Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Just now, Rezzy said:

Nino and Eirika bond by talking about being forced to kill their beloved childhood friends.

Considering how broken Nino is and how she has max SP for me right now, she probably has a lot of stories of killing people at such a young age

Still can't read either ;):

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

5 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Nothing wrong with that. I recently 5*ed Felicia for the same reasons despite her...issues. I can also see myself 5*ing Henry not for his tome, Niles and Azama among others down the line just because they're also favorites of mine.

Hey, Felicia can be good. I'm gonna work on her eventually, since I like her mage killer gimmick. She's a Rein counter too.

8 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

xpBJCAR.jpg

Level 2 on every skill? Only level 2 waifu it seems.

9 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

No idea, never got either.

/sad

Klein is the only summonable hero with DB3 as a 4*, hence why I asked. Were Alfonse expendable, I'm not sure that there'd be a single player who would still keep him around instead of using him as DB3 fodder.

5 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Hey, Felicia can be good. I'm gonna work on her eventually, since I like her mage killer gimmick. She's a Rein counter too.

That was mostly an admission that I know dagger units inherently are on the under-powered side. With the correct setup, they can do very well for themselves sure.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Klein is the only summonable hero with DB3 as a 4*, hence why I asked.

Still never got him :(

My Reinhardt is stuck with DB2 from a spare Ursula. These 4 points of damage do matter, damn it!

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

How many Lyns do you have?

Am I the only one wishing they had come up with an adjective other than Brave for the CYL Heroes, since in FE Brave has been established as the adjective for weapons that hit twice?

I have four BH!Lyns. 2 neutrals, 1 [+Atk, -Res], and 1 fodder+7. Once I get the fodder to +9, I am going to merge it into the [+Atk, -Res] one.

I just use BH! as the adjective, since it is unlikely that they will release a banner with the same initials.

Edited by XRay

1 minute ago, XRay said:

I have four BH!Lyns. 2 neutrals, 1 [+Atk, -Res], and 1 fodder+7. Once I get the fodder to +9, I am going to merge it into the [+Atk, -Res] one.

Why not merge now?  Won't it all be the same in the end?  How much money did all those summons cost?

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I think that gives more SP in the end.

I suppose but once you get to that level of merger, I'd assume you already had enough SP for everything you needed.

21 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Why not merge now?  Won't it all be the same in the end?  How much money did all those summons cost?

Merging a merged unit into an unmerged unit will give the unmerged unit a lot more SP than the other way around. Basically, snowballing (I just made that term up) allows you to skip grinding for SP.

Here is an illustration:

Base + Fodder 1 = 120 SP
Base + Fodder 2 = 120 SP
Base + Fodder 3 = 120 SP
Base + Fodder 4 = 120 SP
Base + Fodder 5 = 120 SP
Base + Fodder 6 = 120 SP
Base + Fodder 7 = 120 SP
Base + Fodder 8 = 120 SP
Base + Fodder 9 = 120 SP
Base + Fodder 10 = 120 SP
Total = 1,200 SP
If I do not train each individual unit, then I need to grind Chain Challenges.

Fodder 2 + Fodder 1 = 120 SP
Fodder 3 + Fodder 2 = 240 SP
Fodder 4 + Fodder 3 = 360 SP
Fodder 5 + Fodder 4 = 480 SP
Fodder 6 + Fodder 5 = 600 SP
Fodder 7 + Fodder 6 = 720 SP
Fodder 8 + Fodder 7 = 840 SP
Fodder 9 + Fodder 8 = 960 SP
Fodder 10 + Fodder 9 = 1,080 SP
Base + Fodder 10 = 1,200 SP
Total SP = 6,600 SP
With this method, I can basically skip Chain Challenges and skip training each individual unit.

I prefer not to think about how much I spend. I just make sure my bank account is not broke to avoid overdraft fees. I can say for certain that getting BH!Lyn to +10 was a lot cheaper than getting BB!Cordelia to +10. My pity rate was broken by BB!Lyn a lot.

Edited by XRay

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I've run out of things to teach him.

Teach him some manners! :P:

There will always be new skills, so if you feel like burning random things, you can always shove that onto him~!

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Yes, yes you can...

BMapDvA.png?1

I've run out of things to teach him.

You can use Reinhardt to clean out extra fodder. I loaded up BB!Cordelia with Brave Bow, Firesweep Bow, Reposition, Drawback, Shove, Ardent Sacrifice, Reciprocal Aid, New Moon Specials, Dragon Gaze Specials, Area of Effect Specials, Miracle, Daggerbreaker, Bowbreaker, Swordbreaker, Renewal, Wings of Mercy, Escape Route, Cancel Affinity, Hone Atk, Hone Spd, Spur Atk, Savage Blow, Breath of Life, Threaten Def, Threaten Spd. There are also a lot of half learned skills like Darting Blow 2 and so on.

1 minute ago, XRay said:

You can use Reinhardt to clean out extra fodder. I loaded up BB!Cordelia with Brave Bow, Firesweep Bow, Reposition, Drawback, Shove, Ardent Sacrifice, Reciprocal Aid, New Moon Specials, Dragon Gaze Specials, Area of Effect Specials, Miracle, Daggerbreaker, Bowbreaker, Swordbreaker, Renewal, Wings of Mercy, Escape Route, Cancel Affinity, Hone Atk, Hone Spd, Spur Atk, Savage Blow, Breath of Life, Threaten Def, Threaten Spd. There are also a lot of half learned skills like Darting Blow 2 and so on.

My Reinhardt's got Dire Thunder, Swap, Smite, Draw Back, Reposition, Ardent Sacrifice, Reciprocal Aid, Moonbow, Blazing Thunder, HP+, Death Blow, Wings of Mercy, Vantage, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, R Tomebreaker, Breath of Life, Spur Atk, Goad Cavalry, Hone Atk, Hone Spd, Fortify Res, Hone Cavalry, and Fortify Cavalry.

Just now, Rezzy said:

My Reinhardt's got Dire Thunder, Swap, Smite, Draw Back, Reposition, Ardent Sacrifice, Reciprocal Aid, Moonbow, Blazing Thunder, HP+, Death Blow, Wings of Mercy, Vantage, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, R Tomebreaker, Breath of Life, Spur Atk, Goad Cavalry, Hone Atk, Hone Spd, Fortify Res, Hone Cavalry, and Fortify Cavalry.

Impressive. I guess there is not much left feed Reinhardt. What about Rally Def/Res? I think that raises the Arena score a bit so you can terrorize higher ranking players get more points for defense wins.

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Someone send help, they're drowning.

Hide contents

28WAaa4.png?1ABkWwsh.png?1dY2TmL8.png?1

Oh hey those look like my Klein and Delthea builds I used for the last TT (except Klein had Hone Attack and Delthea had Draconic Aura). Klein has max SP and HM and Delthea has is close to capping.

I haven't been using Nino anymore actually. I should fix that.

Oh and they Attack boons, too which were a godsend.

8 minutes ago, XRay said:

Impressive. I guess there is not much left feed Reinhardt. What about Rally Def/Res? I think that raises the Arena score a bit so you can terrorize higher ranking players get more points for defense wins.

Who learns that?  I don't think I've seen that to fodder it, unless you mean the individual Rallies.  I'm not sure if raising my score would actually be a good idea.  I literally get over a dozen D wins every week and raising my score might mean there's less players getting to face my team.

Edited by Rezzy

Just now, Rezzy said:

Who learns that?  I don't think I've seen that to fodder it, unless you mean the individual Rallies.

Roderick gives you Rally Def/Res at 4*. It is pretty neat. I gave it to all my Reinhardts. It gives my Reinhardts a little more bulk.

13 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Oh hey those look like my Klein and Delthea builds I used for the last TT (except Klein had Hone Attack and Delthea had Draconic Aura). Klein has max SP and HM and Delthea has is close to capping.

I haven't been using Nino anymore actually. I should fix that.

Oh and they Attack boons, too which were a godsend.

This could go without being said but yeah Delthea was my bonus unit of choice for the last Tempest. Klein was used alongside her and boy were they an effective one-two punch. As for Nino, she's had a lot of excess SP for a while and since I've been using her in the current mini Tempest her total has spiked up to what you see now. Being my first 5* promotion, she's had a lot of opportunities to rack up SP I suppose.

Reinhardt has been a staple since pretty much the first tempest.  After I tinkered around with team builds, my tempest teams are now always a variant of...

Reinhardt, dancer, Falchion healer, green mage.

If there's not a bonus unit that fits any of those criteria, I can tinker to make it work.

5 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

This could go without being said but yeah Delthea was my bonus unit of choice for the last Tempest. Klein was used alongside her and boy were they an effective one-two punch. As for Nino, she's had a lot of excess SP for a while and since I've been using her in the current mini Tempest her total has spiked up to what you see now. Being my first 5* promotion, she's had a lot of opportunities to rack up SP I suppose.

Yeah, they were a pretty effective combination.

I ran Lucina as a Falchion healer, Olivia as a dancer, Klein for physical range and Delthea for magic.

Delthea really helped because back when I used Boey/Nino for the first few TTs, Henry would be the bane of my team if Lucina wasn't nearby to delete him.