Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 minute ago, JSND said:

I haven't actually forged Ridersbane yet for some reason lol

The first forge i made was Javelin because seeing Palla with 22 speed one shotting everything is funny as fuck

Why didn't I think of that...

Now I wanna play this game again. Did you feed your Palla Cheese or was it good level RNG?

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, MrSmokestack said:

Now I wanna play this game again. Did you feed your Palla Cheese or was it good level RNG?

I remember I never gave my Palla any cheeses, and when advancing to Falcon Knight she and Est (both level 2 Pegasus Knights) both had about the same speed, maybe one or two points off.

Of course that could have just been a really unlucky Est...

2 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

both. The amount of favoritism i gave to Palla is disgusting lol. Like when i saw the early game on Cellica gave you Speed Spring, i already though "okay this is DEFINITELY getting to Palla". And then somehow she gained like 3-4 speed during the pre-promotion training and several hax growth after promotion

But my Cellica route is basically Saber Palla shitstomp with some Leon here and there. Alm route is more of a team work because of the map layout, although Clive and Kliff realy does 90% of the work

6 minutes ago, JSND said:

both. The amount of favoritism i gave to Palla is disgusting lol. Like when i saw the early game on Cellica gave you Speed Spring, i already though "okay this is DEFINITELY getting to Palla". And then somehow she gained like 3-4 speed during the pre-promotion training and several hax growth after promotion

But my Cellica route is basically Saber Palla shitstomp with some Leon here and there. Alm route is more of a team work because of the map layout, although Clive and Kliff realy does 90% of the work

Archer Kliff is based god

I'm pretty sure my Saber had hax growth when I first played, the only reason I raised Kamui was so I could have Saber in two places at once. I never used Leon though and that was a big mistake looking back. tfw one healer in Alm route because I made Faye a cav

12 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Just because the same build works better on the same unit, does that actually mean you are going to apply that unit to the battles that the other fails at?

If Takumi can ORKO Hector, great. But SHOULD he be ORKOing Hector when the Ryoma over there is prime to checkmate your entire team, or when your Nino's only possible action is to take out that Hector or Reposition/Draw Back a unit elsewhere where Takumi has 3 possible target candidates from where he is standing, Hector and Ryoma included.

And if Hector is his only matchup? Great, go kill him. Setsuna can still run away and let someone more capable handle it.

It's 4 on 4 strategy elimination no matter how hard you squint. Setsuna is worse than Takumi because Takumi has better matchups, great, we established that, Bridelia, goodnight.

Also jesus when did you guys start posting so fast.

You can't handwave matchup spreads under the assumption that one unit can't do everything.

We get that one unit can't do everything. But good units get as much done as possible while minimizing the need for support.

Am I going to willingly gimp myself by running my neutral Klein over my +Atk Bride Cordelia, for example? No, I'm going to run the unit with the better matchup spread. Coverage overlap helps especially since you never know what kinds of teams arena can throw at you.

...so basically what @SatsumaFSoysoy said.

Edited by MrSmokestack

2 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Archer Kliff is based god

I'm pretty sure my Saber had hax growth when I first played, the only reason I raised Kamui was so I could have Saber in two places at once. I never used Leon though and that was a big mistake looking back. tfw one healer in Alm route because I made Faye a cav

Leon is basically me going "OH MY GOD I HATE ARCHER IN THIS GAME" and raise up one myself

Picked up Deen for that second Dread Fighter goodness lol

Also yeah Kliff is pretty ridiculous. Kinda wondered how his growth actually looks like since he have been really consistent at getting good growth alongside Alm

4 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Based God is Mage Kliff, kiddo

Go back to Gaiden, kiddo.

4 minutes ago, JSND said:

Picked up Deen for that second Dread Fighter goodness lol

Also yeah Kliff is pretty ridiculous. Kinda wondered how his growth actually looks like since he have been really consistent at getting good growth alongside Alm

I like Deen's design, but I wanted another mage because Mae and Celica were falling off. Free Excalibur I guess? Going back I should have just spammed DF and I would have been fine.

Kliff is stupidly fast despite what his Spd base tells you, but his Atk is a bit mediocre. He was practically made for archer.

@KongDude Saber is just Ogma, so unsurprisingly a raised Kamui easily beats Saber statswise. But the RNG is a fickle goddess.

Edited by MrSmokestack

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

How did you beat the Leather Shield Mercenary then? :O

This is SoV the game where 90% of your unit is fucking invincible

Use that and perform the operation "fuck this shit i should have made one of my villager a mage but whatever lets press Nosferatu on turn 21 with 60% hitrate"

1 minute ago, JSND said:

This is SoV the game where 90% of your unit is fucking invincible

Use that and perform the operation "fuck this shit i should have made one of my villager a mage but whatever lets press Nosferatu on turn 21 with 60% hitrate"

Based Zorc

Just now, JSND said:

I haven't used them lol

I actually just unlocked Volley on Leon like 12 hours ago and iirc Lion is act 4?

Lion is as soon as you get Royal Blade, so Act 3 ish? Just grind up that WEXP for Alm and woop de doo free bosskiller even if he got stat screwed.

18 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

I like Deen's design, but I wanted another mage because Mae and Celica were falling off. Free Excalibur I guess? Going back I should have just spammed DF and I would have been fine.

@KongDude Saber is just Ogma, so unsurprisingly a raised Kamui easily beats Saber statswise. But the RNG is a fickle goddess.

I gave Celica dem Boots in Act 2, and it was glorious. Fuck 4 Mov.

Saber outpaces Kamui so much without excessive grinding it really hurts. Though it hurts less if Saber gets RNG screwed along the way. My Saber in my Bltizkrieg reached 20 Spd before Dread Fighter because he is dumb.

21 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Kliff is stupidly fast despite what his Spd base tells you, but his Atk is a bit mediocre. He was practically made for archer.

Once you get a Killer Bow, the only stats that matter for an Archer are Str and Skl.