Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

It's still way more modest than what other dancers wear. :P

Modesty and sex appeal aren't mutually exclusive, though. The qi pao/cheongsam is testament to that (and Ninian's dress is a bit more form-fitting around the chest than a real-life qi pao).

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Modesty and sex appeal aren't mutually exclusive, though. The qi pao/cheongsam is testament to that (and Ninian's dress is a bit more form-fitting around the chest than a real-life qi pao).

True, but the point is that the other dancers show much more skin.

Just now, Anacybele said:

True, but the point is that the other dancers show much more skin.

But the original statement was that Ninian had no sex appeal.

Which still comes with the threat of a Hydro Vortex.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

But the original statement was that Ninian had no sex appeal.

Which still comes with the threat of a Hydro Vortex.

Well, fair enough, I guess.

And my Freddy x Female Robin Emblem got buried on the previous page. :P

Edited by Anacybele

It would be nice to get through just one day in the Heroes board without hearing something about boobs, sex appeal, muscles, or anything like that.

5 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

It would be nice to get through just one day in the Heroes board without hearing something about boobs, sex appeal, muscles, or anything like that.

Yeah, I can understand that. But that's what happens when we get two months of swimsuits.

Just now, Anacybele said:

Yeah, I can understand that. But that's what happens when we get two months of swimsuits.

... You are one of the major contributors of that. I don't need to hear about Frederick's "sexy abs" now or ever.

Just now, Sunwoo said:

... You are one of the major contributors of that. I don't need to hear about Frederick's "sexy abs" now or ever.

Yeah, I know, I wasn't denying that.

12 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

So what are we going to talk about then? About unit x deserves to be in rather than unit y? How IS takes a drink/puff when putting unit stats? How horse emblem is broken?:rolleyes:

Just now, Rezanator said:

So what are we going to talk about then? About unit x deserves to be in rather than unit y? How IS takes a drink/puff when putting unit stats? How horse emblem is broken?:rolleyes:

lol I dunno. :P

I did ask whether Desperation or Brash Assault would be better for my Summer Female Robin. Or if something else entirely would be preferable over either one.

14 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I'd rather see  people gushing what they like, sexual or not, instead of discourse filled with hate and bashing. 

Just now, Rezanator said:

lol I dunno. :P

I did ask whether Desperation or Brash Assault would be better for my Summer Female Robin. Or if something else entirely would be preferable over either one.

14 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I'd rather see  people gushing what they like, sexual or not, instead of discourse filled with hate and bashing. 

4 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

But... those abs...

31 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Summer Female Robin: Brash Assault or Desperation. With Breath of Life there, I plan to have her be a big player phase unit, so she'll take enough damage, hopefully. But which one? Both are kinda similar. Fury might also be better than HP/Def 2 here for that purpose.

I think Quick Riposte is a little better since she only has 34 speed and won't get doubled or double much, plus she has moonbow for easy peasy procs as well~

But if you want her to be player phase based, fury works good with desperation. She'll want some speed buff synergy though! You can give her HP seal so she doesn't miss the HP bonus!

36 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Also, wow that cup size difference on the Robins... o.o

^LOL^

3 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

I'm not even bashing anyone, and I'm not even saying people aren't allowed to talk about it. It's just be nice if we could go through just ONE DAY without talking about it on a thread where it doesn't necessarily have to come up.

2 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

But... those abs...

Not everyone is attracted to physical aspects of another human's body, and I'm barely capable of experiencing physical attraction anyway.

2 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Good point, actually. But I will try not to be too obnoxious about my gushing, and I do apologize if it's been irritating. I hardly expected Summer Freddy to be a thing, so when it happened I was like EXPLODING with excitement. XD

But... those abs...

Arcanite, careful... Sunwoo said he/she doesn't want to hear anymore of it, okay? Let's not cause trouble. xP

3 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

I think Quick Riposte is a little better since she only has 34 speed and won't get doubled or double much, plus she has moonbow for easy peasy procs as well~

But if you want her to be player phase based, fury works good with desperation. She'll want some speed buff synergy though! You can give her HP seal so she doesn't miss the HP bonus!

Not a bad idea, but yeah, I do want her to be player phased so Breath of Life gets as much use as possible alongside Summer Freddy's Ardent Sacrifice so they're pseudo healers. It only activates on player phase, so yeah.

I'll have to think on it and see what skill fodder I get in the long run.

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Not everyone is attracted to physical aspects of another human's body, and I'm barely capable of experiencing physical attraction anyway.

I'm not really attracted to his abs, they're just too great not to be acknowledged!

11 minutes ago, Rezanator said:

I love this so much LOL

5 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

It's just be nice if we could go through just ONE DAY without talking about it on a thread where it doesn't necessarily have to come up.

Welcome to the Heroes board :)

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Let's not cause trouble. xP

I refuse to be ignored

Ahem, I mean... uh......

SO IF YOU HAD FURY FODDER would you give it to Azura, Sharena, Anna, or LuciMarth? Any reason is a good one~

4 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

SO IF YOU HAD FURY FODDER would you give it to Azura, Sharena, Anna, or LuciMarth? Any reason is a good one~

I don't really use Anna and I don't have any Lucinas. Though I do have the real Marth and he already has Fury. Azura or Sharena, I dunno...

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Rezanator said:

I will be very happy once heroes fest starts next week. Then the non believers will be awed by Ninians' sexyness.

You put Dance as an assist on any unit and they'll be xexy heh

Without dancers, horse emblem is broken. With dancers, horse emblem isn't too bad for me to deal with.

Let's just take a minute to appreciate dancers....

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I don't really use Anna and I don't have any Lucinas. Though I do have the real Marth and he already has Fury. Azura or Sharena, I dunno...

Hm I see

I can also give it to Lyn because 41 speed isn't broken at all :awesome:

ou put Dance as an assist on any unit and they'll be xexy heh

Without dancers, horse emblem is broken. With dancers, horse emblem isn't too bad for me to deal with.

Let's just take a minute to appreciate dancers....

Imagine if my OC Ralph was a thing, omg. He's a horse unit...with Sing.

4 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Anna. She's an arena bonus unit once every three weeks, and Fury is really only great in Arena. She's the second fastest character in the game, but without the ability to take a speed boon, you don't want to miss the doubles on all those blue units with base 33-35 spd. Fury can also help her get to Desperation range and her Naotun escape route passive quicker.

Sharena would be my second choice. Again, arena bonus unit once every three weeks. But Sharena typically runs a breaker or QR, which may shut off due to Fury recoil, so it doesn't synergize as well with her.

22 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I'm not even bashing anyone, and I'm not even saying people aren't allowed to talk about it. It's just be nice if we could go through just ONE DAY without talking about it on a thread where it doesn't necessarily have to come up.

I'm not saying that you did, I am saying that I prefer people expressing their liking  rather than their disliking. Not like there is any day without discourse in this thread as well.

Edited by DraceEmpressa

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Imagine if my OC Ralph was a thing, omg. He's a horse unit...with Sing.

I'd sell my account the day he's released

5 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

Fury is really only great in Arena

I don't know about that^

But I like what you say. Probably gonna be Sharena between the two though. Maybe I'll do something crazy and give her renewal HEH

1 minute ago, Oboro! said:

I'd sell my account the day he's released

I'd really like to see a singer on a horse though... And a male singer that's not girly looking for a change. That's a reason I made Ralph, truth be told. :P