Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

7 hours ago, Zeo said:

Think I'm going to save up orbs again and splurge on the last day of the banners. Constantly seeing 0 on my screen feels bad and my search for Lyn has left me with a +1 Eliwood.

This is why I hate pulling for a character in a focus with multiple units of the same color. I can't believe I managed to get Athena on the New Mystery banner when there were two other characters I could have gotten. And if I pull another red *5, then what? Will it be off-focus or Eliwood again?

The worst part is I don't know when another banner with her will be if I don't get her (the last banner with her was what? Launch?) and even if one comes along... how do I know she won't just share a spot with another red I may pull instead? Heroes with Defiant Atk? Karel, Ogma, Ryoma or A!Tiki any of whom could simply be on there instead of her. Heroes with Spur Spd? Marth and Palla and I already have SEVEN Marths. Heroes with Galeforce? Now she's competing with CYL Roy who I'm sure is a great unit, but the feeling of pulling a unit that isn't the one you want is crippling in this game (unless you're a whale and can try again.)

I sniped on Reds the whole New Mystery banner for Katarina and got Athena and Luke instead. ?

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

9 hours ago, mcsilas said:

I find pulling red 5 stars very painful

especially since of all the red units i could get, i keep getting Stahls, Raighs and Sophias. At least give me a bit of variety game! Hinata is so rare for me!

The worst part is that every orb I pump into her is one I could be pulling for a Brave Hero, if I don't get Lyn, every orb I've spent on this banner will have been for nothing. I have an Eliwood that's +ATK I could have promoted at any time. I didn't need an Eliwood for the tempest. I was just fine and I would prefer even to have CYL Roy if I wanted a new red sword cav.

29 minutes ago, Zeo said:

The worst part is that every orb I pump into her is one I could be pulling for a Brave Hero, if I don't get Lyn, every orb I've spent on this banner will have been for nothing. I have an Eliwood that's +ATK I could have promoted at any time. I didn't need an Eliwood for the tempest. I was just fine and I would prefer even to have CYL Roy if I wanted a new red sword cav.

Extremely late galeforce post?

Yeah I feel bad going into other banners while CYL is on. At least the mini-TT is refuelling my orbs right now so I'm at a good place (until I do my final summon on CYL before it ends anyway)

Speaking of the mini-TT, dang, ranking is super competitive- I've even gone below the 4000 feather ranking. I'm going to spend today levelling up units with the double SP and EXP event anyway before it ends. Then I'll do Hard Mode TT when its over since I already have the Distant Defense seal (Tempted to give this to my +Res Celica for super bulky Distant Defense)

The CYL banner continues its trend of giving me 5*s of colors that aren't even the one I'm actually aiming for. After pulling Brave Roy and Hinoka in the process of pulling green for Brave Ike, I switched to blue to complete the CYL set and almost immediately pulled a 5* Eirika from my one pull on a summoning session with no blues.

Looks like Nino is breaking up with Spring Lucina now that her true soulmate has arrived.

Edited by Othin

I've noticed that I have a lot of units with really bad Def that have a Def boon.  Innes, Soren, Sanaki, Linde.  I guess good natures just aren't my thing.

16 minutes ago, Othin said:

The CYL banner continues its trend of giving me 5*s of colors that aren't even the one I'm actually aiming for. After pulling Brave Roy and Hinoka in the process of pulling green for Brave Ike, I switched to blue to complete the CYL set and almost immediately pulled a 5* Eirika from my one pull on a summoning session with no blues.

Looks like Nino is breaking up with Spring Lucina now that her true soulmate has arrived.

Stupid BH!Roy broke my pity twice. Now I got three of him, which is two too many. Lucius also broke it once too. I really want to send Lucius home out of spite, but I will probably just merge him.

I just need two more BH!Lyns. Just two! And those two characters have to swoop in thrice.

Edited by XRay

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I've noticed that I have a lot of units with really bad Def that have a Def boon.  Innes, Soren, Sanaki, Linde.  I guess good natures just aren't my thing.

The +Def -Atk curse sounds far more potent than plain -Atk. Funnily enough, my +Spd -Atk Eldigan runs Xander's set better if they both have DC.

It could be worse. It could be the -Spd curse.

1 hour ago, Othin said:

My free pic was Lyn, and at least 3 of my last 5 sessions had all colorless and one of something else. It's never been the other way around yet.

1 hour ago, MrSmokestack said:

The +Def -Atk curse sounds far more potent than plain -Atk. Funnily enough, my +Spd -Atk Eldigan runs Xander's set better if they both have DC.

In my Flier Emblem, Catria, Hinoka, and Palla are Atk+/Spd- with Summer Corrin as HP+/Spd-. Spring Camilla is Spd+/Res- though.

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

@MrSmokestack Why are you Alter now? Why have you descended into darkness?

My guess is that someone got lucky on the pulls.  Unlike me. ;/

Then again, I play Grand Order to feel better about my Heroes pulls, so. . .

1 minute ago, eclipse said:

My guess is that someone got lucky on the pulls.  Unlike me. ;/

Then again, I play Grand Order to feel better about my Heroes pulls, so. . .

I changed my avatar and sig to this because I spent about 150 orbs with no Summer Corrin lol.

10 minutes ago, XRay said:

Stupid BH!Roy broke my pity twice. Now I got three of him, which is two too many. Lucius also broke it once too. I really want to send Lucius home out of spite, but I will probably just merge him.

I just need two more BH!Lyns. Just two! And those two characters have to swoop in thrice.

How many Lyns do you have?

Am I the only one wishing they had come up with an adjective other than Brave for the CYL Heroes, since in FE Brave has been established as the adjective for weapons that hit twice?

9 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

It seems that +HP and +Def are my most common boons, with -Atk being my most common bane.

I feel like this game is trolling me with archers now. The only BH unit I've summoned was a +Res, -HP BH Lyn who was followed by +Atk, -Def 4* Leon. Just summoned again since I had 100 orbs and I finally summoned a Klein. Guess what his bane is? Resistance. He's +Spd. I already have a neutral BH Lyn and I don't really care about +Res, -HP and both of the archers who have 4 cooldown specials have it weakened because of their bane. Granted, Klein's neutral resistance wasn't that great to begin with -- I know that he has an ice affinity in Binding Blade -- and he'd be better off with Luna, but Leon could have used Ignis pretty well. Whatever, at least I have Klein and Leon.

Oh, and I got an Ogma. Y'know, I wonder what the Black Knight drawn by Yamada Akihiro would have looked like. Maybe Greil, Tauroneo, or the other old guys from Tellius could show up drawn by him.

Edited by Kaden

15 minutes ago, Kaden said:

I feel like this game is trolling me with archers now. The only BH unit I've summoned was a +Res, -HP BH Lyn who was followed by +Atk, -Def 4* Leon. Just summoned again since I had 100 orbs and I finally summoned a Klein. Guess what his bane is? Resistance. He's +Spd. I already have a neutral BH Lyn and I don't really care about +Res, -HP and both of the archers who have 4 cooldown specials have it weakened because of their bane. Granted, Klein's neutral resistance wasn't that great to begin with -- I know that he has an ice affinity in Binding Blade -- and he'd be better off with Luna, but Leon could have used Ignis pretty well. Whatever, at least I have Klein and Leon.

Oh, and I got an Ogma. Y'know, I wonder what the Black Knight drawn by Yamada Akihiro would have looked like. Maybe Greil, Tauroneo, or the other old guys from Tellius could show up drawn by him.

Hey, that Leon is still plenty usable with Brave Bow. He does have the strongest double hit.

35 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

How many Lyns do you have?

Am I the only one wishing they had come up with an adjective other than Brave for the CYL Heroes, since in FE Brave has been established as the adjective for weapons that hit twice?

It seems that +HP and +Def are my most common boons, with -Atk being my most common bane.

It's confusing when Brave Lyn and Bride Lyn has the same letter as the shortcut.

Also what happens if Brave Lyn has Brave Bow? BB!Lyn?

11 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

I wish I had Gray :(

Hunting for him both times when he was on a banner were the worst moments I had in terms of orb supply.

I lucked out with mine as he was under the first red stone I pulled from Alm's Army. I was also only going for blues to try to get Delthea and/or Mathilda and only picked the one he was under because that particular circle had no blues. This did come at the cost of him being -Atk though.

Just now, Tybrosion said:

I lucked out with mine as he was under the first red stone I pulled from Alm's Army. I was also only going for blues to try to get Delthea and/or Mathilda and only picked the one he was under because that particular circle had no blues. This did come at the cost of him being -Atk though.

I lucked out in the Cecila's Army banner and got Saber from the first Red stone there lol

From the Alm's one it was Delthea within the first two blue orbs while looking for Mathilda. Then she turned out +Atk and boy was she fun to use.

7 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

I lucked out in the Cecila's Army banner and got Saber from the first Red stone there lol

From the Alm's one it was Delthea within the first two blue orbs while looking for Mathilda. Then she turned out +Atk and boy was she fun to use.

I also happened to get Delthea in the circle that immediately followed the one that had Gray and it was also the first blue I pulled from that banner. Sadly, she was also -Atk but still performed very well for me in the last two Tempests regardless. I never got Mathilda from that banner but did get a +Spd 5* Abel in her place.

Just now, Tybrosion said:

I also happened to get Delthea in the circle that immediately followed the one that had Gray and it was also the first blue I pulled from that banner. Sadly, she was also -Atk but still performed very well for me in the last two Tempests regardless. I never got Mathilda from that banner but did get a +Spd 5* Abel in her place.

I did eventually get Mathilda in the CYL banner. Except she's 4 star. And -Atk haha. Still training her until I find a better one though because I love her and her voice.

I also have her in my main as 4 star in the same banner, but with +Spd so that's fun.

7 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

I did eventually get Mathilda in the CYL banner. Except she's 4 star. And -Atk haha. Still training her until I find a better one though because I love her and her voice.

I wanted her when she came out because she's sexy as hell and apparently I was the only one. Cool thing, though, I got her on that second summon and she was +Atk.

She's kind of dead now. I suck.

Sadly, I can't even regret this.