Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Good thing I hoarded orbs for Celica.

I also wonder how well Gronnowl is going to work on a Spring!Camilla with Fury 3 in flier emblem.

+13 Atk/Spd and +19 Def/Res when you have Fury 3, Gronnowl and three adjecent allies with Hone Fliers, Ward Fliers and Fortify Fliers sounds hilariously broken.

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

WRATHFUL STAFF

finally, finally something to help healers, IS does care after a-

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Dat staff passive. Tenth stratum Elises will never be the same.

NO

i'm so hyped for all these new skills and weapons though. Celica's kit seems so good woah..and Distant Defense is like..the skill i've wanted since forever. i was expecting only one stat buff but both Res or Def +6?? dang!

I like how Ragnarok is actually godlike, but not in the way any of us "predicted".

I wonder if Wrathful Staff is actually worth giving up Live to Serve and Renewal. Then again, offensive staff users never had great bulk to begin with. Or, this could mean the Martyr staff might become meta?

@Vaximillian I saw a lot of people complain that the Smash version of With Mila's Divine Protection is better

They are uncultured

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

I like the new tomes that they're adding in, and the staff skill as well. But now this means I have to try to pull two of her, one to keep and one for her skill. Also, so much for trying to snipe blues.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-

Holy crap, I am going to be pulling for any of those. Even if I already have enough blue, -owl spells are cool enough even to pass on. Just, everything about this focus is amazing. Ragnarock? HP-related skills encouraging defence? WRATHFUL STAFF?

I assume next Friday? Please be next Friday.

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-

Holy crap, I am going to be pulling for any of those. Even if I already have enough blue, -owl spells are cool enough even to pass on. Just, everything about this focus is amazing. Ragnarock? HP-related skills encouraging defence? WRATHFUL STAFF?

I assume next Friday? Please be next Friday.

World of Radiance is ending on the 15th, so probably then.

Mind, staff users still have to deal with a maximum 10 MT weapon in Assault. So that's more or less a 3 Atk penalty for being staff, and you don't get to use good passive effects, either, compared to tome users.

Edit: Absorb might be pretty bonkers, though. Perma-active Sol, just add Miracle.

Edited by DehNutCase

Thank god I didn't roll the Mage banner. That upcoming mage banner OTOH, is my cup of tea.

I hope I can get Celica. She could potentially become the Super Julia. And boy if she's as speedy as Linde...Hahahaha.

So, I just checked the Japanese trailer again for Ragnarok's effect, and the Japanese skill description says that Celica will only take the 5 damage from attacking when she's at max health (the exact wording is when the Atk/Spd boost is in effect, but that's essentially when max health). That's actually amazing.

Hey guys, mind if I interrupt real fast? I just finished leveling up my +atk -HP Fae, and now I'm trying to get some ideas as to what to do with her. Thinking about giving her dragon fang from a spare Sophia, but I have no idea what A skill I should give her.

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

So, I just checked the Japanese trailer again for Ragnarok's effect, and the Japanese skill description says that Celica will only take the 5 damage from attacking when she's at max health (the exact wording is when the Atk/Spd boost is in effect, but that's essentially when max health). That's actually amazing.

I wish there's a fury like this lol.

3 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Has nobody made a thread yet? Almost didn't know about the trailer : P

As you wish, my lord. :P

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Hey guys, mind if I interrupt real fast? I just finished leveling up my +atk -HP Fae, and now I'm trying to get some ideas as to what to do with her. Thinking about giving her dragon fang from a spare Sophia, but I have no idea what A skill I should give her.

Close Counter

Death Blow is pretty good idea, since she's pretty much Player Phase only. Life and Death brings her Spd up to 30, but it's not THAT great I guess.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Death Blow is pretty good idea, since she's pretty much Player Phase only. Life and Death brings her Spd up to 30, but it's not THAT great I guess.

I suppose I could glue Fae to someone with hone speed so I don't have to worry too much about her speed! I'll put death blow on her if I can either pull two Kleins or bother to promote one of my spare Ursulas to 5-star. Thanks!

15 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

So basically that effect is only there for "fuck yo life and death on steroid" once and dissapear completely when its inactive?

Expected although i want to see turn 1 taking Ragnarok and Fury damage for lulz

8 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I suppose I could glue Fae to someone with hone speed so I don't have to worry too much about her speed! I'll put death blow on her if I can either pull two Kleins or bother to promote one of my spare Ursulas to 5-star. Thanks!

Good time to pick Colorless this time maybe? You might get Genny, after all.

Just now, JSND said:

So basically that effect is only there for "fuck yo life and death on steroid" once and dissapear completely when its inactive?

Expected although i want to see turn 1 taking Ragnarok and Fury damage for lulz

If you bait with Celica, it's Life and Death 3 with basically no in-battle downside AND +6 Def and Res. She gets a total of +16 stat boosts on turn 1 for free, then it goes away until Renewal kicks in or you heal her.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Good time to pick Colorless this time maybe? You might get Genny, after all.

I was planning on sniping colorless and blues anyway! A lot of characters I want are blue, and even if I don't get them specifically there are quite a bit of blue characters with good fodder skills. Much as I wouldn't mind getting Celica and Boey, I don't really need any more 5-star reds and Nino is doing pretty well for my green mage. That said, I'll probably do a halfhearted attempt for them.

4 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I was planning on sniping colorless and blues anyway! A lot of characters I want are blue, and even if I don't get them specifically there are quite a bit of blue characters with good fodder skills. Much as I wouldn't mind getting Celica and Boey, I don't really need any more 5-star reds and Nino is doing pretty well for my green mage. That said, I'll probably do a halfhearted attempt for them.

Well, if Celica is as busted as we think she is, we'll let you know lol.

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Well, if Celica is as busted as we think she is, we'll let you know lol.

You'll definitely have to let me know, lol. That said, it's a bit annoying how all the female lords (well, not counting spring Lucina at least) are red units. Celica is at least a magic user, but if you wanted to run a team of all-female lords you'd be walled by a single hard-to-kill blue. Micaiah, please do not be red.

EDIT: Actually, does female Corrin count as a female lord? I suppose if she does, then she's the current exception. But I didn't count either Corrin because they're avatars.

Edited by Sunwoo

Just now, Sunwoo said:

You'll definitely have to let me know, lol. That said, it's a bit annoying how all the female lords (well, not counting spring Lucina at least) are red units. Celica is at least a magic user, but if you wanted to run a team of all-female lords you'd be walled by a single hard-to-kill blue. Micaiah, please do not be red.

Well, there's also female Corrin, who's Blue and uses Breath, I guess.

I don't think Micaiah, a Light Mage, would ever be Red. She'd be a staff bot before that happens.