. I'll never get her. That's been my fate with Lucius. The game knows what's on my heart. It'll deny me these little things. *broods*) 

3 minutes ago, JSND said:

Next Season of Voting Gauntlet: SatsumaFSoysoy vs Rafiel's Aria

#GetHype

#AlmWinsAnyway

Suh-weet. Can't wait for this update. I guess that gives me time to make team t-shirts. (And make cookie dough to eat when I get stomped.) 

7 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Unfortunate for you though :(. Looks like we won't be redblade Celica brother ladies....

Did you just admit to not being a robot?

I ended up beating both GHB difficulties. Lunatic was kinda hard because so many of them rushed you... 

I don't really like Xander but I'll use him for a bit

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Did you just admit to not being a robot?

Well no, cause I've said "brother ladies" about 4 times now and the first time I said it I mentioned that it doesn't mean I am a "Brother" or a "lady", it only means that Cheese is awesome!

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I don't really like Xander but I'll use him for a bit

His sword looks so flipping awesome. Its like a lightsaber or something!

I can't wait to promote him! <3

If you join my team, I'll show you how to use my magical 1 am sorcery for guaranteed 5*s.

Whenever I pull at 1 am Pacific Time, I'm actually guaranteed a 5*, no joke. I'm too lazy to grab the screenie right now, though.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

Just now, GuiltyLove said:

I would much rather use Camus.............................

Well, I'll try Xander out for a bit first!

Kinda sad Camus is unannounced atm. I would choose him too if i had the choice

But Xander is SO PERFECT for current Horse Emblem set up

Decisions

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I wonder what is the justification for letting Xander join us. Isn't he still working with Veronica? 

He wanted to see his sister and his brother!

Spoiler

I'm talking about Elise of course

And I'm so happy he's here! Its a dream come true! DISTANT SIEGFRIED, HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!

Gradivus is better

I don't see why you can't use both

Its funny how I'm more excited for Xander and I never played his game, and I'm less excited for Camus and I did play his game lol

Regardless as JSND said, Horse Emblem is gonna be nasty. I even have everything I need to make @pianime94's One punch wood build. He's +Atk -Res and everything! XD

Slowly but surely the horse emblem is coming.....

Gradivus is better

Its funny how I'm more excited for Xander and I never played his game, and I'm less excited for Camus and I did play his game lol

Regardless as JSND said, Horse Emblem is gonna be nasty. I even have everything I need to make @pianime94's One punch wood build. He's +Atk -Res and everything! XD

Slowly but surely the horse emblem is coming.....

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

True

I don't really have anyone to use for Horse Emblem so not even gonna try at the moment. My Eliwood is bad. Also Ursula's defense is awful

definitely gonna sacrifice Reinhardt to the RNG goddess if I ever get him

definitely gonna sacrifice Reinhardt to the RNG goddess if I ever get him

#RuckFeinhardt

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

True

I don't really have anyone to use for Horse Emblem so not even gonna try at the moment. My Eliwood is bad. Also Ursula's defense is awful

Yeah Ursula needs ye olde Blarblade tome. I started training her up and it was literally a pain and then some. Also you really only need one (Movement type) emblem. Trying to make them all requires a lot of time, and a LOT of good fortune when it comes to which units you have to pull.

You already have the MLG flier emblem Catria anyway so you don't really need to make horse emblem XD

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

You already have the MLG flier emblem Catria anyway so you don't really need to make horse emblem XD

MLG, you say?

True. I always liked fliers more than horses anyway

Also the low BST of cavalry turns me off from them. It's only like 145 BST for most of them, right?

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

MLG, you say?

True. I always liked fliers more than horses anyway

Also the low BST of cavalry turns me off from them. It's only like 145 BST for most of them, right?

Its actually closer to 154 - 155

6 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Yeah JSND said it right.

That three space movement is a major key though. It actually makes for some wicked strats with repositioning skills. Its really worth the minor stat loss.

And, as you know, the whole Hone+fortifty cavalry skill + Blade tome = bangers. And I have everything needed to do it. Ladies and gentlemen..... Death approaches

Had some trouble with Xander's Lunatic map at first, but adding Lilina to my team solved everything. She seems very effective in GHBs.

Planning on upgrading Xander to 5*, but I need him to reach 40 first for maximum SP. Fittingly, I recently pulled Peri to train alongside him, but dear god her voice is obnoxious. I remember her sounding evil in Fates, but not this much like a kid, it's really weird.