Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

51 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Tsubaki has fortify fliers.

I'd give him Goad Flier because Cherche appreciates more the added offense, specially if she has Brave Axe and Death Blow, because the added bulk isn't notable when most units double her.

37 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

What if the later reruns have unique and relevant themes? I’d be happy.

@Quintessence @shadowofchaos

I'd be up for it, definitely. Does Narcian has Brunya's battle theme? Because I love that one as well as Softly with Grace.

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 hour ago, Quintessence said:

I miss Softly with Grace on Ursula and Lloyd, though. It's fucking epic.

I can hear the Bolting crackling in the background, then bang as the lightning strikes! RIP Nino

54 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

I want the assassin's theme for Legion and Clarisse.

Tearing Shadows right? I've listened to it a bunch, and it's great. But it doesn't feel very FE, it feels more Tales series. I have a similar issue with Shadow Dragon Medeus's Reign of Despair, it sounds Castlevania to me. Dark Emperor Hardin is totally 100% FE goodness though.

If Dheginsea ever got in Heroes, I want Wisdom of Ages. Move over Id- Rehash, you ain't the original tranquil piece remixed for epic battle!

Origin's End is nice too, but not as good I must profess. Naesala could stand to be GHB given his C19 appearance in PoR, Wheeling Corby is an absolute favorite of mine! Jarod needs Stalking Menace to have any value. And of course To Challenge Ashnard and Against the Black Knight/Unstoppable Destiny are wonderful too. A Mighty Foe for Petrine, dance to her lance and the music.

The Prince's Despair is a little softer for a battle theme, reflecting well on Lyon's nature. Powerful Foe for Valter would be wicked. Everything into the Dark is fairly appropriate for Nergal, if not great. Rise to the Challenge wouldn't be bad if they found someone to give it to.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I have a similar issue with Shadow Dragon Medeus's Reign of Despair, it sounds Castlevania to me. 

If I ever came while listening to music, Reign of Despair would have come closest. (pun not intended)

19 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I can hear the Bolting crackling in the background, then bang as the lightning strikes! RIP Nino

Tearing Shadows right? I've listened to it a bunch, and it's great. But it doesn't feel very FE, it feels more Tales series. I have a similar issue with Shadow Dragon Medeus's Reign of Despair, it sounds Castlevania to me. Dark Emperor Hardin is totally 100% FE goodness though.

If Dheginsea ever got in Heroes, I want Wisdom of Ages. Move over Id- Rehash, you ain't the original tranquil piece remixed for epic battle!

Origin's End is nice too, but not as good I must profess. Naesala could stand to be GHB given his C19 appearance in PoR, Wheeling Corby is an absolute favorite of mine! Jarod needs Stalking Menace to have any value. And of course To Challenge Ashnard and Against the Black Knight/Unstoppable Destiny are wonderful too. A Mighty Foe for Petrine, dance to her lance and the music.

The Prince's Despair is a little softer for a battle theme, reflecting well on Lyon's nature. Powerful Foe for Valter would be wicked. Everything into the Dark is fairly appropriate for Nergal, if not great. Rise to the Challenge wouldn't be bad if they found someone to give it to.

Why is Nino on Ursula's Bolting range in the first place?

Four Riders battle theme is amazing, in fact, most of the elite bosses in FE get beautiful tracks.

Also Origin's End is simply the best because it plays when Sephiran is engaged in combat. Nuff said. Creiddylad is stunning.

4 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

I'm hearing that there is a FEH channel on the 15th, can anyone back this up?

Any sources for that? I won’t be against the channel.

Edited by Vaximillian

Neat. 60 orbs saved up. Maybe more if this New Heroes banner isn't enticing. If there's special banners bring on the new stuff. Last FEH channel wasn't that hype, let's see what this one's going to be about.

Edited by Zeo

Just now, Quintessence said:

Why is Nino on Ursula's Bolting range in the first place?

Well you have to get Jaffar and her together to recruit him and unlock the gaiden chapter. Given the Fog of War, if you don't know exactly where Ursula is, it's totally possible to accidentally put her in range as you move her to Jaffar.

2 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Also Origin's End is simply the best because it plays when Sephiran is engaged in combat. Nuff said. Creiddylad is stunning.

I loves me some Sephiran and Creiddylad too! Tellius has awesome spell animations.

Also in case you didn't know, Origin's End is a remix of Sephiran's Sorrow, the piece that plays during the memory scenes where you learn of Sephiran's past.

35 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Well you have to get Jaffar and her together to recruit him and unlock the gaiden chapter. Given the Fog of War, if you don't know exactly where Ursula is, it's totally possible to accidentally put her in range as you move her to Jaffar.

But Ursula should be dead by the time Nino reaches Jaffar 0/10! :P:

4 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

But Ursula should be dead by the time Nino reaches Jaffar 0/10! :P:

Quintessence straight to the point, as usual. Also Nino should be riding along with someone, not running on her weak 4-Mov feet. Or is it 5 Mov?

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Quintessence straight to the point, as usual. Also Nino should be riding along with someone, not running on her weak 4-Mov feet. Or is it 5 Mov?

It's 5 Move, this isn't Gaiden thank Elimine. And I could just ferry Jaffar to Nino as well. Mind you the last time Nino got Bolting'ed was many years ago, I've gotten better since, but the memory remains. Much like the playthrough where I let Serra stay dead (killed after getting Erk). I thought she would haunt me.

2 hours ago, shadowofchaos said:

I mean in general, the battle themes never get heard long enough. Since the battle themes reset after each phase.

At least this is one thing that Fates really did right- not having the map theme interrupted every tike you switch to enemy phase

i hate how the epic SoV music becomes interrupted during the final TT map. Breaks the immersion too much

19 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Knight Mage Nino! 5 mov = EDIT = Oh right, I just ferry her to Jaffar because he's dumb enough to go UP.

15 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

It's 5 Move, this isn't Gaiden thank Elimine. And I could just ferry Jaffar to Nino as well. Mind you the last time Nino got Bolting'ed was many years ago, I've gotten better since, but the memory remains. Much like the playthrough where I let Serra stay dead (killed after getting Erk). I thought she would haunt me.

Haha one of my first playthroughs had Serra dead all the way to the end. And worst of all I thought Angelic Robe was a weapon!

Edited by Quintessence

3 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Haha one of my first playthroughs had Serra dead all the way to the end. And worst of all I thought Angelic Robe was a weapon!

The heck would that have done, give the enemy the "oh god it's 1 pm and I had to be at work three hours ago" blanket struggle status?

Just now, Vaximillian said:

I’m definitely using her on one of my next playthroughs and probably pairing her with Matthew, even though he isn’t that good.

You pair poorly, Lucius and Hector are far better choices. Not that Matthew is bad, you could just do better. Let Matthew bury his heart with Leila.

3 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

The heck would that have done, give the enemy the "oh god it's 1 pm and I had to be at work three hours ago" blanket struggle status?

Lol I was still a kid

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@Interdimensional Observer @Quintessence: Stop killing off Serra, guys! D:

I’m definitely using her on one of my next playthroughs and probably pairing her with Matthew, even though he isn’t that good.

Rig Assassin procs. Matthew still sucks tho.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

You pair poorly, Lucius and Hector are far better choices. Not that Matthew is bad, you could just do better. Let Matthew bury his heart with Leila.

Nah, Serra x Erk and Hector x Lyn because I'm boring.

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Hector×Serra makes sense in Eliwood mode. But in Hector mode, there is Farina.

1 minute ago, Quintessence said:

Nah, Serra x Erk and Hector x Lyn because I'm boring.

Excuse me, Erk×Priscilla and Lyn/Florina is how it goes.