Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Are... are we getting a Halloween knight who has a coffin for shield? Well, then again, Gungrave had its main character use a coffin as a gun. As for that bigass witch hat, it's a silhouette, but the right leg of the character looks kind of short and the thing to the right of the character looks like a bird cage or weird flower, except it's probably a staff and a cape or wing. I don't know why, but I'm thinking of witch Fae. The silhouette is chubby and small-looking and the thing on the right kind of looks like a wing. Staff... wing... Flying healer?

Edited by Kaden

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, Kaden said:

Are... are we getting a Halloween knight who has a coffin for shield?

SEASONAL ARDEN
SEASONAL ARDEN
SEASONAL ARDEN

It's not gonna happen, but I so hope that it somehow does.

Just now, DefaultBeep said:

SEASONAL ARDEN
SEASONAL ARDEN
SEASONAL ARDEN

Save arden for the summer banner, he can have a flower wreath on his head

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Well I know you won't be pulling for the one week exclusive Baby New Year Nowi! ;):

Keep that thing away.  I don't know why they have the Halloween Banner just one day before Halloween.  Come November, people move on to other holidays.

Now we have GHB: Trying to go to the mall on Black Friday.

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I feel you. All these recycles are more and more annoying every time. They aren’t going to run out of normal characters any time soon, so the seasonals are absolutely unnecessary.

But will you admit that even though you didn't need a seasonal unit, you nonetheless found one you adored? If not, oh, that's fine.

Now will we have a Performing vs. Halloween VG? Both involve dressing up.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Now we have GHB: Trying to go to the mall on Black Friday.

Which is why it'll all be cavalry and fliers for that one. Only fools run into the stores. Fools that get trampled over by horses and midair dumped on by wyverns!

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Which is why it'll all be cavalry and fliers for that one. Only fools run into the stores. Fools that get trampled over by horses and midair dumped on by wyverns!

I think a Black Friday seasonal banner is the perfect time to introduce the B skill, Trample. Effective damage versus infantry.

#JustLetInfantryEmblemDie

Edited by Glennstavos

16 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

A capitalized Fuck.  I'm annoyed at life in general right now, and this isn't helping.  Why is every other fucking Banner a holiday banner?  Can't we just get normal characters?  And we know December's going to have Christmas units.

Shit, Rezzy is pissed. We're all going to be doomed to get nothing but -Atk 5*s for the next few weeks as part of her wrath aren't we?

5 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

SEASONAL ARDEN
SEASONAL ARDEN
SEASONAL ARDEN

Frankenstein Arden would be pretty great, I got to admit.

Eh, so long as this banner doesn't have any of my favorites on it or include any interesting skills, I'll be fine with it. We're at least going to get a new Chain Challenge along with the other content that it'll bring.

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

But will you admit that even though you didn't need a seasonal unit, you nonetheless found one you adored? If not, oh, that's fine.

Nope, I couldn’t care less about any of them. They don’t even exist for me.

New before rehashed. (except when it’s Genealogy remake)

9 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Save arden for the summer banner, he can have a flower wreath on his head

But we need all the Ardens we can get, so that Arden Emblem can become reality!

21 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

A capitalized Fuck.  I'm annoyed at life in general right now, and this isn't helping.  Why is every other fucking Banner a holiday banner?  Can't we just get normal characters?  And we know December's going to have Christmas units.

Calm down Rezzy! We don't want our SF doc to have a HARDT ATTACK

Seasonal banners suck. My luck will give me another pity breaker Caeda.

10 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

The only seasonal units I've cared about were the dancers, and even then, that's because I needed them to help with arena assault. I would have cared about the tome fliers as well due to unique unit type, but they happened to be 2 of my least liked characters in the series, so I didn't even bother rolling for them.

Every other seasonal unit is just potential skill fodder to me. (Or would be skill fodder if I even bothered rolling for them. The PA dancers being my first seasonal units says something about how I see them)

Edited by Korath88

8 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

#JustLetInfantryEmblemDie

Which is perfect for next year's Walking Dead Zombies banner. Infantry Emblem crawls from the grave hungry for more exclusive skills!

3 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Calm down Rezzy! We don't want our SF doc to have a HARDT ATTACK

Agreed, we don't have Aum, Valkyrie or Bifrost yet.

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

New before rehashed. (except when it’s Genealogy remake)

But the last special banner was all new character (except Olivia) 
I mean have you seen that mysterious dancer from Fates in the game before this.

Just now, Mackc2 said:

I mean have you seen that mysterious dancer from Fates in the game before this.

This is not a funny joke and has never been one. Azura literally tells Corrin it was her right after the chapter.

These are not new characters. These are rehashes based on potentially new characters. Bride Charlotte is not Charlotte. Singer Shigure is not Shigure. And so on.

Good news, guys.

This banner disappointed me enough to make me buy Warriors early.

...Okay, not really, I'm pretty much indifferent for this banner right now. I did just order Warriors, though. Don't expect much from me come the 27th.

2 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

...Okay, not really, I'm pretty much indifferent for this banner right now. I did just order Warriors, though. Don't expect much from me come the 27th.

So tomorrow? Well you will be missed for the days/weeks of your absence.

Wow I log off for a few hours and suddenly Halloween silhouettes?

Disappointing it ain't new actual characters but might as wait for the trailer at least (I wonder when that will drop)

Put it this way, if there's no one I care for in the seasonal banner I can finally start saving orbs again! \o/

(or try going for Ayra)

Just now, Interdimensional Observer said:

So tomorrow? Well you will be missed for the days/weeks of your absence.

Two days in my time zone, it's still the 25th where I am. Although my last few orders have arrived pretty early in the day, and there's only a few hours left of today for me now, so it might actually be tomorrow for you, depending on what time it is there. Shame I still have an interview and a Mafia game to participate in, so I can't be entirely absent while playing Warriors, but I'll do my best to balance them along with actually important things.

22 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Good news, guys.

This banner disappointed me enough to make me buy Warriors early.

I got my Warriors copy today! I know I won't regret it. now I just need to get a Switch

43 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

This is not a funny joke and has never been one. Azura literally tells Corrin it was her right after the chapter.

These are not new characters. These are rehashes based on potentially new characters. Bride Charlotte is not Charlotte. Singer Shigure is not Shigure. And so on.

is THAT Linde actually Linde?

6 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

I got my Warriors copy today! I know I won't regret it. now I just need to get a Switch

I just went with the New 3DS version, since I actually have one of those. Although I may regret that choice if I get a Switch during the holidays...