Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Hey, what’s so wrong with eternal life?

Have you seen the Doctor Who episode where David Tennant's Doctor ended up aging very rapidly and ended up looking like Dobby?

I imagine Eternal Life will be something like that >.<

And yeah, I'd still love to see less popular units added into the 3-4* pool. Even with the downgrades, I still have every 3-4* character in the game (and every 4-5*). It's only a number of 5* exclusives I was missing.

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Yay, I was pulling in the Brave Ike banner, which applies the old 5* system, since I had a 4% (and will be pulling in it as much as I can before it's gone) and I got a fabulous 5* Hawkeye -.-

I think I'll sacrifice him to my 4*+¿6?¿7?, but this time (since I forgot to do it with Merric), I'll level him to 40 first.

5 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Yep, from the datamine. No idea. Does every banner need alts?

The only Alt I'll take is this

Spoiler

latest?cb=20111009020341

Revolver Bunker! Claymore Avalanche! Trump Card!

Well more than this. Normal Camilla as a Tome Flier, Jakob/Felicia with a Staff, Lucius with Blue Tome, PoR Sothe (what evil it would be if Blossom existed). Warriors Sakura with Spellbane Yumi, Lissa Bolt Axe, Elise Moonlight. There are viable alts, just not now please, and no silly ones.

By the way, anyone know if SRW has a gacha game? Given OGs I don't see them needing one, but it'd be fun nonetheless. 

3 hours ago, mcsilas said:

What about the serpent?

3 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Budgie tomes will herald the end of the world.

Jormungdr is approaching? It is prophesied it and the bearer of Mjolnir will kill each other, doth it mean they approach as well?

Probably not, after T776, I think they'll move away from Jugdral for the next standard banner, summer at the earliest then for Gen 2 Genealogy. 

I'll concur that more pure 3 or 3-4 new additions should be added. How else will Roger, Alva, and Garret get in? They don't have to be great to start, just viable in the long haul and with some nice skills. They can alway get a refinement later for a bump to goodness.

4 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Everyone in your barracks has a final map quote...

....by the time they finish your phone runs out of battery

Won't be an issue for me. My phone's battery shorts out the moment I unplug it from the wall, so it's always plugged in.

Since Leif is here, and all the Lords are in...

What about Itsuki, Rowan and Lianna?

Do you think we could see them be added to Heroes? I'd whale for a TMS banner.

It's weird. I think Reinhardt is becoming one of my favourite characters just based almost solely on Heroes. I liked him in Thracia for his design, but he didn't get much to him (like many of the characters) so he wasn't a favourite, but since he's just so reliable in Heroes, has great art and a good voice, and is the loyal knight type that I still adore, he's probably my second favourite FE charrie at this point (I have both nostalgia and my own brand of loyalty, plus a love of ginger hair keeping Kent firmly at the top).

I remember wishing we could recruit him in Thracia. I never killed him, although it was a pain to capture just to release. I hope we can recruit him in an updated version of Thracia, if we ever get one (hey, we got to recruit Michalis and the Wolfguard, so it could happen... even if Echoes still made us do the ridiculous choice between Sonya and Deen).

It may be selfish to say, since he's just had an alt, but I'd still love for him to receive a seasonal, since his alt is barely any different in appearance to his original - it's the same clothes and the same artist. I'd like to see him in a seasonal session and see him embarrassed or somewhat loosened up instead :)

17 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I remember wishing we could recruit him in Thracia. I never killed him, although it was a pain to capture just to release.

Reinhardt#2’s description actually says “defeated by Leif”. Vague enough to allow me to stand by my headcanon that he was captured and later rehabilitated after serving a prison sentence.

19 minutes ago, Lau said:

It likely depends on if they can work something out with any licensing agreements they have overseas.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Reinhardt#2’s description actually says “defeated by Leif”. Vague enough to allow me to stand by my headcanon that he was captured and later rehabilitated after serving a prison sentence.

I noticed that, too. I am happy to accept that headcanon.

When Ishtar gets into the game, I'm going to support the two together. Screw Julius...

6 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

It likely depends on if they can work something out with any licensing agreements they have overseas.

I hope they planned in advance. Those characters are already in the Cipher card game, so the only issue would be the voice work.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

The only Alt I'll take is this

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20111009020341

Revolver Bunker! Claymore Avalanche! Trump Card!

By the way, anyone know if SRW has a gacha game? Given OGs I don't see them needing one, but it'd be fun nonetheless. 

I just caught this in passing. It'll get treated like a Lance General because pile bunker Alt made me post here again after a whole year, yikes.

Yes it does, SRW Cross Omega, and it's very... iffy. It took the typical fanservice of SRW(not the robots, mind you) and cranked it up to 11

1 minute ago, VincentASM said:

I hope they planned in advance. Those characters are already in the Cipher card game, so the only issue would be the voice work.

The main problem that I assume with Heroes is that it is being officially distributed overseas, whereas Cipher is not. Adding the characters to Cipher therefore would not require getting agreements with foreign license holders, but adding the characters to Heroes would.

At least, that's my assumption.

7 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Wasn't there an interview where they said they weren't planning to add the characters into this game?

I know (and hope) they can change their minds, though, even if I wasn't imagining the interview.

29 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Does that mean we can have Redeemed Veld? You can capture him (but not Raydrik). Stone as a super Gravity Red Tome- with the benefit of also making it so the foe if targeted after being hit with Gravity will have the assailant getting accelerated cooldown (because SS's stone increased Crit vulnerability).

49 minutes ago, Lau said:

Same here as always! I want all 7 PCs + Uta-loid Tiki, that should be enough to sate fans of it.

28 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Atlus is cozy with Nintendo. As long as they don't trying including The Labyrinth or Raindrop Memories or any other lyricized song, I don't think that TMS would be hard to get.

Poor sales? Who cares! Flashy characters should sell! Worse comes to worse, every PC and Maiko has a swimsuit already, and Yashiro's is a tight purple speedo!

Spoiler

Image result for tokyo mirage sessions swimsuitsFile:SMTx FE Girls Swimsuit DLC Costumes.png

And Mamori has one too, but I can't find a good picture of it. Not that you should be interested in a young girl in a swimsuit.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

2 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Wasn't there an interview where they said they weren't planning to add the characters into this game?

I know (and hope) they can change their minds, though, even if I wasn't imagining the interview.

Their original reasoning was that the change in setting wouldn't work out, but with the seasonal banners, that's pretty much no longer an issue.

Honestly, I think they're just dragging their heels with licensing agreements, and if we want them in the game, we should yell a bit louder (and also make them port TMS to the Switch so I can play it).

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Their original reasoning was that the change in setting wouldn't work out, but with the seasonal banners, that's pretty much no longer an issue.

Honestly, I think they're just dragging their heels with licensing agreements, and if we want them in the game, we should yell a bit louder (and also make them port TMS to the Switch so I can play it).

I got a Wii U just for it, in the end. It's a really fun game. Yashiro, especially, has a great design, so I would love to see him in the game. I might send feedback... but still mostly campaigning for Kent xD

A port would be good, though, especially for when FE16 comes out :)

That's true. The seasonals should mean anything can happen... but they were already planning seasonals when they did the interview, weren't they? Seems like a silly reason. I think the licensing thing rings true and they just wanted another excuse >.<

10 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Does that mean we can have Redeemed Veld? You can capture him (but not Raydrik).

You don’t need to be redeemed in order to become summonable in Heroes one day, as Robin#5 and Robin Number Fucking Six show.

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

You don’t need to be redeemed in order to become summonable in Heroes one day, as Robin#5 and Robin Number Fucking Six show.

Don't forget when Robin no. 7 & 8 show up. The difference? It's after their false sacrifice and now they've been expunged of all Grima nature, leaving them ordinary human beings.

I wish Robin didn't have male and female selves. It bloats their representation.

It might be the anti-Reinhardt in me, but I kinda feel like Meistershwert's effects were supposed to be on a personal weapon belonging to Finn...

I mean, it's not even like Finn is wielding any old Brave Lance, he was given that specific lance by Quan, and it was later turned into his Personal Weapon in Thracia. And all things considered, the Meistershwert is not specifically associated with Reinhardt like Dire Thunder is, yet they still give the character who you can't even play as yet another personal weapon, and give the unit who has specific lore behind his weapon... the same weapon that such high and mighty units as Abel and Donnel wield.

...yeah I don't even personally know much about the character, but now I'm a bit peeved he doesn't have a personal.

Also why the hell can I go to Reinhardts Fire Emblem Wikia page to find a "Who is Reinhardt" video that is mostly found on the pages of main characters.

Well, after almost having a heart attack from the free Grima I got I finally did the new chapter. So that's it about free Gunnthrá, well at least people won't be begging about that anymore. Free Laegjarn when IS?

The orbs also gave me the Nephenee I've been looking for since forever, I was going to get her to level 40 and then fodder her to Eirika for Wrath but turns out the one I pulled is +Atk -Res, no way I'm letting go of such a great nature. Let's see if the 20 orbs they'll give for GC release will net me another one to sacrifice.

Decided to spend 140 orbs on the cooldown banner. Got wrath fodder, +atk -res Mia and mirror stance (Morgan had bad IVs and I already have a better one) fodder for Saias

20 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

It might be the anti-Reinhardt in me, but I kinda feel like Meistershwert's effects were supposed to be on a personal weapon belonging to Finn...

I mean, it's not even like Finn is wielding any old Brave Lance, he was given that specific lance by Quan, and it was later turned into his Personal Weapon in Thracia. And all things considered, the Meistershwert is not specifically associated with Reinhardt like Dire Thunder is, yet they still give the character who you can't even play as yet another personal weapon, and give the unit who has specific lore behind his weapon... the same weapon that such high and mighty units as Abel and Donnel wield.

...yeah I don't even personally know much about the character, but now I'm a bit peeved he doesn't have a personal.

Also why the hell can I go to Reinhardts Fire Emblem Wikia page to find a "Who is Reinhardt" video that is mostly found on the pages of main characters.

Sameses. Free units should have something unique compared to units of the same type that you can find in the summoning pool

Edited by silveraura25

So the story leak was right huh. Well that doesn't surprise me. The story of Heroes never impressed me, I don't even think that Book 2 was so special like some people thought it was.

2 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

It's weird. I think Reinhardt is becoming one of my favourite characters just based almost solely on Heroes. I liked him in Thracia for his design, but he didn't get much to him (like many of the characters) so he wasn't a favourite, but since he's just so reliable in Heroes, has great art and a good voice, and is the loyal knight type that I still adore, he's probably my second favourite FE charrie at this point (I have both nostalgia and my own brand of loyalty, plus a love of ginger hair keeping Kent firmly at the top).

I remember wishing we could recruit him in Thracia. I never killed him, although it was a pain to capture just to release. I hope we can recruit him in an updated version of Thracia, if we ever get one (hey, we got to recruit Michalis and the Wolfguard, so it could happen... even if Echoes still made us do the ridiculous choice between Sonya and Deen).

It may be selfish to say, since he's just had an alt, but I'd still love for him to receive a seasonal, since his alt is barely any different in appearance to his original - it's the same clothes and the same artist. I'd like to see him in a seasonal session and see him embarrassed or somewhat loosened up instead :)

This has actually been brought up on some places ever since Reinhardt got popular in Heroes but feelings seems to be mixed because Reinhardt suddenly joining up with Leif would go against his character. I also don't think Michalis and Wolfguard is a good point because those changes are the kind of things I've seen people hold it against the New mystery remake.

Mind you, I'm just saying what I've read, I still need to go a few chapters till a face that bad boy.