Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

3 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Henry for that Armor March :P

He won't be slow anymore!

Also you've been making me like Arden more and more with your posts and can't wait to train him now that I have him, too.

Ironically Arden is now my castle guard/representative.

Oh, I'd like to get Henry... so I can give that Armor March and B skill straight to Sheena ;P She's already got Slaying Axe+ and AM1, so finishing that up would be great. I've already decided that Sheena and Arden are going to be my two definite mainstays on armor emblem; maybe I should Support them together, then. But if Samson ever gets added... I don't know if I could forgive myself...

Nice, I'm glad my enthusiasm for the great Arden has been winning people over! I already loved his art, but his voice is perfect too, so it's a joy to train him already. I just need to get him Death Blow 3 to maximize his player phase efficiency. Shame my only Klein is a solid +Atk/-Res, though.

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

5 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Oh, I'd like to get Henry... so I can give that Armor March and B skill straight to Sheena ;P She's already got Slaying Axe+ and AM1, so finishing that up would be great. I've already decided that Sheena and Arden are going to be my two definite mainstays on armor emblem; maybe I should Support them together, then. But if Samson ever gets added... I don't know if I could forgive myself...

Nice, I'm glad my enthusiasm for the great Arden has been winning people over! I already loved his art, but his voice is perfect too, so it's a joy to train him already. I just need to get him Death Blow 3 to maximize his player phase efficiency. Shame my only Klein is a solid +Atk/-Res, though.

Kleins are rare in my game. Like I only pulled 1 in my main, and he's neutral so I'm using him for now as a 4 star :/

I think I'll give Arden Def+3 from my Stahl Swap fodder. Or Atk+3 from Cherche and her Pivot. Yay cheap f2p.

Edited by mcsilas

10 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

All inheritable weapons end with a +. Nowi's tome doesn't, if I remember right. Also yeah, I think all personal tomes except for Dire Thunder have had 14 Mt..

Forgot about the "+", thanks. 

8 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

[...]

I use all of them in the arena. Subaki, Narcian, Valter and Michalis have all been 5*'red :D Palla is due for it as my only main used female flier xD

I occasionally use Spring!Camilla, but she's not my favourite character. Summer!Corrin didn't pull for me, but I didn't try especially hard 'cos she's eh for me. I really don't like Nowi and I'm pretty eh about Aversa, the other possible mage flier -.-

Michalis had been my very first 5* promotion and Valter my most recent. At the current rate of my fliers maxing HM (Hinoka, Palla, S!Camilla, Tana, Elincia, Cherche) I will promote also Narcian and Subaki sooner or later. 

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

Michalis had been my very first 5* promotion and Valter my most recent. At the current rate of my fliers maxing HM (Hinoka, Palla, S!Camilla, Tana, Elincia, Cherche) I will promote also Narcian and Subaki sooner or later. 

Subaki is the only unit (aside from the original trio) that I raised from 2* all the way to 5* :D

He proved himself really handy during the original flier's quest that I didn't want to use a different Subaki ^.^ He was my first 5* promoted flier :D Michalis was my second. Narcian was a bit more recent, and Valter was only promoted a week or so ago.

4 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Kleins are rare in my game. Like I only pulled 1 in my main, and he's neutral so I'm using him for now as a 4 star :/

I think I'll give Arden Def+3 from my Stahl Swap fodder. Or Atk+3 from Cherche and her Pivot. Yay cheap f2p.

I've only pulled two total, so I can understand your pain. My first one went to Reinhardt, and if the one I have now had any other nature (except +Atk/-Def I guess), then I would be perfectly fine with giving him to Arden, or Hinoka who also needs it, but it's just too hard to sacrifice a unit with a decent nature like that. I also have very few Cherches, unfortunately, but I'd probably give him Atk +3 for now as well, since he'll have plenty of friends with Ward Armor to help him out with his Def.

I never thought I would say this only a couple months ago, but... I'm really excited for the monthly armor quest. Arden, Black Knight, +Atk Effie, +Def Sheena, pretty much the best team I could hope for, or at least it will be once I finally get a Hector to give Sheena DC. Maybe they'll be kind and give us an Armor Boost Skill banner this month, too.

Ok, so...

•  Dagger user with valor skill and the literal best Dagger since Kagero's.
  • Bow Armor with Wary Fighter that can run Brave Bow+ without being doubled...
  • Green Tome Armor with Armor March that can buff armor emblem and double as a Rein+Lyn counter which Hector couldn't do...
  • Red Tome Flyer who can teleport to her allys for surprise attacks, gets buffed while doing it AND is the first Hone Flyers unit since Hinoka?

Crap.... CRAP. Sakura is cool and Jakob is alright but depending on his stats, Henry with Close Counter is effectively powercreeping Hector if you give him Close Counter and Quick Riposte/Vantage. That and Nowi just invalidated Palla even further. I really don't want to spend on this banner. I'm going to clench my orbs tight and wait for the new Heroes banner coming later on to see what I'm going to do. I'll have over 100 orbs before I spend a single one on this banner. And it's very enticing.

I'm actually not too enticed by the armours. The only times I use armour emblem is for the monthly quests, which my current team can manage easily, and to inflate my score in arena assault. For the latter, melee armours will have higher BST than ranged armours, so I don't actually have any use for them. (Aside from potential armour march SI, but I'd rather wait for Amelia to return)

Edited by Korath88

I feel like I dodged a bullet on the dancer banner by getting both Azura and Olivia without Inigo ever spooking me. So I'm scared Jakob will be coming to serve me some payback if I try to get Sakura here. 

As interesting as Henry could be, unless his stats are insane I'll probably skip picking any greens. Armor march would be really nice since I have no Amelia, but I'm not a huge armor person so my priority is much more towards Nowi and then Sakura. 

Really sucks they throw Hinoka and Ayra out on other banners right now too. I just don't have the orbs to go around..

As much a I want all of these units, My proiority will Be Nowi, then Henry, then Sakura, and finally Jakob. Nowi is first because Flyer Emblem reasons, then Henry because armor emblem reasons, then Sakura because she is so kawaii, and then Jakob because he is Jakob.

Edited by Poimagic

5 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

I'm having waaaay too much fun with the Brash Assault 3 seal + Desperation 2 with Klein to ever sac him.

HOW DID I FORGOT THAT INTERACTION

That set is actually goat

11 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

I'm having waaaay too much fun with the Brash Assault 3 seal + Desperation 2 with Klein to ever sac him.

Oooh, I need Desperation for everyone ... two Shannas are not enough. 

Just now, mampfoid said:

Oooh, I need Desperation for everyone ... two Shannas are not enough. 

I had to burn one of my Navarres today to give Caeda Desperation 1 and 2, so that she could complete the set with Karel’s rank 3 and sword(s).

I've been running Desperation Assault with Tailtiu in Trials. It's great. Beats DC users, and also kinda counters Breaker skills in a roundabout way. 

Nekomata Sakura and "Hallowi" are my focus for this seasonal banner, though is there really a point to run Warding Breath when Distant Def exists?

Edited by Sonic Boom

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

I had to burn one of my Navarres today to give Caeda Desperation 1 and 2, so that she could complete the set with Karel’s rank 3 and sword(s).

Already wasted all Maes and Navarres (the last one for Eldigan). Only one of each left for the collection, remaining 2 spare Shannas for serious business like blade nowi. 

Edited by mampfoid

10 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

No, NOOOOO

They're not doing a Halloween FEH Special Halloween Broadcast!? 

Halloween isn't that big in Japan.

It's isolated simply as a cosplay party night. Not that big of a celebration.

2 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Ok, then enter any candidate for Rauðrblade+ ... 

Katarina apparently doesn’t exist either, nor does Deirdre ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bartres and Hanas and Henrys are everything.