Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Hmm...refined Binding Blade...

Watch them give him DD3 or CD3 and some other weird effect as a reference to Eckesachs since it was Hartmut’s other sword. Effectiveness against dragons would be somewhat ideal but we’ll have to wait and see. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

55 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, they do so we should get confirmation about what we already know about this VG tomorrow.

Thanks

@Kaden Watch it get bracing stance 2 as a upgrade and bracing blow 2 as a refinement option

20 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

The weapon itself is brand new to the series. Its name in Japanese actually translates to "unsigned clan sword". Unlike most famed Western swords, which receive "proper" names similarly to, say, pets, most famed Japanese swords are referred to by the signature on the sword's tang, indicating the swordsmith who forged the weapon. The Nameless Blade would therefore be a sword passed down among their clan bearing no signature of the blade's smith.

Which reminds me. Their family's ancestors possibly came from another continent. There's a theory going around that their family are descendants of Od as they have similar physical features. Also, their style of clothing is quite similar. Men wear purple coats and women something that's white.
Both use their family's heirloom so I'm guessing this weapon is their family's version of the Wo Dao. Though I'll probably get told by Vax that anyone could understand this

Edited by silveraura25

20 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

The weapon itself is brand new to the series. Its name in Japanese actually translates to "unsigned clan sword". Unlike most famed Western swords, which receive "proper" names similarly to, say, pets, most famed Japanese swords are referred to by the signature on the sword's tang, indicating the swordsmith who forged the weapon. The Nameless Blade would therefore be a sword passed down among their clan bearing no signature of the blade's smith.

Fire Emblem has a lot of weapons, so I figured I'd check to see if it did exist. For one, I never played Binding Blade and I know Karel comes with Wo Dao as well in that game, but who knows, maybe there was some obscure weapon. Otherwise, it's just like Soren getting Wind's Brand or sort of Valter getting Cursed Lance since it was talked about in Sacred Stones, but did not appear in the game.

4 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

@Kaden Watch it get bracing stance 2 as a upgrade and bracing blow 2 as a refinement option

That seems like something M!Corrin's Yato would get instead. More speed usually helps, but losing the resistance boost would hurt Roy's ability to fight dragons and tank mages if needed. Binding Blade doesn't have effective damage against dragons, but it does give some resistance to Roy where +4 or even +6 Res would help out. +4 Spd/Def/Res could work. At that point, they might as well go all the way with +4 Atk/Spd/Def/Res. Or just let him take 99% less damage when attacked. :p

3 hours ago, Usana said:

Personally I wish Regular Armads had a normal refine with QR3 + some special effect. Mainly because I like freeing up the seal/bslot. I get tired of dumping QR on literally everything that is enemy phase. But if regular Hector is just going to be Elvector lite maybe that means I can kill my Hector for DC and just use the seasonal one.

It's probably worth it just to make regulat Hector have the every-weapon-breaker build with Wary Fighter, QR seal and regular Armads. That's something Vector can't do and is pretty useful in all armour quests

I predict Binding blade to be the most amazing refinement since Alm, matching and perhaps even surpassing it.  Roy is the 2nd most popular male character in the game, and really is god awful weak atm.  Whatever they do is going to make him a huge force to reckon with.  Maybe he will be able to attack from 1 or 2 spaces away (though only counter from 1 space unless he has distant counter A skill), and target lowest of def or res. 

16 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

It'll be someone green as Gunnthra won't be in the next banner. There's another new heroes banner in April if we go by IS's new way of handling special heroes banners (one every two new heroes banners). I'm guessing that's the game who the legendary hero will represent, not Thracia. I thought it might be Seliph before the banner dropped, but Ike will be in the next banner, as well as me not comprehending the current possible system of banner releases at the time when I was speculating

Yes.  I hope someone from Judgral, but yeah if there is another new hero banner, then it will likely be from that.  If green and alt, for Judgral then the only one that would make sense is Julia since she is the key to defeating the main villain of FE4.  If green and not alt, the possibilities are much much more.

Well two stamina pots and much nail biting later I finally managed to clear F!Grima's infernal map with a team of B!Lyn with desperation 2 and the atk 3 SS, 4*Olivia with the spur atk 3 SS, L!Ike with QR 2 and the distant def 3 SS and Inigo with the spur spd 2 SS.  I started by using a video but the AI refused to move the same so I had to play around with placement for a long time before I was able to do it.  Honestly I had a harder time with this one then with Takumi's GHB on infernal for some reason.

1 hour ago, EricaofRenais said:

Well two stamina pots and much nail biting later I finally managed to clear F!Grima's infernal map with a team of B!Lyn with desperation 2 and the atk 3 SS, 4*Olivia with the spur atk 3 SS, L!Ike with QR 2 and the distant def 3 SS and Inigo with the spur spd 2 SS.  I started by using a video but the AI refused to move the same so I had to play around with placement for a long time before I was able to do it.  Honestly I had a harder time with this one then with Takumi's GHB on infernal for some reason.

Watched the Setsuna Destroys vid. Ended up using improv since I had Bridelia instead, but still. Brave Bow+ and 3 dancers completely wrecked that stage after I got tired of trying to brute-strength it.

So I as watching the Shigure version of lost in the waves, I realized that a) I want Shigure in the game , b) That I want alts of Shiro and Shigure wielding their fathers weapons, and c) I want a gen 1 Fates Banner for some reason

1 hour ago, Poimagic said:

So I as watching the Shigure version of lost in the waves, I realized that a) I want Shigure in the game , b) That I want alts of Shiro and Shigure wielding their fathers weapons, and c) I want a gen 1 Fates Banner for some reason

Nyx, Kaze and Silas when?

8 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Nyx, Kaze and Silas when?

Never. Enjoy your female Corrin, Camilla, and Takumi. And twelve singing Azuras, one for every month.

Edited by Vaximillian

15 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Never. Enjoy your female Corrin, Camilla, and Takumi. And twelve singing Azuras, one for every month.

Don't forget Lucinas, Chroms and Robins

16 minutes ago, ChickenBits said:

Let's add regular Charlotte and Flora to that list. I want to see them in Heroes at some point. 

Nah, to hell with Charlotte. I’m all in for Not!Elsa getting admission though.

Kaze, Silas, Rinkah, Flora, Reina, Yukimura, Forrest, Nina, Kiragi..

Fates has a pretty big cast that I want in Heroes. But because of all the 3DS seasonals and alts it's getting less likely we get them anytime soon because people are already sick of 3DS overrepresentation :(

Definitely want a Shigure Lost in the Waves map theme though

@Poimagic

Last years Spring Festival has not only returned, but also been updated with modern summoning chances and one free summon.

10 days to summon. I'm just glad Abel immediately pity broke me so that I don't have to burn orbs on this banner.

Edited by Xenomata

Gatcha is...awesome xD

Last year I tried to get either Spring Xander or Spring Camilla from the banner (but my main interest was Spring Xander) and I ended up with nothing after using all my orbs (last year it was a lot harder to get them). I also tried to get them in the Legendary banner, however, I ended up with 3 Deidres and 1 Ike. I was going to do only the free pull in this banner and then...ploff!...Free Spring Xander appeared! xdddd

2 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

Gatcha is...awesome xD

Last year I tried to get either Spring Xander or Spring Camilla from the banner (but my main interest was Spring Xander) and I ended up with nothing after using all my orbs (last year it was a lot harder to get them). I also tried to get them in the Legendary banner, however, I ended up with 3 Deidres and 1 Ike. I was going to do only the free pull in this banner and then...ploff!...Free Spring Xander appeared! xdddd

Congratz. He's a good mixed tank, but his attack is so low that you have to rely on specials to do any significant damage

Took most of the orbs I had save up because the game kept only giving me one blue a circle (thankfully didn't run into a circle with none), but I managed to get Spring Lucina like I wanted. Glad to finally cross her off the list of "the ones that got away", and complete my Lucina collection. I'll most definitely be supporting her on the gauntlet now, so I guess I should hurry up and train her up before the gauntlet starts so I can use her as a bonus unit. :D:

I find it kinda amusing that Lucina and Sharena are up against each other in the first round, if only because it kinda makes it a rematch from the very first Voting Gauntlet.

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Shigure should have been a flying singer, for crying out loud.

100%

His title is even Dark Sky Singer.

But they don't like giving us male fliers, and when they do... well here, have an axe! Oh? Don't want an axe? Then have a lance! Want more than that? ...Tough.