Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

So, I just realized something kinda ironic.

Eirika, the one character that has actually semi-canonically been a bride in the Awakening DLC didn't get a bride variation for that banner. Lol!

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, Extrasolar said:

So, I just realized something kinda ironic.

Eirika, the one character that has actually semi-canonically been a bride in the Awakening DLC didn't get a bride variation for that banner. Lol!

I think they'll save that for next year.

They're withholding Magvel from us just so they can strike gold with a flurry of new content for FE8 down the line.

Y'know, I'm at a point where I want a Voting Gauntlet where the last round has a character so unpopular miraculously make it to the end and lose spectacularly. Something like they get multipliers constantly, but are still losing by like half the amount the winning character's team has despite all those multipliers. It'd be so dumb.

I finally cleared all story chapters on all three difficulties!

AND I did 11-5 without losing anyone and with a colorless unit to clear the quest! I'm proud of myself! ^^ Made my day after Freddy lost by a hair in the gauntlet. I'm proud of how hard his team fought too though. And that he had a bigger team than Gaius!

I'm still having trouble with the 11-3 quest though. Better go back to those videos...

Edited by Anacybele

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I finally cleared all story chapters on all three difficulties!

AND I did 11-5 without losing anyone and with a colorless unit to clear the quest! I'm proud of myself! ^^ Made my day after Freddy lost by a hair in the gauntlet. I'm proud of how hard his team fought too though. And that he had a bigger team than Gaius!

I'm still having trouble with the 11-3 quest though. Better go back to those videos...

Glad it seems like you found fun in the game again 

1 minute ago, CorruptedChrome said:

Glad it seems like you found fun in the game again 

Yeah. I just hope that next time Freddy's in a gauntlet (cav gauntlet please, IS?), he wins a round or two. He deserves some retribution! :P

Does anyone own a 5* Peri that they're happy with? I have a Def+/Res- one that's been sitting at Lvl 1 forever, and I don't think anyone needs a Killer Lance+. I don't really dislike or like her, but nothing really motivates me to train her. Is she worth my time at all?

7 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Does anyone own a 5* Peri that they're happy with? I have a Def+/Res- one that's been sitting at Lvl 1 forever, and I don't think anyone needs a Killer Lance+. I don't really dislike or like her, but nothing really motivates me to train her. Is she worth my time at all?

I have a +Atk -Def that is one Brave Lance+ away from greatness. She's arguably the best user for it if you want to get some use out of her.

Oboro does like Killer Lance+ for an Ignis / QR / QP counterkilling set, but that takes much more investment to get off the ground in my opinion, and Lukas starts with one already.

19 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

I have a +Atk -Def that is one Brave Lance+ away from greatness. She's arguably the best user for it if you want to get some use out of her.

Oboro does like Killer Lance+ for an Ignis / QR / QP counterkilling set, but that takes much more investment to get off the ground in my opinion, and Lukas starts with one already.

I'll look into that build if I ever get a Brave Lance for her. I already have Ignis Lukas, so Oboro is kind of off the table for me :/

25 minutes ago, KongDude said:

I'll look into that build if I ever get a Brave Lance for her. I already have Ignis Lukas, so Oboro is kind of off the table for me :/

Just today I have pulled a 5* (+spd, -hp) Peri. I was thinking of giving he a Firesweep lance. Combined with either live and death, or Fury. Out of  curiosity of  how she would come out.

7 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Just today I have pulled a 5* (+spd, -hp) Peri. I was thinking of giving he a Firesweep lance. Combined with either live and death, or Fury. Out of  curiosity of  how she would come out.

Life and Death sounds like a good build for her with Drag Back and Firesweep Lance. Def drops shouldn't matter if you kill the enemy.

My Peri is -HP/+Res, i'm wondering if I should go for the Killer Lance/Iceberg route for cheapness. i do have an Abel for Brave Lance+ but he is +Atk so I'd like to keep him

Spoiler

Rng136B.png

It is done. It took going down the rabbit hole known as Horse Emblem, but I put 11 + 12 Lunatic CC in its damn place. With that, every Lunatic CC in the game at this point are now cleared. And boy, does that feel friggin' good. Shout-out to Cecliia, who died for our or at the very least my own sins on Gray's Zanbato+.

Team

Spoiler

5* Xander: Siegfried, Reposition, Bonfire, Fury 3, Quick Riposte 2, Hone Cavalry, Quickened Pulse
5* Camus: Gradivus, Reposition, Luna, Fury 3, Quick Riposte 2, Goad Cavalry, Squad Ace A 1
5* Cecilia (+Spd/-Def): Gronnraven+, Reposition, Moonbow, Triangle Adept 3, Escape Route 3, Ward Cavalry, Breath of Life 1
4* Priscilla (+HP/-Spd): Pain, Rehabilitate, Solid-Earth Balm, Hone Cavalry, Spur Def 1

2 hours ago, KongDude said:

Yes, her nature is +Atk/-Res and I pulled her as a 5 star so I didn't need to invest feathers into her. Investing skills into her is low on my priority list, as the majority of my best units are blue, and my cav team is already in a good place. Arena Assault will probably have me re-evaluating who can help spice up my potential teams.

20 minutes ago, Silent shifter said:

Does anyone know when will update 1.6 be out?

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Arena Assault goes up on the 8th / at the start of the next arena season, so probably around then I'd say.

The other possibility is the 7th because that's when the Bound Hero Battle releases, and I don't believe the files for that map and its banner are in the game already. But yes, the 8th is the latest it can go up.

37 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Rng136B.png

It is done. It took going down the rabbit hole known as Horse Emblem, but I put 11 + 12 Lunatic CC in its damn place. With that, every Lunatic CC in the game at this point are now cleared. And boy, does that feel friggin' good. Shout-out to Cecliia, who died for our or at the very least my own sins on Gray's Zanbato+.

Team

Reveal hidden contents

5* Xander: Siegfried, Reposition, Bonfire, Fury 3, Quick Riposte 2, Hone Cavalry, Quickened Pulse
5* Camus: Gradivus, Reposition, Luna, Fury 3, Quick Riposte 2, Goad Cavalry, Squad Ace A 1
5* Cecilia (+Spd/-Def): Gronnraven+, Reposition, Moonbow, Triangle Adept 3, Escape Route 3, Ward Cavalry, Breath of Life 1
4* Priscilla (+HP/-Spd): Pain, Rehabilitate, Solid-Earth Balm, Hone Cavalry, Spur Def 1

Did you use the Horse Emblem team for the whole thing or was that just your last team?

I find Fear Mountain really messes with any team than isn't Flyer Emblem.  My most recent streak did pretty well, but then I underestimated Mathilda's Ridersabane, and Gray can somehow survive a fully buffed Blarblade from Ursula.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Did you use the Horse Emblem team for the whole thing or was that just your last team?

I find Fear Mountain really messes with any team than isn't Flyer Emblem.  My most recent streak did pretty well, but then I underestimated Mathilda's Ridersabane, and Gray can somehow survive a fully buffed Blarblade from Ursula.

Yeah I have no problem with ch 11 up until 11-5 if I use Flier Emblem. 11-5 is just evil...

The problem is that it would be best for me to save my fliers until chapter 12 but Fear Mountain just destroys my other units :/ so hard

Just now, GuiltyLove said:

Yeah I have no problem with ch 11 up until 11-5 if I use Flier Emblem. 11-5 is just evil...

The problem is that it would be best for me to save my fliers until chapter 12 but Fear Mountain just destroys my other units :/ so hard

Chapter 12 is loaded with anti-Cavalry weapons which hurts Horse Emblem, and the turn counts can go die.  I've only attempted it a few times since it's so Stamina Expensive.  Once I get my Flyers better SI, I think I have a good chance, but SP grinding at max level is a real chore.

Just now, Rezzy said:

Chapter 12 is loaded with anti-Cavalry weapons which hurts Horse Emblem, and the turn counts can go die.  I've only attempted it a few times since it's so Stamina Expensive.  Once I get my Flyers better SI, I think I have a good chance, but SP grinding at max level is a real chore.

I think I would have no problem with 11-5 if I had Summer Corrin. The turn counts on chapter 12 are actually evil too. It's annoying when the enemies don't even move!

19 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I only needed the Horse Emblem team to make it all the way through though Cecilia died to Gray in 12-5 as I alluded to. 

For 11-3, I had Camus and Priscilla on the right side. Camus just took out every enemy that went his way (Palla, Mae, Genny, lance cav, bow fighter, sword cav) with Priscilla providing him Hone Cavalry and healing while Xander and Cecilia mostly chilled the entire time on the left side. Xander took out the axe flier but that was to the extent of their contributions for Fear Mountain. Not sure if he needed Cecilia's Ward Cavalry to do so, but Camus was able to tank Gray and Mathilda without defensive terrain regardless. I was worried that Mathilda would be a big problem but she ended up not being that tricky to deal with.

Edited by Tybrosion

People are talking about CC11&12 and here I am just beating 9&10. No idea how I'm going to tackle 11/12. On the first try the mountain pretty much wrecked me. 11-5 weakened my 2nd team and then the third team fell on stage 7. So yeah.

14 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Once I get my Flyers better SI, I think I have a good chance, but SP grinding at max level is a real chore.

Assuming you didn't finish the Normal CC. 3/4 and 5/6 are pretty great if you surrender before completing it for farming SP. Especially on the weekends.

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Why surrender?

Once you complete the challenge, you get 1 SP from each kill and reduced EXP. If you surrender on stage 10 before completing it, the game registers it as incomplete and you can continue to get full EXP and +3 SP from each kill. It's pretty much how I've been training my units past Level 30. I'll complete all the hard CCs and most of the normal ones, but the ones I use for training and SP farming have pretty much replaced the TT.

Just now, Zeo said:

Once you complete the challenge, you get 1 SP from each kill and reduced EXP. If you surrender on stage 10 before completing it, the game registers it as incomplete and you can continue to get full EXP and +3 SP from each kill. It's pretty much how I've been training my units past Level 30. I'll complete all the hard CCs and most of the normal ones, but the ones I use for training and SP farming have pretty much replaced the TT.

Ahhhh. That's interesting. Probably a lot more worth compared to those 400 feathers.