Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

17 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Travels through time and space? Wields multiple weapons? Is quirky and has 3 syllables in her name? Is Lachesis the Gilgamesh of Fire Emblem?

Anyway, bride Lyn is level 40. Yay, Tempest Trial runs...

Lachesis isn't actually quirky though

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

One of the Litrbladers would like a word with you.

Multiple versions of Gilgamesh. Lachesis is the girl version while Odin is the "other" version. :p

46 minutes ago, JSND said:

Lachesis isn't actually quirky though

Everyone is quirky in the own special way, except Alpine who exists as an extension of a bench, thus, making him even less quirky then the pebbles Frederick picks up.

Whenever there's maintenance, I always hope they'll add some less popular characters as 3* - the ones that won't really get people pulling for them if they were on a main banner.

I know, it's unlikely, but I can always hope ^.^''

Wow... if I 5* my merged 4* Oboro, ( she's Lvl 35+4, +ATK/-HP ) she'll end up with 12 base ATK... Which is 3 points higher than a regular +ATK Oboro at Lvl 1. Maybe I should join @Arcanite's Oboro army. >:D

4 minutes ago, Luchi said:

Wow... if I 5* my merged 4* Oboro, ( she's Lvl 35+4, +ATK/-HP ) she'll end up with 12 base ATK... Which is 3 points higher than a regular +ATK Oboro at Lvl 1. Maybe I should join @Arcanite's Oboro army. >:D

Merge levels don't carry over when you promote though, so you'll end up with a regular 5* +0 Oboro, not a 5* +4

I'm surprised we're moving to version 1.5 so soon; I figured the next update would just be a small-scale one for adding the next banner. Do we have any info about upcoming major content? Usually before one of these big updates we hear about new features to expect like SI and defensive tiles and Tempest Trials, but I don't know of any announced upcoming features to expect.

13 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

No, I told Arcanite that I would promote Xander first, then Camus. Probably my second Nino after that; I promoted the first one to give S. Camilla Gronnblade

XANDER IS BAE

2 hours ago, Luchi said:

JOIN US

WE MUST SHOW THEM OBORO'S EPIC POWERS!!!!!

11 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I have no 4* Oboro anymore...

You mean you sent home your Oboro before?

Spoiler

(How could you?!)

Finally, tempest trials are ending. Just in time for the Michalis grand hero battle. Managed to get quickened pulse on the last day. Currently training Legion and I'm impressed at how good he is. Haven't started training Oboro yet. (Soon...)

2 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Hide contents

(How could you?!)

Finally, tempest trials are ending. Just in time for the Michalis grand hero battle. Managed to get quickened pulse on the last day. Currently training Legion and I'm impressed at how good he is. Haven't started training Oboro yet. (Soon...)

I am training Legion too. He's great!

Also thanks for greeting me in Heroes :P 

Do we know if Michalis will have an infernal difficulty? I definitely need more of him...

4 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Do we know if Michalis will have an infernal difficulty? I definitely need more of him...

Pretty sure he won't, since F!Robin and Narcian didn't get a lunatic difficulty either. You should be able to get at least one more of him from quests though.

7 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

They didn't add Lunatic difficulties to f!Robin or Narcian, so I don't think they're going to add Infernal to Michalis, but it's possible. They haven't been entirely consistent with the GHB reruns: first they did both f!Robin and Navarre simultaneously and had quests offering two more copies of each in addition to the original two, for a total of four, but then the other reruns have only each had one additional copy. So my guess is that we'll just get a second chance at the original two copies of Michalis plus a third from a quest, but who knows.

That said, speaking of Infernal, that's actually an understandable reason for them to do a big update right now, if they're going to start adding it to story maps or something. If they add Infernal to every main story, Paralogue, and Xenologue map, that's a total of 82 more orbs available for anyone who can complete all of them. Even if they roll it out more slowly rather than all at once, that'd be pretty sweet.

Edited by Othin

17 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Reveal hidden contents

(How could you?!)

I think I used her as fodder, but I can't remember for who and when.

17 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Reveal hidden contents

(How could you?!)

I think I used her as fodder, but I can't remember for who and when.

Ver 1.5 is a really significant milestone, so I'm expecting some fairly sizable changes.

Maybe this means we'll finally get another set of story chapters? The timing is ripe for it. We now have every single character that was in the story missions as a playable character (barring Bruno and Veronica), so it makes sense to add more now. Especially since we got Legion and will be getting Clarisse, which seems to suggest a third return to the World of Mystery, which sets them up to do another cycle (though I hope a Sacred Stones world is interjected somewhere in between). 

People have also speculated the additional of Infernal difficulty to existing story chapters, which would be another welcome change (because moar orbs). 

Either way, I'm pretty excited for this new update!

Today I learned that young Tiki has 163 BST which is apparently shared with Nowi and 1 point above Fae (and not a dragon, but can be a dragon's hubby, Donnel). F!Corrin and adult Tiki have infantry stats and Ninian has a dancer's BST. Incidentally, all the ones with high BST are kid dragons while ones with infantry and lower are adults or half-dragons.

Hmm, if some kid dragon or whoever shows up as a dragon armor, how would that work out? 173 to 175 BST? Oh yeah, Amelia exists... Trainee/villager knight assuming they make her into a knight or she shows up as one eventually. Well...

Also, just realized that along with knights we don't have a cavalier, flyer, or mage that is a trainee or villager yet. Ewan would fill in for a mage and that's pretty much it. I guess Franz could count for cavalier, but he's more of just the young cavalier than a trainee one. I can't think of one for a flyer other than ones who already exist because they're said to be trainees and they already exist in Heroes: Est, Florina, and Shanna.

Maybe the child characters? Would kind of suck for Laslow and Selena, though, if their alternate selves show up with 162 BST. At least Selena's known to be something other than a mercenary and Odin can't get any worse. Laslow, though... Dancer Inigo with 154 BST. Still gets doubled, but beats the crap out of everything if needed.

Ditto for Cordelia, Gaius, and Tharja. Imagine Caeldori showing up with Cordelia's attack and speed, but Subaki's bulk. The stupid thing is it's actually quite possible. Donnel has 4 to 5 BST over the usual 157 to 158 BST units. Subaki would only need 10 more attack to match Cordelia. Let's add 4 to Subaki's attack. So, Caeldori would have 29 attack now. Cordelia and Subaki share the same HP and speed, so those aren't getting touched. If you drop Subaki's defense by 3 and resistance by 2 to add to attack, she'd have 40 HP, 35 Atk, 35 Spd, 32 Def, and 20 Res. That's basically Donnel if he was much faster and had access to flyer buffs, but a bit more frail to magic. This would have been way more easier if I went with Faye's 6 to 7 more BST over the archers, but that would break everything when a flyer shows up with 164 BST and those kind of stats.

Alternatively, 4 points could be split between Cordelia's attack and speed. 37/37 offenses, when? :p

Edited by Kaden

2 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Today I learned that young Tiki has 163 BST which is apparently shared with Nowi and 1 point above Fae (and not a dragon, but can be a dragon's hubby, Donnel). F!Corrin and adult Tiki have infantry stats and Ninian has a dancer's BST. Incidentally, all the ones with high BST are kid dragons while ones with infantry and lower are adults or half-dragons.

Hmm, if some kid dragon or whoever shows up as a dragon armor, how would that work out? 173 to 175 BST? Oh yeah, Amelia exists... Trainee/villager knight assuming they make her into a knight or she shows up as one eventually. Well...

Also, just realized that along with knights we don't have a cavalier, flyer, or mage that is a trainee or villager yet. Ewan would fill in for a mage and that's pretty much it. I guess Franz could count for cavalier, but he's more of just the young cavalier than a trainee one. I can't think of one for a flyer other than ones who already exist because they're said to be trainees and they already exist in Heroes: Est, Florina, and Shanna.

Maybe the child characters? Would kind of suck for Laslow and Selena, though, if their alternate selves show up with 162 BST. At least Selena's known to be something other than a mercenary and Odin can't get any worse. Laslow, though... Dancer Inigo with 154 BST. Still gets doubled, but beats the crap out of everything if needed.

Ditto for Cordelia, Gaius, and Tharja. Imagine Caeldori showing up with Cordelia's attack and speed, but Subaki's bulk. The stupid thing is it's actually quite possible. Donnel has 4 to 5 BST over the usual 157 to 158 BST units. Subaki would only need 10 more attack to match Cordelia. Let's add 4 to Subaki's attack. So, Caeldori would have 29 attack now. Cordelia and Subaki share the same HP and speed, so those aren't getting touched. If you drop Subaki's defense by 3 and resistance by 2 to add to attack, she'd have 40 HP, 35 Atk, 35 Spd, 32 Def, and 20 Res. That's basically Donnel if he was much faster and had access to flyer buffs, but a bit more frail to magic. This would have been way more easier if I went with Faye's 6 to 7 more BST over the archers, but that would break everything when a flyer shows up with 164 BST and those kind of stats.

the way they currently balance it trainees actually got screwed by their bst grouping

Trainee flier could have been Eda's niche