Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 minute ago, Lushen said:

Apologies if this was already addressed, but do we know if the VG orb quests will repeat?  If so, we'll get 6 orbs per day...

If all the quests refresh once a new round starts like they have previously, then we should get 4 orbs from the second and finals rounds each as well.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Who actually has done a summoning circle, shrine, whatever, and gotten who they wanted? I want to try, but I only have like, a Felicia and Azura charm. I'll just break a few plates and summon colorless to see if it's Felicia. And a good nature.

Oh wait. I remember during the Last Hero Fest, I went paddle boating into the middle of a lake and did a 5 orb summoning for Azura. I got 5* Lukas, who I've dubbed the New Lady of the Lake.

I was planning to do it when a character i actually wanted shows up

I actually does a hand made summoning circle for my favorite character. Its just poorly drawn lol

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

If all the quests refresh once a new round starts like they have previously, then we should get 4 orbs from the second and finals rounds each as well.

Oh right, one day actually means over 24 hours less than 48 hours...

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Yes, yes it does. I don't get hazard pay and therefore should not click your link.

I learned something new today.

2 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

NFSW: wearing a construction helmet made of broken glass and the blood of my enemies children.

NSFW: boobs.

...yeah it does.

Some boobs can be a hazard too. Depends.

15 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Clearly, you aren't dedicated enough to your waifu to pull for her. It's going to take much more than that to make an effective summoning circle.

NSFW Warning may WILL burn your eyes:

Basically

well my eyes are succesfully burned thank you very much

That's what happens when you spread too thin between pulls.

welp, at least I dodn't see a tempting banner (for me) for the net month or so.

9 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Stratum teams are entirely against me. I want to train Summer Corrin and I get Two axe users, a green tome user, and a bow for starting Stratum. Why.

You can always use one energy on the first two stratums which will reset the later stratums.  

3 minutes ago, Lushen said:

You can always use one energy on the first two stratums which will reset the later stratums.  

I know, but I just decided to do first stratum instead. This case seems to happen a lot though, mostly during 10th stratum quests. (Damn archers during flier quests)

4 minutes ago, KongDude said:

I know, but I just decided to do first stratum instead. This case seems to happen a lot though, mostly during 10th stratum quests. (Damn archers during flier quests)

I wish we knew what movement types the units are.  Armored units are not great if you're training a tanky unit and fliers are not great if you're training a mage.  In some cases, their movement is more important than their color.

3 minutes ago, Lushen said:

I wish we knew what movement types the units are.  Armored units are not great if you're training a tanky unit and fliers are not great if you're training a mage.  In some cases, their movement is more important than their color.

With how it's displayed, I don't know how they'd do it, but that'd be pretty useful info to have.

2 hours ago, KongDude said:

FE Heroes Fanbase is literally just a cult.

I have my eyes on you. What is rule no. 1 again? Never leave the compound without the Grand Summoner's permission! Yet I talked to a bunch of our friends yesterday, and strangely, nobody knew where you were. Would you please tell me?

I also noticed you went on a promotion spree last week, five 5 stars, congrats. But, I have a problem, the Feathers Treasury has suddenly run dry for some reason, and we can trace the problem back to an inexplicable drop the in supply last week, the same day as your promotion spree. Which reminds me, you only had 20000 Feathers last week according to our accountants, and they don't have a record of you engaging in a mass heroes discard. So, to keep it short, where'd you get the Feathers from? 

Now before you accuse me of pressing false charges, which is a serious offense, I noticed you haven't been keeping up on your weekly monetary donations. You say you were just buying Orbs and can't right now because life is getting in the way? Well I'm sorry to say this, but the Grand Summoner was expecting your donations, we rely on the donations of all our cherished members to stay afloat, and when you don't donate, the rest of us are so deeply hurt by it. The Grand Summoner is merciful, but we're really hurting now thanks to the greed you and others who've done the same, so we'll need the usual plus some extra, be a paragon, not a pariah. And about life getting in the way, that's simply not true, everyone here does all they can to make life as easy and luxurious as possible for everyone else- life is only bliss here. You can't think otherwise unless you're mad, or against us.

Come along now, I'm sorry, but you need a little more education on what it means to be a Heroic Emblemier. Just listen to the teacher, pass the class, and all these problems you've gone and made for yourself might just be all smoothed over.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I have my eyes on you. What is rule no. 1 again? Never leave the compound without the Grand Summoner's permission! Yet I talked to a bunch of our friends yesterday, and strangely, nobody knew where you were. Would you please tell me?

I also noticed you went on a promotion spree last week, five 5 stars, congrats. But, I have a problem, the Feathers Treasury has suddenly run dry for some reason, and we can trace the problem back to an inexplicable drop the in supply last week, the same day as your promotion spree. Which reminds me, you only had 20000 Feathers last week according to our accountants, and they don't have a record of you engaging in a mass heroes discard. So, to keep it short, where'd you get the Feathers from? 

Now before you accuse me of pressing false charges, which is a serious offense, I noticed you haven't been keeping up on your weekly monetary donations. You say you were just buying Orbs and can't right now because life is getting in the way? Well I'm sorry to say this, but the Grand Summoner was expecting your donations, we rely on the donations of all our cherished members to stay afloat, and when you don't donate, the rest of us are so deeply hurt by it. The Grand Summoner is merciful, but we're really hurting now thanks to the greed you and others who've done the same, so we'll need the usual plus some extra, be a paragon, not a pariah. And about life getting in the way, that's simply not true, everyone here does all they can to make life as easy and luxurious as possible for everyone else- life is only bliss here. You can't think otherwise unless you're mad, or against us.

Come along now, I'm sorry, but you need a little more education on what it means to be a Heroic Emblemier. Just listen to the teacher, pass the class, and all these problems you've gone and made for yourself might just be all smoothed over.

Wat

I don't know if anyone's mentioned this, but after a long absence, quests for Light's Blessings have finally made a return.  There's only three of them up for grabs, but it's nice to see them back at all.

59 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I don't know if anyone's mentioned this, but after a long absence, quests for Light's Blessings have finally made a return.  There's only three of them up for grabs, but it's nice to see them back at all.

Someone did, but it was just a brief mention. I'm glad that they're back too. If only they were usable in Chain Challenges somehow...

13 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Yes, it seems they want them to be REALLY rare.  Dunno why, I don't think they work on any particularly challenging content.  

1 hour ago, Lushen said:

Yes, it seems they want them to be REALLY rare.  Dunno why, I don't think they work on any particularly challenging content.  

Yeah it's weird. All the content you'd want to use them on are things that specifically ban for or wouldn't be usable anyway. Squad Assault, Great Hero Battles, normal Hero Battles, assorted other special maps, Chain Challenges I think.

Like there's the training tower but I've used like 4 total in 6 months on there and 2 of those were probably not needed

8 minutes ago, r_n said:

Yeah it's weird. All the content you'd want to use them on are things that specifically ban for or wouldn't be usable anyway. Squad Assault, Great Hero Battles, normal Hero Battles, assorted other special maps, Chain Challenges I think.

Like there's the training tower but I've used like 4 total in 6 months on there and 2 of those were probably not needed

The only time I use the now is for Gauntlet, when I have the multiplier and don't want to miss the chance to use it.

Finally managed to beat the Ch12 CC! Usually my cavalry team would lose on 12-4 and it was a pain trying to have another team clean it up and get through 12-5 as well. But this time I managed to have Xander and Reinhardt make it to the last map with a handful of HP each and cause some damage before going down, taking out Sonya and almost defeating Tobin and Bruno. Sharena/Hector/Nino/s!Lucina had an easy time finishing it up from there.

Only Lunatic CCs left now are 9+10 and 11+12. Those are going to be a pain.

16 minutes ago, Othin said:

Finally managed to beat the Ch12 CC! Usually my cavalry team would lose on 12-4 and it was a pain trying to have another team clean it up and get through 12-5 as well. But this time I managed to have Xander and Reinhardt make it to the last map with a handful of HP each and cause some damage before going down, taking out Sonya and almost defeating Tobin and Bruno. Sharena/Hector/Nino/s!Lucina had an easy time finishing it up from there.

With 9+10, my biggest hurdle was getting past 9-3, since Ursula could kill everyone on my cavalry team with her Wolf tome. I found that Reinhardt needed a Hone Cavalry boosted Luna to safely one-shot her, so the first two stages were fought around getting him that. After her it was mostly safe sailing, though I did need my other two teams for the last two stages  

11+12 I've given up on for the time being, but good luck!

18 minutes ago, Othin said:

I'm down to just 11+12.  The terrain is a real pain, particularly the Celica maps.  The Delthea map is the main problem for me, as I haven't yet figured out a way to get through it without losing units.  The fact that it's far along the line that makes it hard to figure out, as opposed to if it were the first map.