Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Maybe?  Do they do them on the weekend?  The days have been running together so much, that I don't really remember.

Well if i'm not wrong, the new banner comes out on July 10th right? And if what the Silvershadow said is true, then it normally comes out around 10 hours from now, for me that's July 8th. And most of the time, they do silhouettes two days before the banner comes out, and the trailer 1 day before it comes out.

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

6 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

Well if i'm not wrong, the new banner comes out on July 10th right? And if what the Silvershadow said is true, then it normally comes out around 10 hours from now, for me that's July 8th. And most of the time, they do silhouettes two days before the banner comes out, and the trailer 1 day before it comes out.

That's been the loose pattern, but I'm not sure if the weekend will push that back.  I'm surprised they didn't put the silhouettes out yesterday, since it wouldn't make sense to do them on the same day as the trailer.

Since I know that it's just going to be seasonals again, I'm hoping for a Tellius swimsuit banner.

Ike (No seasonal yet)

Titania (We need to cater to the 30+ demographic)

Kieran (Hey, I want him in some form, and he's decently popular, though I wouldn't say no to Nolan.)

Jill ( Same reasoning as Kieran, she could get the first inheritable weapon with Dragon effectiveness.)

I hope it's two guys and two girls.  I'm getting tired of only one seasonal guy every time.

11 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

That's been the loose pattern, but I'm not sure if the weekend will push that back.  I'm surprised they didn't put the silhouettes out yesterday, since it wouldn't make sense to do them on the same day as the trailer.

Since I know that it's just going to be seasonals again, I'm hoping for a Tellius swimsuit banner.

Ike (No seasonal yet)

Titania (We need to cater to the 30+ demographic)

Kieran (Hey, I want him in some form, and he's decently popular, though I wouldn't say no to Nolan.)

Jill ( Same reasoning as Kieran, she could get the first inheritable weapon with Dragon effectiveness.)

I hope it's two guys and two girls.  I'm getting tired of only one seasonal guy every time.

Sure, I could see them giving us Ike and Elincia...only they’d be accompanied by Camilla and Cael- *shot* like Nina or Ophelia (whichever has the bigger melons).

At least, that’s what I’m half expecting if this next one is also summer based: male and female from pre-3DS + two Fates girls to go with the two Awakening girls that the first had.

21 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Sure, I could see them giving us Ike and Elincia...only they’d be accompanied by Camilla and Cael- *shot* like Nina or Ophelia (whichever has the bigger melons).

At least, that’s what I’m half expecting if this next one is also summer based: male and female from pre-3DS + two Fates girls to go with the two Awakening girls that the first had.

I'll be pissed if it's another Nohrian only event for the Fates side. Camilla in a swimsuit is probably inevitable, but can we have a Mitama seasonal please? Or Hinoka, since she hasn't had a seasonal yet. Either way, I don't want Summer to stay Nohrian only, and New Year "mixed, with a Hoshidan paintcoat" to become the defining theme.

7 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Hell, even a 20+ demographic would be nice. Two from an old game, two new. Titania, Zelgius, Saber, Mathilda. Sorted.

I don't think Tellius qualifies as new. 

Edited by Nanima

2 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

In terms of character appeal, Echoes counts as new.

Ah right, I wasn't thinking it through. 

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

How about we stop adding actually new characters as bloody seasonals?

Agreed. And we still don't have a standard Charlotte. Despite normally summonable Axes being something that is really needing of new additions. Plus her outfit, whilst befitting of her gold digger character, is also quite fanservicey already, she has a seasonal's sex appeal sans the limited time only deal. Please no personal axe though, Fates didn't even have a generic -'s weapon in her name (I'll take Cluboma by the way, but only after Rinkah and Scarlet get in).

Isn't having someone in a bikini already orb-pulling enough? Why do they also have to be brand spankin' nude to Heroes?

13 minutes ago, Nanima said:

I'll be pissed if it's another Nohrian only event for the Fates side. Camilla in a swimsuit is probably inevitable, but can we have a Mitama seasonal please? Or Hinoka, since she hasn't had a seasonal yet. Either way, I don't want Summer to stay Nohrian only, and New Year "mixed, with a Hoshidan paintcoat" to become the defining theme.

I mean, I’d be down for Mitama but I’m cynical enough to think they’ll just default to the popular and/or fanservice characters, neither of which Mitama falls under.

12 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

In terms of character appeal, Echoes counts as new.

Not really in my opinion, as most of its characters originated from a Famicom game by virtue of Echoes being a remake and not a completely new title like Three Houses will be.

10 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

How about we stop adding actually new characters as bloody seasonals?

They could do that, but- * insert typical “because money” reason*.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Not really in my opinion, as most of its characters originated from a Famicom game by virtue of Echoes being a remake and not a completely new title like Three Houses will be.

The relevant thing is what sells though, and Celica's CYL placement affirms that Echoes characters should sell at least as well as any other 3DS-era ones.

5 hours ago, Hawk King said:

@DehNutCase - based on your long post, you really don't seem to understand Armor teams at all. Armor teams are very easy to use effectively. Your view on movement is extremely flawed. Once to begin to initiate the enemy all of the fighting will be done within 1 to 2 turns regardless of how much movement your units have. Horses are just able to initiate a little bit sooner, but when turncounts don't matter at all it becomes a moot point. And your opinion of Reinhardt is so last year. Yes, he can kill reds like he is supposed to do, but blue units have Berkut's Lance and Deflect magic seal, and greens have WTA on their side.

CC, Vantage, -blade, +6 all stats.

Check the numbers for Reinhardt on defense. If you give an armor QR or Vengeful Fighter, give Reinhardt a QR S-seal.

Reinhardt is comparable to a reasonably supported Hector on defense.

On. Defense.

5 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

The relevant thing is what sells though, and Celica's CYL placement affirms that Echoes characters should sell at least as well as any other 3DS-era ones.

Fair enough, though I wouldn’t put it pass them to pass on the most obvious choices (Alm and Celica) in favor of comparatively less popular characters (like Berkut and Faye because IS is fully aware that I despise them both). They just did so to the blunder twins of Renais after all.

Tbh I wouldn't really mind anything but I want more than one guy to be on it. Sure, Innes is an absolute pleasure to look at but I'd love to get more eye candy.

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Except when people think of say Leon for instance, they think of this: 

face-leon.jpg

and certainly not this

leo

. Particularly when you consider 99.9 percent of FE fans aboard have never touched original Gaiden. 

And while Dolph got diddly squat in practical terms from the Marth remakes, Leon got WAYYYYYYYY more than Gaiden ever gave him, which amounts to just this:

Spoiler

Leo:
If my bro Valbo’s going, then I’m going too.
I’ve got a bit of confidence in my skill with a bow, y’see.

Leo:
I have long desired to fall in battle…

Leo
As one of the knights of the kingdom, he works towards the restoration of Valencia.

He went from two lines and an ending blurb, a husk of a person, to actually being one. SoV created the Leon that is known and loved, there was nothing in Gaiden that said he had to be gay, nothing about him at all other than an unexplained Valbar attachment and a little pride, both of which could have been spun in many different directions from that which SoV chose.

Now if they remade GBA/Tellius, then we have more fleshed out characters who, if altered by the remakes, could not claim to have given them souls like SoV did for Gaiden's near blank nobodies who might as well not exist as characters.

5 hours ago, XRay said:

Blade mages' combat performance is not that spectacular anymore though, so I do not think giving daggers a Blade Weapon would create a huge problem. With the recent stat buffs and new skills to melee units, a Blade mage with 4/4/0/0 or even 6/6/0/0 buffs will perform a little worse than a melee unit with 4/4/0/0 buffs.

Flying Azura gives 6/6/5/4 to Spring Camilla and the like with perfect reliability, and 6/6/5/6 (Res Tactic) as long as they're part of the flier-duo of the team. She also has Hagiota, but I usually ignore the +2/+2 defense for calculations, since you might want something more combat focused in the weapon slot.

Flying Kagero is a thing.

Infantry -blades got worse, Flier -blades got better thanks to the introduction of a 10/10 support (I would rate Azura and Ninian on this level), and Horse -blade got slightly worse in horse emblem, but better in Combined Arms (since a single horse can provide +6/+6/+0/+6 now, with Hone and Tactic.)

Edit: I also don't like -blade effects as a design, at least, not when you give it to ranged units. Ranged units pay BST to have 2-range offenses, but -blade effects flips that on its head by giving tomes a 40 MT weapon.

Double Edit:

7 hours ago, Othin said:

No need for a Mt decrease. Compare Barb Shuriken vs Slaying Bow and Silver Dagger vs Silver Bow (with refinements). Equivalent daggers have the same Mt as bows now, they just miss out on flier effectiveness.

I was imagining the debuffs being AoE, letting you do ORKO into debuff everyone else into easier ORKOs for everyone else. But I suppose you can just pretend you're swapping flier effectiveness for it, so I guess I don't really mind either way.

Edited by DehNutCase

I feel as if we’ll get less obvious characters for the seasonals, and lords like Ike and Alm will be passed over in favor of fairly recognizable/popular characters. The last time we had main characters for seasonals was back in February (Groom Marth is in kinda a gray area as he wasn’t summonable). I wonder if it’s because they’re saving them for legendary banners or as possible alts in a regular one, though Ike already is already part of the former group. 

3 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Theoretically, all movement types should be balanced

I like the idea of removing BST from scoring consideration, I am not sure Enemy Phase teams can handle Firesweep units too well though.

3 hours ago, Humanoid said:

Not sure I want a world where Firesweep Bowlyn is everpresent at every arena scoring tier though.

1 hour ago, SilvertheShadow said:

Nino/bladetome mages, dancers, dazzling pain healers, horse emblem, etc can go to hell.

I use a Player Phase team, so they are not that bad. For me, pony teams on the parallel bridge map gives me the most problems since I do not have enough room to Reposition my units, but even that can be easily dealt with if I whale for a new team centered around ranged fliers instead of ranged cavalry.

17 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

Flying Azura gives 6/6/5/4 to Spring Camilla and the like with perfect reliability, and 6/6/5/6 (Res Tactic) as long as they're part of the flier-duo of the team. She also has Hagiota, but I usually ignore the +2/+2 defense for calculations, since you might want something more combat focused in the weapon slot.

Flying Kagero is a thing.

Infantry -blades got worse, Flier -blades got better thanks to the introduction of a 10/10 support (I would rate Azura and Ninian on this level), and Horse -blade got slightly worse in horse emblem, but better in Combined Arms (since a single horse can provide +6/+6/+0/+6 now, with Hone and Tactic.)

If you are factoring in Def/Res buffs for ranged units, melee units should receive the same treatment as well. Including Def/Res buffs on both ranged units and melee units, ranged units do not significantly outperform melee units, except maybe SA!Tana.

SF!Nino +Spd, -Def
Gronnblade
Swift Sparrow, Desperation
Speed +3
6/6/5+2/6+2 [HNY!Azura, Hagoita, Hone Fliers, Earth Dance, Res Tactic]
Enemies +5, +Spd, Moonbow, Fury
Player Phase 239:13:12

Raven +Spd, -Res
Basilikos, Moonbow
Fury, Desperation
Speed +3
6/4/6/0 [BB!Ninian, Fresh Bouquet, Atk Tactic, Def Tactic]
Player Phase 232:11:21

SA!Tana +Spd, -Def
Rauðrblade
Atk/Spd Push, Renewal
Speed +3
6/6/5+2/6+2 [HNY!Azura, Hagoita, Hone Fliers, Earth Dance, Res Tactic]
Player Phase 248:7:9

Ayra +Spd, -Res
Ayra's Blade, Regnal Astra
Speed +3
Player Phase 232:11:21

Thanks for failing me, Ayra. I am going to cheat and run Karla instead:

Karla +Spd, -Res
Vassal's Blade, Luna
Speed +3
Player Phase 246:11:7

I feel like my thoughts on Ike getting a seasonal are mixed. On the one hand, I don't think Ike needs any more alts for now. On the other hand, Ike is the only winner of the first CYL who hasn't gotten a seasonal alt, and I think it's fucked up that once CYL2 characters come out Hector is going to more alts than both Ike and Roy, who scored higher than he did.

Also, Ike getting a seasonal would give him an option to use something that's not fucking Ragnell or anything else red or green. I can see why they made Radiant Dawn Ike a legendary hero, but he's probably the most boring legendary hero. At least Ephraim and Ryoma got new movement types (which, to be absolutely fair, they could reclass or promote into in their original games). His legendary alt is also the most realistic "non-seasonal alt" that he could've gotten as well, since Ike already has two forms using Ragnell and one form using Urvan. What else are you going to give him without repeating the Hector problem. Healer Ike who's taking after his mother's class rather than his father's? Like ... okay, that'd actually be interesting, but is anyone really clamoring for a staff Ike?

Mist could use a non-seasonal alt sooner than he does, she needs decent art and a sword on a horse.

But as long as the upcoming seasonal summer banner doesn't have any more fucking Nohrians, I'm good.

7 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

An armor doesn't need to, which is why it is irrelevant if they can or can't.

Unlike other units that either need to push through the opponent in one go or hit and retreat, armors can simply stand there due to their massive stat pools and access to superior skills.

That's armors as a team, though. Armors as a unit might not necessarily be in a team that can afford to do that.

Why the hell are you bringing Arena scoring into this? And then insinuating that I'm the one that brought it up? I have not yet mentioned it once in our discussion.

Sorry, I kind of figured that's where you were coming from. That's my bad.

You saying this assures me that you have little experience using an armor team.

An armor team built for performance instead of score does not avoid high-mobility units, especially now when there are Legendary Heroes that can pull virtually any unit up to that level.

A unit only needs 1 fewer movement range than the opponent in order to sufficiently choose its own fights by baiting, and running a single Armor March provides enough movement range to meet that against cavalry. The beauty of an armor team is that a well-constructed one still has all of the tools it needs to face any team composition. Swap on all members and Armor March on one member is all of the mobility you need.

Performing Arts Azura is actually not uncommon up there from my experience.

I'm not saying an armor team is unviable. Four 5/10s make a 20 point team, which is where I consider arena runs to be reliable---even if annoyingly unforgiving.

I score Amelia 6/10 because she and a level 1 reposition bot is about the same as two 4/10 units, and you can often get better supports than a level 1 reposition bot.

But I didn't score her 8.5/10 like I did Tana because, while Amelia has better combat, it's not better to the point where Tana's ability to support the team outside of her combat is overshadowed Amelia's raw combat ability.

If dancers had no combat at all, I'd compare armors to them because then we'd have a class of units with no combat, but the best possible support, and a class with no support, but the best possible combat.

Like, I rate Flying Azura 10/10 even though she'll most likely never see combat, so it's not like you can't be the best unit without being a master of all trades, but you do have to be so far above everyone else in your own specialty that how focused you are. And even dancers have enough BST to take heavily favored matches.

The best offensive units has about 80-90% coverage on offense, and, sure, armors can reach near 100% coverage, but that's more like being 25% better than how dancers are incomparably better than other support effects.

And, honestly, 90% coverage and 99% coverage doesn't feel too different in terms of playstyle and team building. You still have to build your team so that your team can cover the other 10% or 1%, and play so that the right combats are taken.

Regarding PA!Azura, is she the only one you see or do you see the ranged ones as well? She has a Prf, but +3 all stats is strictly worse than Hone Type even if you ignore the fact that you have to dance to get those stats. In fact, the most important one to see is Flying Azura, but... I doubt pure flying teams make it up there.

You know, I have experience with bringing low-scoring teams to the top of the Arena. I currently use preset teams for my first 6 matches of Arena Assault instead of counter-picking each one (just the last one because I don't have enough strongly synergistic team compositions for all 7 matches). Each team is pretty much designed to be a fully functional Arena team so that I can pretty much grab any team for any match and run with it without worrying about the enemy composition (though I'll still pick and choose a little bit based on the map itself).

I can say from experience that even Reinhardt falls off somewhat at that level. He can still delete every red unit in the game, make no mistake, but he's noticeably less effective against other colors than in his glory days in the older meta.

Considering pretty much every blue mage does exactly what he does in simply deleting red units, I've found little reason to actually keep him around other than the fact that he has Blazing Thunder, which is one of the better skills to use my Special Blade for (that's actually pretty much the only Special skill I use my Special Blade for, now that I think about it, as well as one of the two reasons I haven't replaced it with Moonbow).

Have you checked the merge level difference between Rein and the thing he's fighting?

+10 vs. +10 is a 4 bulk advantage for the non-Reinhardt, but +5 vs. +10 is... 10 bulk or something. 6 hp, 2 res, assuming Dire Thunder that's 6 + 2*2 = 10. If it's -blade then it's just 8 bulk, but that's still twice as big as 4.

In terms of offenses, sure, a lot of blue mages can have similar performance. (Although I think he's near the top in terms of running a CC set, Blue Lyn has armored BST, but Rein has an easier time getting buffed.) But he has all the support abilities of a horse in terms of C-slot access and mobility assists. Eirika isn't too special as a support, but I rate every horse above her in terms of support because they have 3 move and stronger, although more niche, buffing abilities.

Because you need to initiate combat four times minimum to kill four units, and that is literally the maximum number of times you can initiate combat in one turn without Galeforce.

It is unreasonable to expect a team to reliably have both the mobility and a coincidence of perfect match-ups to clean-sweep the enemy on a single turn. It is far more reasonable to expect a team to initiate one or two rounds of combat in one turn and either pull out completely or set up for one or two rounds of combat during enemy phase.

To be fair, you don't have to kill all the enemy units in one turn, just do enough damage that they're non-functional. Mobility decreases as a team loses units because of losing people like the armor march carrier or the team's dancer. Even their combat performance decreases because you're killing their buffers.

And the best offensive units tend to have ridiculous coverage even if we ignore Bold Fighter, a quick look at KageroChart says Neutral Cordelia with L&D 3, Slaying Lance speed refine, Galeforce, Heavy Blade, and no buffs nabs 172 wins out of 243, or 70%, and that's her worst case scenario, pretty much. No buffs and no combat relevant special.

+6/+6 and we're seeing 199 wins to start, add Savage Blow (for some reason, the stat penalty\bonus box for the mass calculator isn't working in Kagero Chart) and every combat after the first gets easier and easier.

I will agree that it's nothing perfectly reliable, though, but I would say about half my matches can be one-turn swept on offense, given proper positioning beforehand. (I just usually don't bother unless I have to, because a one-turn clean sweep usually needs very good execution, whereas picking people off one turn at a time is both easier and more forgiving when you mess up.)

I think you read the description wrong. "Unit" refers to the attacking unit.

The skill grants the attacking dagger unit a free Galeforce if the debuff hits enough other units. The effect in the following bullet point grants the attacking unit a free Firesweep if the target is not adjacent to any of its allies.

Yeah, I did read it wrong.

Hmm...

I'm pretty leery of giving Galeforce effects to ranged units, because the moment a ranged unit of that class gets actual combat stats and you have the best ranged sweeper in the game, debuffs or no debuffs. Hell, even a Selena spread would be nightmarish to deal with for offense teams, you just ride up in a horse, fight once, survive because high speed and high bulk is kind of hard to ORKO, and then you start nuking their back line. All in the same enemy phase.

Firesweep is fine, and I like that it's paired with a stronger effect (because a conditional firesweep is worse than Dazzling) so that the dagger's worth using.

Smoke Dagger exists, is currently the best debuffing dagger in the game, and pairs well with pretty much any other unit. The current problem is that it's not reliably safe enough to apply those debuffs, and they don't last long enough to easily take advantage of them without having to reapply them every turn.

An increased duration on debuffs would also synergize well with Ploy skills as guaranteeing a Res debuff remains in play at the beginning of your turn helps secure hits with Ploy skills. Things that would also be nice would be to have the increased duration also extend the duration of all of the affects units' debuffs to match (extending the duration of things like Panic, Gravity, or Candlelight would be great) as well as an effect to spread all debuffs on the targeted unit to all other enemies in range.

A debuff to seal the opponents' Special skills for a turn (or two) would also be fun to use. Hell, that would also be great as a Ploy skill.

It pairs well, sure, but I don't think it's anything special at -6 all stats compared to, say, Def Smoke or Savage Blow. Like, if Cordelia wanted a Def debuff she can just carry Def Smoke herself and save an entire unit slot. It has a Gunnthra CC Vantage set possibility, but I'm pretty sure a strong brave user can kill Gunnthra on offense despite -6 Atk. 

And the Gunnthra Smoke combo is also a pretty unique situation, since we don't have a generic Blizzard tome.

If we could apply smoke safely, then... maybe, I guess, but we're still looking at taking up a whole unit slot for something a skill slot can do. (-6 all stats is very strong, don't get me wrong, but a unit usually doesn't want all of them at once, hence why a single stat Smoke skill is pretty comparable.)

Longer duration on debuffs might be interesting if only because it'll make Restore something actually useful---since, right now, dance also clears every single debuff. Using a res debuff to secure a ploy debuff seems kind of backwards, though. Just debuff the stat you wanted debuffed in the first place, and skip the middle man.

I don't see spreading debuffs being viable even with long duration debuffs. If you can get 2 safe combats over multiple turns just bring a damage dealer and kill them already. A team's mobility breaks down as members get taken out, so it'll be even easier to get the next 2 safe combats regardless of whether you debuffed the rest of the team or not.

A special seal skill is interesting. Guard is a very strong effect, but suffers from being in an inconvenient skill slot. Guard + Renewal means a bulky unit just straight up doesn't care about anything once he gets on a fort tile, but you can't get them both unless you have Falchion.

But it's still only 'interesting.' I can see using up a skill slot for it, but not a unit slot.

19 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Hinoka and Lyn require movement-type buffs to function, and even with full movement-type buffs (+6/6/6/6), perform worse than Jakob with no buffs at all.

Cordelia is out of the question if Lyn is already out-performed by Jakob this badly.

Kagero dies to a stiff breeze, and pretty much every (non-dagger, non-Azama) unit that can counterattack at range hits harder than a stiff breeze.

Staff users can attack and debuff without risk of ever taking damage, have arguably better debuffs at their disposal, and have arguably better support options.

With only 44 Atk (not including Sacred Seal)? That's cute.

You said Jakob is the one exception to bows being terrible.  Even if Hinoka, Cordelia and B Lyn aren't as good as Jakob they certainly aren't terrible.  They certainly aren't average or mediocre either, so at the very least they are good with B Lyn and Hinoka leading towards great.  Also Innes is a superb mage tank.

Many units die to a stiff breeze, most player phase nukes.  However Spring Kagero has good res particularly if she keeps spd/res bond 3 on.  With res boon she can even run ploys well.  Staff users can debuff more safely, but Spring Kagero can actually kill many units as well as debuff.  Also nothing beats flying mobility which is immune to map configuration, and with repositions can just enter and exit anywhere safely and as they please.  

Also Armor March is good, but if you want to have it past the first turn you are much more constricted in your movement compared to the freedom of horses, fliers, or even infantry.  You have to end your turn with armors all around the march unit.  

22 minutes ago, XRay said:

If you are factoring in Def/Res buffs for ranged units, melee units should receive the same treatment as well. Including Def/Res buffs on both ranged units and melee units, ranged units do not significantly outperform melee units, except maybe SA!Tana.

I mentioned Spring Camilla over Nino because a Reinhardt type spread (low speed, high everything else) can use a -blade tome's ultra-high MT to run CC sets.

Neutral Spring Camilla with -blade, CC, Vantage, no special, Iote's Shield, and 6/6/5/6 buffs has 183 wins on defense and 190 wins on offense. [183:18:42] for defense with Iote's. The unit's that kill her are all red, with one somewhat humorous exception. (Bow Lyn, lul. Mulagnir kills -blade CC sets.)

Swapping QR for Iote's give 189 wins on offense but 213 wins on defense. [213:21:9] for defense with QR. The units that kill her are again reds and a couple bows---more bows this time because, while Camilla can usually survive one hit from a bow without Iote's, Brave Bows kill her.

You can pair her with TA-3 Raven Ninian and have a 20 point arena team in 2 units. That is, these two and 2 level 1 skilless armors can consistently clear 5 wins, even if the enemies are scaled to level 40 units.

4 hours ago, Michelaar said:

I think they will do the trailer tomorrow because tomorrow is when the big update happens and the dataminers will leak everything if they wait.  I am rather surprised that they aren't doing a FEH channel tomorrow because of the new mode they are putting in.

Oh man, I REALLY want Summer Ike and Elincia! I want flying healer Elincia, any seasonal for Ike, and summer versions would mean I have both my OTPs in summer wear. ^^ (Because Summer Freddy and female Robin)