Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

12 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

I do know fact have 4 Ninos. 2 +Atk, 2 +Spd.

Lucky you! None of my 7 (now 6) Ninos is +Atk or +Spd. +HP, +Def, and +Res. Two even are −Spd, and one was −Atk before I relieved her from her blade tome.

Edited by Vaximillian

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Lucky you! None of my 7 (now 6) Ninos is +Atk or Spd. +HP, +Def, and +Res. Two even are −Spd, and one was −Atk before I relieved her from her blade tome.

IT'S BEEN THREE MONTHS AND I STILL HAEV NO NINO ;(

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

>Using Nino for Draw Back Fodder

I've never heard of such a thing

You can only field 4 Lv40+10 Ninos...so you can only make use out of 44 Ninos. The rest can help benefit other chumps for unit-specific missions, like stupid Armor Emblem.

3 minutes ago, Elieson said:

You can only field 4 Lv40+10 Ninos...so you can only make use out of 44 Ninos. The rest can help benefit other chumps for unit-specific missions, like stupid Armor Emblem.

So it has been decided

You can't use Nino for draw back fodder until you have 45 or more. Seems legit

11 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

So it has been decided

You can't use Nino for draw back fodder until you have 45 or more. Seems legit

...Suuuure... we'll go with that...

*Grinds another Nino into dust to give Gaius draw back*

*Walks away whistling*

3 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

...Suuuure... we'll go with that...

*Grinds another Nino into dust to give Gaius draw back*

*Walks away whistling*

Leave and never come back

Just now, Arcanite said:

Leave and never come back

With my army of Ninos xD

I've only just got one up to level 40, but she's only 3* currently. Going to 4* her soon and start it again... and continue to use the rest as fodder.

Nino loves me. I actually quite like her, but not enough to use her over... well... pretty much any of my handsome guys ^.^ If I run out of them, then I'll promote to 5*

24 minutes ago, Elieson said:

But there's literally nothing Nino has that Armor Emblem wants...

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

But there's literally nothing Nino has that Armor Emblem wants...

She could pass Hone Attack 1 & 2 for someone else to learn Hone Armor that isn't Gwendy.

5 minutes ago, Elieson said:

She could pass Hone Attack 1 & 2 for someone else to learn Hone Armor that isn't Gwendy.

Obviously you need to pass that sweet +3 Res and Draw Back

Anyone wondering how they'll implement Vortex when it comes out? Maybe they'll alternate between Gauntlet and Vortex in the same spot on the "Battle" menu or add another section to story maps.

Edited by MrSmokestack

2 minutes ago, Elieson said:

Armor Emblem wants Spur Atk (or Spur Spd) to grab Goad Armor from Hector, though, since you're already going to be eating Hector for Distant Counter.

Hone Armor is sub-optimal because you simply aren't keeping them adjacent to each other often enough (Armored Flower formation is superior to force opponents to attack specific units).

5 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Obviously you need to pass that sweet +3 Res and Draw Back

+3 Res is probably the best skill in the game!

Just like seal skills!

4 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Seal skills would be cool if the meta didn't favor ORKOs...

The day Seal skills are cool, is the day I throw money at the game.

But yeah that's true. If units could survive a little longer, then seal skills would be OP

Though I'm wondering how Seal defense Lukas would work on a defense tile.........

Fun fact!

Micaiah is the only character in the top 10 CYL to not appear in the game yet.  I'm expecting her to come with the radiant dawn version of Ike as another hype banner.  Or, it'll be like Celica and she'll come with her buddies.  Or, they may be holding off on her because they're not sure how to make her sacrifice ability unique considering we have ardent sacrifice.  

Edited by Lushen

15 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

+3 Res is probably the best skill in the game!

Just like seal skills!

Seal skills would probably be actually useful if they had just 1 square of AoE attached.

13 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Seal skills would be cool if the meta didn't favor ORKOs...

Ah, I remember when people were like "Whaaaat debuffs in *MY* Fire Emblem!?" when Fates came out.

3 minutes ago, Lushen said:

I'm expecting her to come with the radiant dawn version of Ike as another hype banner.  Or, it'll be like Celica and she'll come with her buddies.

Dawn Brigade or bust.

Micaiah as a blue tome, Sothe as a grey dagger, Edward as a red sword, and Nolan as a green axe.

Edited by Vaximillian

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Dawn Brigade or bust.

Micaiah as a blue tome, Sothe as a grey dagger, Edward as a red sword, and Nolan as a green axe.

I hope not another full coloured banner. Leonardo as another grey, please! :D Can bump off Nolan or Edward. Probably Edward due to having enough reds lol.... though I'd prefer to bump off Nolan ^.^''

Could really do with a new banner with more greys than anything else now I hunt summon. Colourless and reds are my main needs for new characters -.-