Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Just now, DarkLordIvy said:

Hey I have the exact same set up going on with my -Atk/+Spd Ike. :P

I hope I can get a better nature Chrom too. I think I could make -Hp/+Res work, but I already have one monster project going and I really don't need another. ;v;

Haha, how is a -atk/+spd Ike anyway? If I remember correctly, I think his base attack is at least higher than Robin's and Ragnell has higher mt, so it shouldn't be as much of a hit to the offenses?

Indeed. Chrom's resistance just seems too low to be salvageable, I'd think that if his resistance was naturally better you could run some fun mage tanker Chrom scenarios. Or something.

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

3 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Well what do you know! Echoes Tempest Trials!

Game pls I only just pulled Boey

EDIT: Or is this why you gave me him now of all times

Edited by Sunwoo

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I still haven't pulled any Cordelia, despite her being one of the ones I wanted the most...

...I literally pulled one blue and got a Cordelia.

I'd say this is going to penalise my Tana luck, but now I'm at a loss for what to do with her.

Just now, KongDude said:

I'm guessing Tobin is a swordie? Looking at his sprite, it has the same stance as Alm.

His icon is also a red sword.

I'm glad we're getting a new character, and I liked Tobin well enough in Echoes. But so many red swords why

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

His icon is also a red sword.

I'm glad we're getting a new character, and I liked Tobin well enough in Echoes. But so many red swords why

Well, I'm an idiot for missing that somehow. Lol

It's nice to see that they're doing whatever for the Echoes villagers, but another sword unit was the last thing we needed.

Making all the +40% bonus heroes from the Echoes banner is just not cool.

What's even less cool?  Discriminating with the 20%...I have Clair but she's only 20%. I'm not going to pull any of the others just for this gauntlet.  

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Haha, how is a -atk/+spd Ike anyway? If I remember correctly, I think his base attack is at least higher than Robin's and Ragnell has higher mt, so it shouldn't be as much of a hit to the offenses?

Indeed. Chrom's resistance just seems too low to be salvageable, I'd think that if his resistance was naturally better you could run some fun mage tanker Chrom scenarios. Or something.

-Atk Ike works just fine for me! His attack is still high enough for heavy blade to trigger on most enemies. Especially with Threaten Attack 3 and all but glueing him to Soren or a dancer with Hone Attack 3. 

Spoiler

3VxKCSY.png

I think your right about Chrom's res being unsalvageable. 20 as a +Res 5* is kind of pathetic. If I don't get another Chrom I'll probably end up just trying to maximize his damage dealing potential as much as possible with Death Blow or something similar. 

I like how I just happen to have all the 40% bonus allies this time (plus Lukas) except for Mae. I need to get around to training Faye, though along with my like 4 other recently acquired 5* units. First world problems at its finest. While nice to see him, Tobin should've been anything except for a sword unit considering we had "Marth" the first time around and that the sword unit field is already crowded enough as it is. Though if these trials are going to just use the eight Echoes maps currently in the game plus a new map for the final battle, then I do not look forward to constantly dealing with Nuibaba's House of Horrors over the course of these trials.

Edited by Tybrosion

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I like how I just happen to have all the 40% bonus allies this time (plus Lukas) except for Mae. I need to get around to training Faye, though along with my like 4 other recently acquired 5* units. First world problems at its finest. While nice to see him, Tobin should've been anything except for a sword unit considering we had "Marth" the first time around and that sword unit field is already crowded enough as it is. Though if these trials are going to just use the eight Echoes maps currently in the game plus a new map for the final battle, then I do not look forward to constantly dealing with Nuibaba's House of Horrors over the course of these trials.

Funny enough Mae is the only bonus unit i have, freshly pulled from the banner just now

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

then I do not look forward to constantly dealing with Nuibaba's House of Horrors over the course of these trials.

I haven't gotten that far in Echoes yet. Which Heroes map is this one?

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

I like how I just happen to have all the 40% bonus allies this time (plus Lukas) except for Mae. I need to get around to training Faye, though along with my like 4 other recently acquired 5* units. First world problems at its finest. While nice to see him, Tobin should've been anything except for a sword unit considering we had "Marth" the first time around and that sword unit field is already crowded enough as it is. Though if these trials are going to just use the eight Echoes maps currently in the game plus a new map for the final battle, then I do not look forward to constantly dealing with Nuibaba's House of Horrors over the course of these trials.

Speaking of, I don't really think it makes sense for a generic character.  I mean, why would Tobin not be released in regular banners?  To my knowledge, he's just a normal unit (I never played the game).  

And his hair looks red on my phone.  Just my phone or is it actually red in FEH?

1 minute ago, KongDude said:

The one with four enemies on four defense tiles with breakable walls on the left and right side of them.

...Oh.

Oh my...

Fun fact: I still haven't beaten 11-5 on Lunatic period yet.

16 minutes ago, JSND said:

Tried to do casual 5 pull from Echoes banner

TEARS STARTED FORMING ON MY EYES WHEN ETRURIAN SCUM FINALLY MADE AN APPEARANCE

YESSSSS

Isn't Etruian Scum a free unit? And what does she even pass on to Reinhardt or Cherche?

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Isn't Etruian Scum a free unit? And what does she even pass on to Reinhardt or Cherche?

The original Etrurian Scum is actually Klein

Cecilia didn't become one before she gave me PTSD

Just now, phineas81707 said:

Fun fact: I still haven't beaten 11-5 on Lunatic period yet.

I had issues with it for weeks.  Then I realized my Lloyd DC could pretty much solo it.  I actually had been using Lloyd in my previous attemps, I was just having him die to the one person who could beat him.

You pretty much need a highres, physical attacker for that map.  It is defnitly the hardest one.