Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

13 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

They didn't do it for our boy Lucius...

I guess Micaiah's gonna get Ardent Sacrifice. Or SOME form of healing....

To begin with Lucius would be super dogshit in FE7 if he didn't use Staff

although i still wonder why IS seems to delet light magic from existence

Edited by JSND

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Maybe I'm strange but, after seeing a certain app game released a certain while ago, I really want to see Fate/Stay Night characters crossover into FeH as bonus units. I know they're probably competing right now as apps but I would love it. They have a certain compatibility about them in a way. Maybe it's just me.

Spoiler

Saber - Red Sword

Lancer - Blue Lance

Archer - Colorless Dagger

Caster - Green Mage

Rin - Red Mage

Sakura - Blue Mage

Shirou - Red Sword

Berserker - Red Armor

Ilya - Healer

Don't even know if crossovers are on the table, but maybe some day.

Edited by Zeo

9 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Maybe I'm a strange but, after seeing a certain app game released a certain while ago, I really want to see Fate/Stay Night characters crossover into FeH as bonus units. I know they're probably competing right now as apps but I would love it. They have a certain compatibility about them in a way. Maybe it's just me.

Hide contents

Saber - Red Sword

Lancer - Blue Lance

Archer - Colorless Dagger

Caster - Green Mage

Rin - Red Mage

Sakura - Blue Mage

Shirou - Red Sword

Berserker - Red Armor

Ilya - Healer

Don't even know if crossovers are on the table, but maybe some day.

Archer would probably use his bow with Caladbolg II instead of Kanshou and Bakuya. They may be more prominent in the story, but his bow seems to be more common in crossovers like with Monster Hunter, and is his final weapon in Fate/Grand Order.

Besides, we already have a Dagger-wielding Archer in the game.

3 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

Lol at all you ninnies thinking the next tempest trials were based on swimsuit banner.

I didn't think about it until I saw people saying it, but it actually makes sense.  IS knows we like our swimsuit banner to why not have swimsuit GHBs and Tempest Trials to celebrate the month long banner theme.

And besides, maybe we would have finally gotten our festive alfonse/sharena/annna....I've been wanting one since Sharena was threatened by the Bunny banner.

13 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

Lol at all you ninnies thinking the next tempest trials were based on swimsuit banner.

[citation needed]

Who and where suggested the next tempest trials were based on the swimsuit banner? Fates with Nohrian Azura as a reward were suggested the most often, I think.

5 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

Lewyn might be an interesting choice, since he even is associated with wind magic. I haven't played FE4, so correct me if I'm wrong, but was Lewyn an actual refresher unit in FE4? Or is it just because his unit name is bard?

Oh wow, poor -res Soren who has the same amount of resistance as +res Chrom XD I'm not sure if that's a new low for Soren, or a new high for Chrom.

Same here, yeah, I ended up using my Linde so much that I've pretty much finished everything I wanted to do with her by this point. Maybe except giving her a new assist skill. I also ended up maxing out hero merit on Sharena and Fae, and quite a few characters got a lot of HM as well from the tempest. Looking forward to getting more hero feathers.

Night!

EDIT: @Vaximillian Lol, harsh.

Looks like other people have taken off with the singer/dancer thing lol. I haven't played fe4 ether, so I was just going based off of his class as a bard. I also just think a green mage refresher would be pretty cool. Even if another green mage is probably the last thing I need lol!

Without LaD3 he has 25 res which was enough to survive most blues except things like buffed up Reinhardt. Good news for Soren though is his attack is up to 52 so he can oneshot a lot of blues and with gronnraven+ he takes care of grays quiet nicely too!

Did you use the +15 healer build on Linde? That has been a fun build to run around with for me. My Linde could probably use a different special, I threw Dragon Fang on her when I was running out of fodder. Those feathers will be so wonderful! So many units to promote! So little resources :P

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

[citation needed]

Who and where suggested the next tempest trials were based on the swimsuit banner? Fates with Nohrian Azura as a reward were suggested the most often, I think.

Try looking at the post directly above yours, my boy. Everybody was saying it on the day the datamine dropped and we only saw two new banners. Summer swimsuit banner and ambiguously named Tempest Trial banner.

2 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

Try looking at the post directly above yours, my boy. Everybody was saying it on the day the datamine dropped and we only saw two new banners. Summer swimsuit banner and ambiguously named Tempest Trial banner.

The post directly above mine was in response to yours claiming everybody was saying it. [citation needed] still.

If lewyn is a refresher and has forseti he'd be the most op thing but anyway he's only a bard in name he deletes shit with magic and w/e

Gen2 lewyn could do more of a support role, though. He passes Forseti on and doesn't actually do any fighting in gen2 or is an actual unit for that matters--he acts more like seliph's advisor.

Really disappointed with the new tempest focus and bonus characters. I'd rather have Archanea or Fates focus than Valentia ones, basically because the former are more common than the latter. The only bonus Valentia character I have is Clair and I'm not as confident with my flier team than if I use my old Sharena/Julia/Tharja/Olivia team. *sighs* Anyways, I'll see how I fare with this new tempest.

Also Tobi-poo as a sword unit? This was the perfect chance to throw him as a bow cavalier. Expecting Gray and Kliff being axe fighter and lance cavalier, respectively.

0/10

9 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I wonder if Forseti will be like the Yato with innate Darting Blow :O IIRC, it increased speed, right?

Tyrfing primarily increased Res in FE4 but increases Def in Heroes instead, so Forseti may or may not stay focused on Spd.

1 minute ago, Othin said:

Tyrfing primarily increased Res in FE4 but increases Def in Heroes instead, so Forseti may or may not stay focused on Spd.

I'm guessing Forseti would be a killer tome. Aside from Speed, thats actually what it essentially do

Just now, JSND said:

I'm guessing Forseti would be a killer tome. Aside from Speed, thats actually what it essentially do

That's possible, and there's no current way to get a killer effect with a tome. But Mjolnir might be more fitting since it has a full +20 Skl bonus, like Mystletainn.

8 minutes ago, Othin said:

That's possible, and there's no current way to get a killer effect with a tome. But Mjolnir might be more fitting since it has a full +20 Skl bonus, like Mystletainn.

I agree that for stats bonus, Mjolnir make more sense

Funny enough back in FE4, Forseti is pretty much a Killer Weapon +10% while Mjolnir isn't affiliated with Crit and all(due to lolFE4mechanic more than anything but still). Ishtar's skills are Continue and Vantage

I kinda wonder if they would implement Continue in some way

Edited by JSND

15 minutes ago, JSND said:

I agree that for stats bonus, Mjolnir make more sense

Funny enough back in FE4, Forseti is pretty much a Killer Weapon +10% while Mjolnir isn't affiliated with Crit and all(due to lolFE4mechanic more than anything but still). Ishtar's skills are Continue and Vantage

I kinda wonder if they would implement Continue in some way

Continue would be brave effect. I think these killer weapons would accelerate special gauge by 1, like killer weapons.

= EDIT =

Ishtar's Mjolnir would have killer effect and she might come with vantage and probably darting blow or a spd boost A skill. And growing thunder as special. Lol

Edited by Quintessence

Hey, @Vaximillian, what special did you give Sharena? I don't know why, but I feel like asking Sharena's #1 fan might be useful. Bonfire and Draconic Aura seem pretty equal where DA only edges out Bonfire by 1 point of damage if she gets one Hone Attack 3, but if she gets both Hone Attack and Fortify Def 3, Bonfire is of course stronger, but only by 1 point. One Fortify Def 3 doesn't really make Bonfire that strong compared to Hone Attack 3 for DA, though. Dragon Fang is always stronger than Ignis unless she only gets Fortify Def 3, but I don't think I'd use a 4-cooldown for Sharena. And then there's Luna which doesn't get as much results as Bonfire or DA. Seems like DA might be better. Also, B-skill too. Lancebreaker and Swordbreaker seem obligatory and Vantage works too. Pretty much trying to prepare her for the upcoming trials and I kind of want to promote her despite wanting to save up for 40k feathers in insurance instead of having 20k in insurance.

Ah, great, masked Lucina (and vanilla Lucina) would do well with Draconic Aura too. And so would Nino... I only have one spare F!Corrin! I should have given Linde Dragon Fang instead of Draconic Aura. A horde of Camilla and F!Corrins would be pretty nice right now. :p

9 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

Any idea on which currently existing refresher unit could be a green dancer? I've heard people mention Nils as a possible green dragon, which I'd really like, but I don't foresee any new Elibe characters being added anytime soon.

9 hours ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Other than Nils the only other characters I can think of to fill the niesh would maaaaabye be the Herons, but they seem more likely to be colorless one way or the other. Maybe Lewyn maybe? He's a bard right? He could be a green mage refresh unit. That could be pretty cool!

Nils should really be a Blue Manakete like Ninian, unless IS abandons all pretense at having any sort of logic for which color Manakete units get.

There could give Tethys, Elphin, or Lalum an Axe or a Green Tome.  Tethys I could see going either way, but the latter two seem more mage-y to me for whatever reason.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Nils should really be a Blue Manakete like Ninian, unless IS abandons all pretense at having any sort of logic for which color Manakete units get.

Why would Nils be blue?  I would think he would be green because we already have a blue dancing dragon and he's the only other dragon dancer.

24 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Why would Nils be blue?  I would think he would be green because we already have a blue dancing dragon and he's the only other dragon dancer.

Nils and Ninian are siblings and the same type of Dragon, being Ice Dragons.

40 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

There could give Tethys, Elphin, or Lalum an Axe or a Green Tome.  Tethys I could see going either way, but the latter two seem more mage-y to me for whatever reason.

Hmmm good point, I'm not sure why I hadn't thought of that in regards to Nils. I could still kind of see them making him green just for the sake of variety but I guess blue would make more sense. 

A dancer with an ax sounds like it would turn into a meme, and I love it. 

14 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Hmmm good point, I'm not sure why I hadn't thought of that in regards to Nils. I could still kind of see them making him green just for the sake of variety but I guess blue would make more sense. 

A dancer with an ax sounds like it would turn into a meme, and I love it. 

Make it a Hammer, and they can say, "Stop! Hammer Time!"

Even with Nils and Ninian being the same type of dragon, it's be weird for them to add a fourth blue dragon before adding a second green dragon. Even if they release more green dragons before Nils, making him green rather than blue would help keep him differentiated from Ninian. Given that Heroes has twisted things around to keep up weapon type variety, I'd be surprised if they released Nils as a blue dragon rather than green, and I do hope he shows up as a green one.

Edited by Othin