Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Oh, yeah, DehNutCase's idea of a healer knight with high HP could probably work even if like all ranged units, they'd have lower BST than melee knights. Ranged infantry have about ten less BST than melee infantry while melee knights have about 10 more BST. So, a ranged knight would basically be a melee infantry in BST. So, if they had 158 BST and had the highest HP of 55, lowest attack of 21, and lowest speed of 16 of the current units, they'd have 66 points left for defense and resistance.

Basically, they could have a stat spread like this: 55 HP, 21 Atk, 16 Spd, 33 Def, 33 Res. +HP, -Atk would have 58 HP and 18 Atk. Slap on HP +5 and a HP seal and they'd have 66 HP. You could probably Panic Ploy units in Infernal and Lunatic GHB and Lunatic Tempest Trial despite their inflated stats.

Here's the thing, though, this assumes they can even access Wary Fighter or Svalinn Shield for that matter. Even though they're armor-only skills, there's no guarantee the developers won't just screw over healers again making it so that only melee and ranged knights can use those skills, but healer knights can't. In that case, a stat spread like this is pretty much worthless. On an all-armor team, you'd have someone who can't do damage, can't survive well compared to the others, and is just there wasting a slot when you could run another melee knight or a ranged knight whenever they're released.

If Wary Fighter wasn't available for some reason, they would probably need speed which means their defensive stats would have to tank. Something like 52 HP, 21 Atk, 35 Spd, 25 Def, 25 Res would be kind of crappy. So, basically Odin, but with more HP (and speed). With that speed, though, they could run Dazzling Staff, Guard reliably since with 3 stacks of Ward Armor and their high HP, they could make it very difficult for people to get their special charged, Seal Attack would be pretty good to since they could be a wall for stuff, or they could run Live to Serve or Renewal for general sustain considering their not as great base defense or resistance.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

13 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Ahhhh. That's interesting. Probably a lot more worth compared to those 400 feathers.

It's become my primary method of training units now. It can't be compared to a few feathers. Just off the top of my head.

• Trained *5 Ogma in a day from 1 to 40 using 2 bars of stamina (maybe 1 if my memory is failing me.)
  • Got Faye 600 SP in about an hour on double SP weekend for the TT
  • Got 400 SP on Cherche and Olivia in around 40 minutes each with double SP.

It takes one challenge to get from level 30 to level 40. Two if you screw around or train more than one unit. Vs burning through a full stamina bar in the TT to get maybe a level or two without calculating errors or hard counters, nevermind that the enemies in the high stratums are twice as hard to kill. Anyone that doesn't use this method is effectively wasting stamina. I don't know what the improvements to TT are supposed to be in this new patch but I doubt they'll match CC as it is now.

Edited by Zeo

6 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

By day, Lucina takes lives and offers death to those that stand in her way...

xdI1EJ4.png

Then by night, she dons a mask and heals the sick and wounded.

WAuoWe4.png

Those roles seem to be a little reversed to fit the theme but YAY!

1 hour ago, MrSmokestack said:

Gangrel, duh.

Exeant. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I don't know, I just like how Gangrel says "Exeant." I'm not even sure if that's even a real word.

Edit: Fortify Res or Hone Speed for Lukas's C-slot?

Edited by Kaden

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I was too busy grinding SP on the Training Tower that I didn't know I was wasting my time!

I still do training tower because I have the stamina to waste anyway~

6 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I was too busy grinding SP on the Training Tower that I didn't know I was wasting my time!

I used 1+2 even for leveling from 30 onwards now lol

I wish i didn't accidentally cleared 3+4

45 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Hey you weren't wasting time. Just stamina!

I'm just glad someone tipped me off before I did the challenges.

42 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

I still do training tower because I have the stamina to waste anyway~

I'm going to assume you've done all the CC, trained any units you're interested in and finished any of the new monthly quests you care about.

41 minutes ago, JSND said:

I used 1+2 even for leveling from 30 onwards now lol

I wish i didn't accidentally cleared 3+4

That sucks a lot. In my experience 3+4 is literally the best source for grinding. All of the others are either annoying due to the stage setup, boring or too difficult to do comfortably (9+10/11+12).

31 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

literally one finish 10th stratum because of Emblem Quest, or else there is no other reason because CC is a better place to grind

Watch there be some sort of complete CC on normal or hard for Orbs to entice people.

Would you abandon your best grinding spot for 10-20 orbs?

1 hour ago, Kaden said:

I don't know, I just like how Gangrel says "Exeant." I'm not even sure if that's even a real word.

Exeunt. “They leave” in Latin, used in plays.

He also uses exeunt wrong that one time in Awakening when he says “exeunt one pegasus knight”. Exeunt is 3rd person plural, 3rd person singular is exit.

14 minutes ago, Zeo said:

I'm going to assume you've done all the CC, trained any units you're interested in and finished any of the new monthly quests you care about

I only do CC as needed and right now I'm not pulling, but all I have left is 9/10 and 11/12 which are quite interesting to do lol

Everything else yeah.

I also have 70 stamina potions so I REALLY have stamina to waste :p I also don't always have time to use all of my stamina anyway D:

Just now, Oboro! said:

I only do CC as needed and right now I'm not pulling, but all I have left is 9/10 and 11/12 which are quite interesting to do lol

Everything else yeah.

I also have 70 stamina potions so I REALLY have stamina to waste :p I also don't always have time to use all of my stamina anyway D:

50 more than me... you must not chip away at the last two CCs. I'm pretty sure over the course of a week or so I burned through at least 10 trying to beat it.

2 minutes ago, Zeo said:

50 more than me... you must not chip away at the last two CCs. I'm pretty sure over the course of a week or so I burned through at least 10 trying to beat it.

I'm just slowly building my roster at this point 

Right now Life and death Athena is next up since I'm missing a speed demon.

After that, Horse Emblem hehehehe

Edited by Oboro!

3 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

I'm just slowly building my roster at this point 

Right now Life and death Athena is next up since I'm missing a speed demon.

After that, Horse Emblem hehehehe

Fastest thing I have is 39 speed Nino. LnD3 Athena would be awesome but kinda seems like it would negate +DEF which is what mine is, no +ATK or +SPD here.

Horse Emblem can die in a fire. Until I pull a Reinhardt that isn't -ATK or a Cecillia that isn't Neutral or -ATK.

7 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Fastest thing I have is 39 speed Nino. LnD3 Athena would be awesome but kinda seems like it would negate +DEF which is what mine is, no +ATK or +SPD here.

Horse Emblem can die in a fire. Until I pull a Reinhardt that isn't -ATK or a Cecillia that isn't Neutral or -ATK.

Oh hey that's the fastest thing I have too :D (tied with my +Spd Azura with Spd +3)

My Athena is +Atk -Spd which is why I wanted to use her for it. I don't have anyone else who fits the bill for my awesome set heh. I could try Lyn, but Lyn's Brash Assault Desperation set is WAY too nasty to cover over. She killed three people in the arena with dance + gale force in Defiant Attack range hehehehe 

Nino slices Horse emblem to pieces

Then I burn them with Bonfire

1 minute ago, Oboro! said:

Oh hey that's the fastest thing I have too :D (tied with my +Spd Azura with Spd +3)

My Athena is +Atk -Spd which is why I wanted to use her for it. I don't have anyone else who fits the bill for my awesome set heh. I could try Lyn, but Lyn's Brash Assault Desperation set is WAY too nasty to cover over. She killed three people in the arena with dance + gale force in Defiant Attack range hehehehe 

Nino slices Horse emblem to pieces

Then I burn them with Bonfire

I had a +ATK/-SPD Hana until I fed her to Bridelia. Maybe it was good for a Brave Sword build but I wasn't able to cope with the bane.

Look at me now using +ATK/-SPD Delthea because my only alternative is +SPD/-ATK Bride Caeda. Unbelievable.

4 minutes ago, Zeo said:

I had a +ATK/-SPD Hana until I fed her to Bridelia. Maybe it was good for a Brave Sword build but I wasn't able to cope with the bane.

Look at me now using +ATK/-SPD Delthea because my only alternative is +SPD/-ATK Bride Caeda. Unbelievable.

@MrSmokestack tell this man how well you're doing with your Hana ;)

^His is also +Atk -Spd if I'm remembering right^

At some point, I want to have a sword for every purpose

Tank sword (Looks like Fury Lyn is as close as I can get so far)

Heal sword (Dr. Alm in the house)

Brave sword (I have a +Atk -Def Hana waiting)

Speed sword (Athena)

Distant sword (... Maybe Ike from Heroes fest?)

Horse sword (Xander of course~)

Counter Killer sword (Not sure about this one yet....)

Miss anything? 

Since there was talk about it, here are my fastest units.

41: Ryoma (+Spd, Fury 3), Summer!Corrin (+Spd, LaD 2)
39: Nino (neutral Spd, Fury 3), Kagero (+Spd, LaD 2), Masked!Marth (Fury 3), Minerva (neutral Spd, +1 Spd from merge, LaD 3)
38: Anna, Eirika (neutral Spd, Speed +3)
37: Tharja (neutral Spd, Fury 3), Bride!Lyn (neutral Spd, Speed +3)
36: Camus (Fury 3)

Edited by Tybrosion