• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

25 minutes ago, XRay said:

I do not think biological age applies to Naga anymore though. She is kind of an ascended being, so I am not sure if she has a physical body to be technically considered mortal/alive. A!Tiki died in the Future Past DLC and she took over Naga's role, so I do not think being alive or dead are completely applicable to ascended beings.

i'm rusty on lore but i didn't think that Naga was an ascended being. humans revered her as a god, but she wasn't.

30 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Awakening Tiki is (now) officially around 3,000 years old. Assuming this can be considered sufficiently canon, Summer Tiki's title in Japanese is 三千回目の夏休み, which translates as "[Her] 3,000th Summer Vacation".

Mediuth looks perhaps around 50-60 years old or so to me. Age-wise, he looks a lot like my parents and their schoolmates. I'd guess Naga would look around that old, too, but that would also depend on how quickly divine dragons age relative to earth dragons.

I'm still talking about divine dragons. Bantu probably ages more quickly.

oh i see. so Nowi is around 1,000 years..Tiki is 3,000..Nowi looks about 12, Tiki looks early to mid 20's (to me, though it's pretty ambiguous..). assuming Nowi isn't a Divine Dragon, and that she ages faster than Tiki..and then SD Tiki who looks a little younger than Nowi maybe is...nah i'm not gonna try to speculate anything, too much vagueness all around. but yeah Medeus looks in his 50's to me too. well, i'll be content with either version of Naga, 50-60s or 20-30s.

@Sunwoo is today just the day where people who have themselves listed as male reveal themselves not to be?

guess i get to keep my title as the shortest dude on here then until disproven

Edited by wizzard of soz

2 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

Hey, you guys don't get to complain about your heights if you're over five feet. Which I am not.

51 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I'm not over five feet either. :P

I kind of wanted Zacharias to be a separate character that we get to add to our party later. I still kinda want him to be...

I have the opposite problem.  I'm almost 6 feet tall.  I had to go to 4 stores before I found shoes that fit me.

6 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

i'm rusty on lore but i didn't think that Naga was an ascended being. humans revered her as a god, but she wasn't.

oh i see. so Nowi is around 1,000 years..Tiki is 3,000..Nowi looks about 12, Tiki looks early to mid 20's (to me, though it's pretty ambiguous..). assuming Nowi isn't a Divine Dragon, and that she ages faster than Tiki..and then SD Tiki who looks a little younger than Nowi maybe is...nah i'm not gonna try to speculate anything, too much vagueness all around. but yeah Medeus looks in his 50's to me too. well, i'll be content with either version of Naga, 50-60s or 20-30s.

@Sunwoo is today just the day where people who have themselves listed as male reveal themselves not to be?

There are no guys on the internet.

How tall are you?

12 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Ana is not a dude though. Either way, it seems like it sucks being short, regardless of gender. Are you implying that you're "short", too?

I know, but I find it hilarious when taken out of context. I have average measurements according to what my past dates tell me.

11 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Good thing I'm not actually a dude then.

Yeah, you are not missing out much, our public bathrooms smell pretty bad and we are required to sign up for military draft just in case something happens.

10 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

She is not a god, but I do not think she is mortal like Tiki either. I mean, Grima killed her spirit in the Future Past DLC, but A!Tiki also died before taking over Naga's role, so maybe divine dragons go through two lives or something.

Edited by XRay

2 minutes ago, XRay said:

Sakura may be hitting puberty, but she still looks like a loli to me. She has that innocent/cute vibe. Rinkah is on the edge being a young adult, so I guess people do not see her as a child anymore.

"Innocent/cute" does not a loli make. At all. Personality has literally nothing to do with being a loli, only physical appearance.

Tanya Degurechaff is very certainly a loli and is very certainly not the innocent and cute type.

8 minutes ago, XRay said:

I thought they do have gods, just none that are worshiped. I think Naga talks about humanity worshiping her as a god, but she claims that their faith is misplaced; she is not the one who created the universe and she is merely observing the world. Ascended being is the term I thought of that is somewhere between mortal and godhood.

All of the known gods of the Fire Emblem universe are corporeal beings. Ashera, Yune, Mila, and Duma are all considered gods and all have physical bodies. I don't believe Naga is ever shown with a body of her own in the present day (besides when you genie her out of her book), but she's never confirmed to not have a body of her own (again, in the present day; it's clear she definitely had a body in the past, else she couldn't have provided the fangs to forge the two Falchions).

Furthermore, being able to create the universe doesn't make one a god, and not being able to create the universe doesn't make one not a god. This isn't the god of Abraham who is omnipotent, these are more similar to pagan gods who govern their domains.

11 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

I've had some pretty annoying experiences on SF, including but not limited to people not taking me seriously and unwanted attention. Putting my gender as male just seems to eliminate any preconceived notions.

4 minutes ago, XRay said:

Yeah, you are not missing out much, our public bathrooms smell pretty bad and we are required to sign up for military draft just in case something happens.

I feel like there's more to being a guy than that

I mean, yes, the draft is awful but there are more factors to being male :P

Edited by GuiltyLove

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I have the opposite problem.  I'm almost 6 feet tall.  I had to go to 4 stores before I found shoes that fit me.

Man, that's rough, Rezzy. I have that shoe problem too though, I usually have to go to multiple stores to find ones that fit also. I often have to wear kid size shoes because women's shoes rarely come in a size 5 even though it does exist as a women's size.

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

dicks are gross

although i'm not sure what this has to do with fire emblem heroes

Just now, GuiltyLove said:

ya they are

uhhhhhhh

CAMUS HAS THE BIGGEST ONE. LOOK AT HIS GRADIVUS

there

no, eliwood does

durandal is huge

and much like his dick, it goes into his wife at some point

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

There are no guys on the internet.

How tall are you?

...i just found out something very important about myself

5'3" give or take an inch. i'm a lil baby and i have a baby-ish face too. hated it for a long time but i've learned to embrace it i guess.

10 minutes ago, XRay said:

She is not a god, but I do not think she is mortal like Tiki either. I mean, Grima killed her spirit in the Future Past DLC, but A!Tiki also died before taking over Naga's role, so maybe divine dragons go through two lives or something.

ah, i haven't played any FE DLC, so i wouldn't know much about that. the concept of two lives is cool though.

8 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I've had some pretty annoying experiences on SF, including but not limited to people not taking me seriously and unwanted attention. Putting my gender as male just seems to eliminate any preconceived notions.

y'know i can relate because i've put my gender as female for fun/science on some other forums in the past and got to experience a taste of that. but there were a lot of young and/or immature people on there (well, i was one of them at the time). i've been happy to not see anything like that on SF yet...(tho i only come to FEH threads)..

6 minutes ago, unique said:

no, eliwood does

durandal is huge

lmao wHY

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Furthermore, being able to create the universe doesn't make one a god, and not being able to create the universe doesn't make one not a god. This isn't the god of Abraham who is omnipotent, these are more similar to pagan gods who govern their domains.

Ah okay. When I think of god, I usually think of the omnipotent version. Pagan gods reminds me more of Japanese Kami who are part of the universe rather than being independent of it.

6 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I do not know what we have that girls do not, besides the biological stuff. I guess we have an easier time dressing for events since we only need a simple suit and no makeup. There is also a pay difference between genders even in today's society. Other than that, I cannot think of anything else that gender would impact me on a daily basis.

8 minutes ago, unique said:

no, eliwood does

durandal is huge

Armads says otherwise. Hector is so huge that it pushed Lyn out of the pages of history.

8 minutes ago, XRay said:

As long as the player is not acting out those fantasies in real life, I have no problem with people fantasizing about those situations. Shaming a person based on their loli preferences is no different from shaming homosexual people for being homosexual. Preferences are not a choice sometimes. The only difference between homosexuals and pedophiles is that homosexual adults can give consent to each other whereas a child cannot.

As long as person with loli feelings understand them and do not act them out, I do not think they deserved to be shamed. Giving them a fantasy world to escape to is better than making them constantly censor their own thoughts and being demonized for doing nothing wrong.

If they're allowed to like specific fantasies, I'm allowed to dislike them. I'm calling out the situation, not the opposing side of it. As long as you can distinguish reality from fantasies, then like what you will.

17 minutes ago, unique said:

no, eliwood does

durandal is huge

You mean his Roy surrogate- his heart forever belongs to Lowen, just as Roy's does to Wolt. 

Also, at a mere 30 uses, no wonder he only sired Roy. I have my doubts Roy will even be able to get a kid. 

And I think I understand why Eliwood couldn't fight in Binding, in old age his legs had grown too weak to walk around with so much weight between them that even 3 Body Rings and a horse can't mitigate it.

6 minutes ago, XRay said:

Armads says otherwise. Hector is so huge that it pushed Lyn out of the pages of history.

Wrong! Lyn faded out of history when she accepted the quiet love of Rath. Hector had to conceal that he stole the sacred maidenhood of a certain cleric, hence Lilina's mother not being known (though she was lied to growing up).

11 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

You're forgetting about Seth? You know his silver lance is a microcosm of his goods, right? 

http://imgur.com/3nufHx5?r

i'm almost crying from laughing wtf

a 'dick comes first' man, truly nothing else describes Seth better

7 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Also, at a mere 30 uses, no wonder he only sired Roy. I have my doubts Roy will even be able to get a kid. 

And I think I understand why Eliwood couldn't fight in Binding, in old age his legs had grown too weak to walk around with so much weight between them that even 3 Body Rings and a horse can't mitigate it.

..snicker..

Edited by wizzard of soz

8 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

@XRay Funny you call Mila Palutena when overclassed Tatiana exists.

That just shows that I need stop messing around in the DLC and finish the game. The farthest I got was the first dungeon and I am in the process of getting ten Jacinth Orbs from the DLC.

5 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

You're forgetting about Seth? You know his silver lance is a microcosm of his goods, right? 

I think he is trying to prevent Eirika from achieving the wincest ending.

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Wrong! Lyn faded out of history when she accepted the quiet love of Rath. Hector had to conceal that he stole the sacred maidenhood of a certain cleric, hence Lilina's mother not being known (though she was lied to growing up).

Wait, how is it possible that Lilina's mother is not known but her father is known?

3 minutes ago, XRay said:

Wait, how is it possible that Lilina's mother is not known but her father is known?

Hector produced asexually.  Lilina budded off of Hector a la Zeus.

1 minute ago, XRay said:

Hector never married, he kept the affair a secret. But with his forceful mastery of Lycian politics, when he said "this girl is my illegitimate, and she WILL be my legitimate!" all the Marquesses agreed to it. That's not possible you say? Louis XIV of France was successful in legitimatizing his ill-begotten brood.

Just now, Rezzy said:

Hector produced asexually.  Lilina budded off of Hector a la Zeus.

Didn't Zeus swallow his wife Metis though, and that's why Athena popped out when he got hit in the head? Maybe that's what happened to Serra- yeah I doubt she'd hide mothering the Marquess of Ostia's child with her loose rumor loving lips. Has to be it.

i got 4 notifications from that post I made in like half an hour, y'all are really excited about dicks

26 minutes ago, XRay said:

no, hector's is probably tiny. what with all that armor and all.  

21 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

seth's is probably average sized, but he's not in fire emblem heroes so that's not relevant currently. still, that is a compelling argument!