Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

5 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Yeah, just save it if you're indecisive. I just really like QR units so I thought Michalis would benefit greatly from it. I was originally going to give it to Catria but I figured that it would be better on Michalis. Fortify Fliers + Close Defense= 47 defense. If he's on a defense tile... Kreygasm

QR defense units are so fun. And with fort tiles = godliness. I should make my Catria run QR too since she's not +spd or +atk. I kinda wanted to make her an offensive unit but I'd basically build her the exact same as the Cordelia I'm already using, so it'd be a bit redundant.

I did see a sick offensive Catria on the cumulative gauntlet ranks today, though. LaD3, Hit And Run, Savage Blow and Firesweep Lance+. She looked pretty sexy monstrous.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

I see... He didn't even attack the Peg knight. Guess I'll grab my 4 star Subaki and imitate this when I have stamina again.

this doesn't work for the quest tho, because the quest will want you to have full team of 4 and none of them died. This user also has one other video with two different team : first team is ollvia, gunter, est and palla, second team is Michalis and Whitewing Sisters. All 3* no SI neutral nature. 

1 minute ago, Alkaid said:

QR defense units are so fun. And with fort tiles = godliness. I should make my Catria run QR too since she's not +spd or +atk. I kinda wanted to make her an offensive unit but I'd basically build her the exact same as the Cordelia I'm already using, so it'd be a bit redundant.

I did see a sick offensive Catria on the cumulative gauntlet ranks today, though. LaD3, Hit And Run, Savage Blow and Firesweep Lance+. She looked pretty sexy monstrous.

Yeah the fort tiles are great. Michalis would have 59 defense or so... 29 extra Bonfire damage! *drools*

That sounds crazy. That's gotta hurt the opposing team. I never pulled a Roderick so I can't try out Firesweep stuff :P

Just now, DraceEmpressa said:

this doesn't work for the quest tho, because the quest will want you to have full team of 4 and none of them died. This user also has one other video with two different team : first team is ollvia, gunter, est and palla, second team is Michalis and Whitewing Sisters. All 3* no SI neutral nature. 

...Then what was the point of showing me that video if it won't help me with the quest?

Just now, Anacybele said:

...Then what was the point of showing me that video if it won't help me with the quest?

The point was that the map was soloable with Subaki, not that soloing it with Subaki will help you with the quest.

Just now, Anacybele said:

to show that people can do well even with 3* at lunatic maps, even at infernals. 

Either way, I could look for the videos people finishing 11-3 with free units. but most of them are Japanese players . 

24 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

The point was that the map was soloable with Subaki, not that soloing it with Subaki will help you with the quest.

23 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

to show that people can do well even with 3* at lunatic maps, even at infernals. 

Either way, I could look for the videos people finishing 11-3 with free units. but most of them are Japanese players . 

Okay, but I'm looking for help on the quest. If it really even is possible to do it with a full team of four...

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Okay, but I'm looking for help on the quest. If it really even is possible to do it with a full team of four...

I think you need a lance user right? Then this one should do:

2 hours ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Nergal's size in gameplay is just bullshit. I mean, Hardin characters are equally large in cutscenes and gameplay, but you can see in  cutscenes that Nergal is supposed to be in normal human size. 

2 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

Maybe his cloak is really large and hollow and he climbs into it when he's fighting someone. I don't know.

It's a prototype mobile suit. Zephiel has one, too, but Nergal is hiding the metal bits underneath the cloth.

2 hours ago, DraceEmpressa said:

being refresh unit doesn't equal sex appeal tho, I mean we have Leanne and Ninian

I dare you say that again.

6 hours ago, Alkaid said:

Wait, you get more quotes when you tap them at 5*? How did I not realize this was a thing? Will my Beruka whisper me sweet nothings when I 5* her?

You get more poke quotes from 4* and 5* promotions. I say this since the special map units that are 1* and 2* have their 3* quotes.

6 hours ago, phineas81707 said:

For me, I just tap randomly on certain units. I don't obsessively tap before and after promotions often (which is how you'd recognise the distinction).

I like checking what the characters sound like and what their quotes are. *totally did not visit Felicia, Mae, Selena, and Serra (when I had her) regularly*

I do this with their map select quotes too. *totally did not repeatedly select Michalis to hear his "Don't push me."

Some of the lines are fun like Nino's "Ah! Whew! Got scared for a second" -- yes, it's wrong to tease her, but she's so cute! -- while some are interesting like you can hear the sadness in Abel's voice from almost everything that he says or the tired and perhaps conflicted feelings from Zephiel.

Edited by Kaden

1 minute ago, Kaden said:

Some of the lines are fun like Nino's "Ah! Whew! Got scared for a second" -- yes, it's wrong to tease her, but she's so cute! -- while some are interesting like you can hear the sadness in Abel's voice from almost everything that he says or the tired and perhaps conflicted feelings from Zephiel.

Listening to Narcian being the pretentious little shit that he is never gets old. I really ought to promote him to 5-star to hear his last 2 lines when I tap him.

19 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Listening to Narcian being the pretentious little shit that he is never gets old. I really ought to promote him to 5-star to hear his last 2 lines when I tap him.

I know you're playing with Japanese voices, but yeah, Narcian's lines are just gold. Both of his voices are spot on making him just ooze arrogance and narcissism. Someone mentioned that it was kind of sad since it's like he's trying to reaffirm himself that he's not worthless. That kind of makes it a little more hilarious if cruel. And then there's his critical health art.

When Valter was announced, I immediately thought of Kaiji Tang as his voice because of his performance as Lloyd, Narcian, and Odin. It made me wonder if he could do a very sinister, smooth, but disturbingly insane voice. Of the kind of voices I feel like would work for Valter, it's that or a very deep voice. A Joker-like, Gangrel-like, basically high-pitched crazy voice seems too obvious.

Edited by Kaden

3 minutes ago, Kaden said:

When Valter was announced, I immediately thought of Kaiji Tang as his voice because of his performance as Lloyd, Narcian, and Odin. It made me wonder if he could do a very sinister, smooth, but disturbingly insane voice. Of the kind of voices I feel like would work for Valter, it's that or a very deep voice. A Joker-like, Gangrel-like, basically high-pitched crazy voice seems too obvious.

In before Richard Epcar, who voiced Joker in both Injustice games and Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe, is Valter's English VA.

19 minutes ago, Zeo said:

She's shapely sure. I can give you beautiful. But Sexy? ehhhh.

I'd say different people find different things sexy. I know several people who don't find Camilla sexy at all because the overt fanservice puts them off. They tend to go for different qualities - I know Lucia and Lucina tend to come tops amongst them. 

3 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

3 hours ago, Kaden said:

Anyone up for Fire Emblem Plushies? Nintendo seriously missed out when they didn't make Lumas sold with an SMG 1 storybook, they cannot make the same mistake again!

3 hours ago, Kaden said:

I know you're playing with Japanese voices, but yeah, Narcian's lines are just gold. Both of his voices are spot on making him just ooze arrogance and narcissism. Someone mentioned that it was kind of sad since it's like he's trying to reaffirm himself that he's not worthless. That kind of makes it a little more hilarious if cruel. And then there's his critical health art.

Huh, and here I thought Valter would be an average tenor.  THAT would be the most disturbing IMO - perfectly normal voice with those lines.

3 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Her dress does not hide any of her figure.

It's still way more modest than what other dancers wear. :P But no matter what she wears, I never thought Ninian was that pretty. She's eh to me design-wise.

2 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

I'd say different people find different things sexy. I know several people who don't find Camilla sexy at all because the overt fanservice puts them off. They tend to go for different qualities - I know Lucia and Lucina tend to come tops amongst them. 

Yup. I find Frederick to be one of the sexiest men in the series. Same with RD Ike. But plenty other people aren't into muscular hunks like them. They might prefer slimmer men without all that muscle.

Speaking of which, my Frederick x Female Robin Emblem team is coming along now that I've decided on some skills to give Summer Female Robin!

Spoiler

mvygegw.png  Y7c9HYo.png

S2h9Mx2.png s3I9CTE.png

Both Freddys are +Def, -Spd. lol

Summer Female Robin is +Def, -HP, I think. I have so many +Def and +HP 5 star units. :P

The skills for the Freddys are all decided, as you can see, they just need the max versions of a couple of them. The Robins though, of course aren't done, and here's what I'd like to fill their skill slots with:

Female Robin: A - Fury. Her attack could use the boost too. C - Hone Atk. Always helpful to have that handy.

Summer Female Robin: Brash Assault or Desperation. With Breath of Life there, I plan to have her be a big player phase unit, so she'll take enough damage, hopefully. But which one? Both are kinda similar. Fury might also be better than HP/Def 2 here for that purpose.

I don't plan to use this team for more than just some quests every now and then. It's not an ideal arena team, so yeah. :P I'll also make them my defense team once in awhile just for fun. But other than that, not a team I'll use super seriously since it isn't the most balanced.

Oh yeah, and I'm aware regular Freddy is part of my Horse Emblem too, but in that case, once he gets Hone Cav, I can just swap between that or Fortify Def, whichever is more necessary.

Also, wow that cup size difference on the Robins... o.o

Edited by Anacybele