Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 minute ago, MrSmokestack said:

I think the word you're looking for is

GROTESQUE.

Grotesque is what humanity is. However, everything is everything, ergo yeah, grotesque also fits.

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

9 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Now I can't get the image of Nino chasing Zephiel with a horde of ghostly green knives out of my head. Thanks a lot.

Now I'm imagining Zephiel saying "How amusing!" as Nino does this. And then she cracks his Wary Fighter 3. *cue Virion-like pained grunt*

Alternatively, Armor Emblem, therefore, Zephiel with Distant Counter and three stacks of Ward Armor: "Hmmmph!"

RIP cinnamon roll. Too pure for this world.

Edited by Kaden

4 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

I have four Kleins for Death Blow fodder. Does this mean I am due to discover the meaning of life?

Meanwhile I haven't found a single Klein (but I somehow managed to get 5 Lucinas)

Just now, Kaden said:

Now I'm imagining Zephiel saying "How amusing!" as Nino does this. And then she cracks his Wary Fighter 3.

I meant Zephiel before FE6, when Nino was tasked with assassinating him.

Nino can't even read so I doubt she knows anything frivolous about "weapon advantage" or "damage calculations" or the like.

1 minute ago, MrSmokestack said:

Nino can't even read so I doubt she knows anything frivolous about "weapon advantage" or "damage calculations" or the like.

I mean she doesn't need to. 

She kills men, women, and children of all colors >:D

2 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Meanwhile I haven't found a single Klein (but I somehow managed to get 5 Lucinas)

I have neither :(

But hey, ten Cecilias and seven Fredericks!

5 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I've spent literally 100 orbs on only colorless this banner searching for Genny and have no Kleins either D: (or Genny)

I'll happily trade you, like, 9 Wrys's though.

11 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Aww, but it's funnier imagining a little girl chasing and pelting a grown man in heavy armor with magic.

2 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I've spent literally 100 orbs on only colorless this banner searching for Genny and have no Kleins either D: (or Genny)

I'll happily trade you, like, 9 Wrys's though.

Happy to let you know your sheep daughter is almost level 40; she's level 35. Oh, tiny one, why must you make your father's heart ache so?

Kind of curious what the chances of getting Genny are considering the other colorless units and math stuff.

Edited by Kaden

7 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Aww, but it's funnier imagining a little girl chasing and pelting a grown man in heavy armor with magic.

Happy to let you know your sheep daughter is almost level 40; she's level 35. Oh, tiny one, why must you make your father's heart ache so?

Kind of curious what the chances of getting Genny are considering the other colorless units and math stuff.

It's okay I'm taking good care of her in Echoes at least <3

Just now, MaskedAmpharos said:

It's okay I'm taking good care of her in Echoes at least <3

But that's one less sheep daughter to take care of. You could have had a herd of her!

Actually, that would be terrible. Child support and all...

14 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I mean she doesn't need to. 

She kills men, women, and children of all colors >:D

"I am an equal opportunity goddess. Everyone will be executed the same."

(Big talk from the girl who's making three executioners, one of whom is not identical to the others.)

7 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

WHAT

WHY IS DEATH BLOW REINHARDT IN 10TH STRATUM

The world hates you or something.

I still need to pull a Reinhardt, one day.

29 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Also, the -blade tomes, especially Blarblade, reminds me of Vergil's Summoned Swords. I don't think they were anywhere overpowered in the home games, especially DMC3: Special Edition since they were fired slowly compared to DmC and DMC4: Special Edition, but I think they were pretty good in UMvC3. Then again, Vergil himself was really good in UMvC3, so there's that too...

X-Factor 3 Vergil + Swords is such a nightmare if you failed to kill him. Hate that bastard

7 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

WHAT

RIP The game is adapting and learning I saw an Eliwood with DB3 and Durandal on the 9th floor once.

8 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

WHAT

Can't be anything like the time I fought a Grani's Shield / B Tomebreaker Priscilla in 10th Stratum. While I was trying to train Ursula.

2 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Can't be anything like the time I fought a Grani's Shield / B Tomebreaker Priscilla in 10th Stratum. While I was trying to train Ursula.

And then you one shot her because Ursula is fair and balanced right?

Right?

:(

Edited by JSND

Just now, JSND said:

And then you one shot her because Ursula is fair and balanced right?

Right?

I mean, not everybody has Blárblade on their Ursula.

So no, sadly.

I have shamed you

Trying Horse Emblem grows more and more tempting with each passing day.

2 minutes ago, Fei Mao said:

Thought this was pretty funny.

Hide contents

ZTMrnfE.png

1. You have both a Brave Axe Camilla and Brave Axe Cherche? Man...

2. The real reason Raven's out for revenge is because Hector took his sister.

39 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

WHAT

The same reason a thief with Death Blow 2, Silver Dagger, and 33 speed showed up on the 4th or 5th stratum as I was training 3* Felicia, Hana, and Lloyd with Genny who was there to heal people a few days ago.

It was on the chapter 10-5 map meaning this scumbag would not move unless you get in his range. Thankfully, he was in the upper-left corner of the map, so everyone was taken care of before I had to deal with him. Still, the fact he was there remained. If I remember correctly, he would have done about 16x2 on everyone which was more than enough to kill everyone at their level or because of their low defense in Genny's case. The irony that all the units have low defense, self-inflicted in Hana's case because of L&D1, did not help. Sorry, but sheep daughter had to take one for the team since everyone else got a level up or close to one from the other enemies.

Edited by Kaden

17 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

1. You have both a Brave Axe Camilla and Brave Axe Cherche? Man...

2. The real reason Raven's out for revenge is because Hector took his sister.

Yeah, the game gave me 3 5* Camillas, wish I was this lucky rolling for Sawashiro voiced units in FGO.

Indeed