Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

For my fastest, I have:

+5 Merged Marth (36, but with Darting Blow 3, 42)

Spd+ Athena (41) kekeke

Linde (39)

Fury Legion (38)

Ryoma and Charlotte (35)

1 hour ago, phineas81707 said:

I got an Ephraim from the Voting Gauntlet, and his voice is awesome...

Greg Chun is the greatest. I especially love the "Alright, Let's Fight!" critical quote.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, KongDude said:

Greg Chun is the greatest. I especially love the "Alright, Let's Fight!" critical quote.

Ephraim didn't get to do a lot due to the map's structure. His movement quotes were enough for me.

9 minutes ago, KongDude said:

I'm more partial to "Give me more, MORE!" but really all his skill activation lines are pretty great. As someone who has had him since his original banner, I've had plenty of chances to hear all of them. While talking about Chun, I also quite like Eldigan's "Yield or perish!" and "I will finish you!" as well.

2 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

@MrSmokestack tell this man how well you're doing with your Hana ;)

^His is also +Atk -Spd if I'm remembering right^

At some point, I want to have a sword for every purpose

Tank sword (Looks like Fury Lyn is as close as I can get so far)

Heal sword (Dr. Alm in the house)

Brave sword (I have a +Atk -Def Hana waiting)

Speed sword (Athena)

Distant sword (... Maybe Ike from Heroes fest?)

Horse sword (Xander of course~)

Counter Killer sword (Not sure about this one yet....)

Miss anything? 

Hm... 

Tank Sword: Athena - She gets 35 DEF from Sturdy blow.

Brave Sword: Ogma (+SPD/-RES) - Need to build him but he's perfect.

Heal Sword: Marthcina.

Speed Sword: Athena fills both roles right now but I really want a Lyn.

Distant Sword: Ike hopefully.

Cav Sword: Xander.

Eh... that was kinda boring but I have decent coverage. Have other swords but getting tired so don't feel like it.

6 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

While talking about Chun, I also quite like Eldigan's "Yield or perish!" and "I will finish you!" as well.

By Mystletainn!

I hope Greg Chun, Cristina Valenzuela, Cristian La Monte, and Cassandra Lee Morris all return when Nintendo decides to remake Genealogy. The voices fit the characters like gloves. I definitely want to hear more and more.

58 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I'm more partial to "Give me more, MORE!" but really all his skill activation lines are pretty great. As someone who has had him since his original banner, I've had plenty of chances to hear all of them. While talking about Chun, I also quite like Eldigan's "Yield or perish!" and "I will finish you!" as well.

I forgot when I got my Ephraim, but he got his spotlight during the last Tempest Trial, where he acted as my tank. I love the Let's Fight line most because it's in sync with his attack animation. I still need to get rid of Growing Light off of Eldigan so I still have yet to here his critical lines. Lukas is my favorite of his characters, it just fits him perfectly.

Honestly, I think most of these VAs did great. They had lots of good picks and I don't think there are any that I dislike aside from maybe Peri.

11 minutes ago, KongDude said:

I forgot when I got my Ephraim, but he got his spotlight during the last Tempest Trial, where he acted as my tank. I love the Let's Fight line most because it's in sync with his attack animation. I still need to get rid of Growing Light off of Eldigan so I still have yet to here his critical lines. Lukas is my favorite of his characters, it just fits him perfectly.

Honestly, I think most of these VAs did great. They had lots of good picks and I don't think there are any that I dislike aside from maybe Peri.

I managed to get all the Greg Chun-voiced characters from their original banners except for Ike, who I sadly still don't have to this day. 

Ugh, I don't know what Cindy Robinson is doing with Peri but it actually hurts my soul anytime I hear any of her movement lines. While they aren't actually bad, Mick Wingert's Laslow and Michael Sinterniklaas's Niles aren't nearly as good as they guys they replaced I feel (Liam O'Brien, Roger Rose). Wingert did do an excellent job as Jesse in Echoes though, so I can at least appreciate his work there.

7 hours ago, KongDude said:

Does anyone own a 5* Peri that they're happy with? I have a Def+/Res- one that's been sitting at Lvl 1 forever, and I don't think anyone needs a Killer Lance+. I don't really dislike or like her, but nothing really motivates me to train her. Is she worth my time at all?

You mean like this?

Spoiler

EtlogYT.jpg

+10 Peri [+Atk, -Res]

• Firesweep Lance+, Brave Lance+, Killer Lance+
  • Draw Back, (Reposition)
  • Escutcheon, Glimmer, (Draconic Aura)
  • Life and Death 3, Resistance +3
  • Lancebreaker 3, Drag Back, (Desperation 3), (Cancel Affinity 3)
  • Hone Cavalry, Threaten Def 3, (Fortify Cavalry)

Bold is currently equipped. Normal is learned. Parentheses are planning to teach.

Edited by Ice Dragon
Add Cancel Affinity 3.

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

I managed to get all the Greg Chun-voiced characters from their original banners except for Ike, who I sadly still don't have to this day. 

Ugh, I don't know what Cindy Robinson is doing with Peri but it actually hurts my soul anytime I hear any of her movement lines. While they aren't actually bad, Mick Wingert's Laslow and Michael Sinterniklaas's Niles aren't nearly as good as they guys they replaced I feel (Liam O'Brien, Roger Rose). Wingert did do an excellent job as Jesse in Echoes though, so I can at least appreciate his work there.

Yeah, Ike is currently my missing piece too. Well, Hero Fest. Watch our prediction somehow be completely off somehow

It's like Cindy is trying too hard to get into character but it's missing the mark by a lot. Liam O'Brien is impossible to replace, but I think Mike Wingert did pretty decent with Laslow. I did not know he was Jesse though. I haven't heard much of Michael Sinterniklaas (that's a crazy last name) so I can't really judge him there.

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

You mean like this?

Hide contents

EtlogYT.jpg

+10 Peri [+Atk, -Res]

• Firesweep Lance+, Brave Lance+, Killer Lance+
  • Draw Back, (Reposition)
  • Escutcheon, Glimmer, (Draconic Aura)
  • Life and Death 3, Resistance +3
  • Lancebreaker 3, Drag Back, (Desperation)
  • Hone Cavalry, Threaten Def 3, (Fortify Cavalry)

Bold is currently equipped. Normal is learned. Parentheses are planning to teach.

60 Atk with no buffs... I can't imagine anything surviving except some tanky greens...

3 minutes ago, KongDude said:

60 Atk with no buffs... I can't imagine anything surviving except some tanky greens...

I just remembered I was planning on also giving her Cancel Affinity 3 at some point in the future for her Firesweep build.

So he have Heroes with Life and Death (Hana, Jaffar, Minerva) replacing the outgoing Heroes with Quick Riposte. I guess that's the reason they didn't pick Jaffar to be on the upcoming Hero Fest banner.

18 minutes ago, Kiran said:

On one hand I need to save for Celica. On the other, I need LD3 for many units including my non-existent Celica. I only have so many orbs. Take pity upon me IS...please

Yes, yes, yes! I need at least three L&D3’s: for inevitable Celica, for Olwen, and for Navarre. Probably even more! But I need Celica so much more. I pray I can get her rather fast (not going to happen) and then pour the rest into the L&D banner.

Sorry, Julia, I love you and everything, but I’m not made of orbs :(

Speaking of Olwen! I just summoned a second Olwen, (not so) funnily enough she is also -atk. But this one is +spd, while my previous one was +HP. The first one is level 38, but is it worth replacing the +HP one with the +spd one?

Edited by Sunwoo

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

Speaking of Olwen! I just summoned a second Olwen, (not so) funnily enough she is also -atk. But this one is +spd, while my previous one was +HP. The first one is level 38, but is it worth replacing the +HP one with the +spd one?

Give the +Spd one Blárblade and her −Atk stops to matter.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Give the +Spd one Blárblade and her −Atk stops to matter.

All right, guess I'll have to start leveling up the +spd one then. I was starting to get attached to the +HP one too, if she were ANYTHING but +spd ...

Also, Olwen be trolling me. I can't believe I summoned two Olwen with -atk.

Should I still pull the Life and Death banner if I am going to get enough Feathers to promote my 4* Hanas anyway? I am aiming for NS!Corrin +10 [+Spd, -Res], so I will definitely be sending home a lot of units. Even after I get Corrin to +10, I am still going to do full pulls to get more of her siblings.

I am not sure if I can whale on NS!Corrin and Life and Death at the same time.

LaD banner right before Celica, Hero Fest and a possible SS banner. Just fuck my shit up, fam IS.

Only 100 orbs to spend for now... time to frantically grind CC lunatic missions.