Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Managed to get a Atk- Delthea but I fed her to Julia, hoping I'd pull another after. Reunited banner came, and pulled blue only, which is painful since Celica and Sonya were there too. I got a Def+/Res- Mathilda on the last day of her banner but I pulled a 4* Spd+/HP- so I'll promote that one and merge.

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

15 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

I did eventually get Mathilda in the CYL banner. Except she's 4 star. And -Atk haha. Still training her until I find a better one though because I love her and her voice.

I also have her in my main as 4 star in the same banner, but with +Spd so that's fun.

I just got my first Mathilda (+Atk/-Res 4*) a week ago and have since promoted her already because favoritism. Considering she can also OHKO Brave!Lyn easily, I have yet to regret that decision.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

I just got my first Mathilda (+Atk/-Res 4*) a week ago and have since promoted her already because favoritism. Considering she can also OHKO Brave!Lyn easily, I have yet to regret that decision.

Oh hey, that's the same boon/bane as my 4-star Mathilda that I plan to promote. Good to see that she can still do well after the hit to her Res.

5 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Does Mathilda survive a round with CYLyn?  My main problem with her isn't killing her, it's getting close enough without dying first.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I killed a Gray to give Olivia Sword Valor.

Speaking of, that's a banner I wish we'd get- a Valour Skills banner. Too bad Axe and Lance are limited to Summer characters..

Also, power levelling Palla and a second Olivia right now with Athena's Sword EXP before double EXP/SP ends. Olivia because I don't have a second dancer (Ninian/Azura where are you?) and Palla, while -Atk/+Spd, is to replace my current -Spd Palla for Flier Emblem quests. Surprisingly, -Atk/+Spd Palla is better than neutral so I promoted her from 4 star just so I can get a better Palla (because face it, Caeda ain't killing anything with her Atk)

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

He was -Atk anyway, and I have a 5* Selena that I actually do use in Chain Challenges now lol.

oh

Just now, Rezzy said:

Does Mathilda survive a round with CYLyn?  My main problem with her isn't killing her, it's getting close enough without dying first.

Doubt it. She has pretty bad physical durability, and even Bowbreaker doesn't help her.

3 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Speaking of, that's a banner I wish we'd get- a Valour Skills banner. Too bad Axe and Lance are limited to Summer characters..

Also, power levelling Palla and a second Olivia right now with Athena's Sword EXP before double EXP/SP ends. Olivia because I don't have a second dancer (Ninian/Azura where are you?) and Palla, while -Atk/+Spd, is to replace my current -Spd Palla for Flier Emblem quests. Surprisingly, -Atk/+Spd Palla is better than neutral so I promoted her from 4 star just so I can get a better Palla (because face it, Caeda ain't killing anything with her Atk)

I hope they add the Valor skills to more units in the future.  We still need Bow Valor as well as Dagger and most of the tomes and dragon stones.

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

He was -Atk anyway, and I have a 5* Selena that I actually do use in Chain Challenges now lol.

The funny thing is his Atk would still be three points higher than the Atk of a +Atk 5* Selena. I'm not saying you made a bad decision, I just felt like pointing that out.

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Considering Brave!Lyn didn't get a chance to attack Mathilda in the so far one instance where I used the latter to kill the former, I can't give a conclusive answer to that. I'd say it's pretty safe to assume that the answer is no though.

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Hey, that Leon is still plenty usable with Brave Bow. He does have the strongest double hit.

I know, I just wished he was -Res instead of -Def. It's also a coincidence how both of them were summoned from the same banner and had banes to their stronger defensive stat.

4 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

The funny thing is his Atk would still be three points higher than the Atk of a +Atk 5* Selena. I'm not saying you made a bad decision, I just felt like pointing that out.

Selena was 5*ed for favoritism reasons anyway. Though now that Steady Breath exists, she might actually be good now. I just need a Karel... And a different nature... And a Brave Ike to fodder...

2 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

okay pretty mu-

WAIT,

There's a Charlotte.

You like Charlotte? Not the worst choice.

Just now, Rezzy said:

Did anyone else notice that Nino is right next to Eirika on the Ally Support menu.  It's like they are meant to be together.

LOL That's pretty funny XD

I still put Nino with Azura though. That seemed to make more sense.

11 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

God of DB3, I guess.

Which is probably why I haven’t ever got him :(

Isn't that title already taken by my man Klein though?

8 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Selena was 5*ed for favoritism reasons anyway. Though now that Steady Breath exists, she might actually be good now. I just need a Karel... And a different nature... And a Brave Ike to fodder...

Nothing wrong with that. I recently 5*ed Felicia for the same reasons despite her...issues. I can also see myself 5*ing Henry not for his tome, Niles and Azama among others down the line just because they're also favorites of mine.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Did anyone else notice that Nino is right next to Eirika on the Ally Support menu.  It's like they are meant to be together.

Yeah, mine are already best buds thanks to the ongoing mini Tempest.

Edited by Tybrosion

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

LOL That's pretty funny XD

I still put Nino with Azura though. That seemed to make more sense.

Nino and Eirika bond by talking about being forced to kill their beloved childhood friends.