• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Compensation Orbs are because the update wasn't made mandatory, but players on an older version could still summon on the new banner, but focus units obtained appeared as X and weren't added to the barracks even after updating. Those players will also be getting their missing heroes, but I'm really questioning why anyone would summon on a banner with a giant X on it without suspecting a version update. Players can't be that dumb right?

Well, regardless of how dumb it was, I'm happy nobody will be hurt by it and free orbs on top of that.

Tak-Tak will be my nickname for Takumi from now on.

10 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

I’m a huge fan of sword infantry, so it’s hard for me to feel annoyed at them being a thing. Mercs are my favourite class in the series, especially 3DS mercs.

I wasn't expecting your love for vanilla stuff to reach that far.

6 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

The comment just took me by surprise is all. I can see how her outfit is fanservicey in its own way...but it's also...tasteful? I feel like that's a dangerous word to use, but it's the best I could think of for now. Maybe they were just really reaching to find some sort of dialogue between Camilla and Linde. XD

Then again, a lot of my coworkers cover every inch of skin at work while it's easily 100 degrees in the classroom, so I shouldn't be too surprised. XD

Linde is revealing enough to be eye catchy; but avoid enter the over-the-top fanservice for covering and showing the right places.

28 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

Is it wrong of me to seriously consider sacking my only L!Lyn to give my Arena core Spd Tactics? I mean, she's -Spd anyway and I can have another shot at a better copy latter this month.

At least get her Lv 40 convo. I didn't get Lucina's for months despite summoning her once before, and she was the only 5* exclusive whose convo I didn't have.

If anything, it'd be a chance to see how Lyn with -Spd stacks up against training enemies. It's Ranged day at the very least, shouldn't even take a full stamina bar.

7 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

The comment just took me by surprise is all. I can see how her outfit is fanservicey in its own way...but it's also...tasteful? I feel like that's a dangerous word to use, but it's the best I could think of for now. Maybe they were just really reaching to find some sort of dialogue between Camilla and Linde. XD

I'm not balking at the choice of words, especially when compared to Bluemilla. Add to that the fact that Misty Lee sounds A LOT sleazier in this summer incarnation.

Edited by Karimlan

1 hour ago, Xenomata said:

At least get her Lv 40 convo. I didn't get Lucina's for months despite summoning her once before, and she was the only 5* exclusive whose convo I didn't have.

If anything, it'd be a chance to see how Lyn with -Spd stacks up against training enemies. It's Ranged day at the very least, shouldn't even take a full stamina bar.

She's at 40 already. Only units I need to get to 40 are my new Summers and a couple units that i got new bases for. But my core right now is Lucina/F!Robin/Clair with Camilla as the bonus. F!Robin has Drive Spd as her C, which is what Spd Tactics would replace. Then she and Lucina would be running double Tactics skills each.

9 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

She's at 40 already. Only units I need to get to 40 are my new Summers and a couple units that i got new bases for. But my core right now is Lucina/F!Robin/Clair with Camilla as the bonus. F!Robin has Drive Spd as her C, which is what Spd Tactics would replace. Then she and Lucina would be running double Tactics skills each.

If you're running Clair, then yeah put Spd Tactics on F!Robin. Anything to help Clair trigger Flashing Blade.

Lyn being Lv40 was my only real concern.

Screenshot_2018-07-11-01-25-09.png

Unfortunately, she and I are stuck at this point. I’m out of Cecilias, much like I’m out of Marths who stopped at +7. Oh well. Maybe Grima will actually be on the end-of-July banner, and I will get a Cecilia on my way.

4 hours ago, silverserpent said:

Is it wrong of me to seriously consider sacking my only L!Lyn to give my Arena core Spd Tactics? I mean, she's -Spd anyway and I can have another shot at a better copy latter this month.

No, but you may not see her again for a long time if you do given the nature of legendary banners. I'm speaking as someone who still doesn't have F!Grima despite her being on every banner after her own so far, just to put that out there.

What @Tybrosion said. You're better off hanging onto her 'til you get another one.

I wonder if I can make Summer Camilla's base kit work with her boon/bane (+speed/-res). I don't have Desperation and/or Blarblade fodder at the moment, and if I'm gonna replace one skill on her, it would be Hone Fliers (I'd saddle her up with Goad Fliers, to work with Flier Formation on B).

...Titania's new weapon is trash, wow. It's exactly the same as her old one with slightly more Mt. What was IS thinking here? This doesn't make her any better. This doesn't even give her dragon or cavalry effectiveness despite the weapon's name, though that's more the fault of localization (fuck you, localization, thanks for getting my hopes up for nothing!).

23 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

...Titania's new weapon is trash, wow. It's exactly the same as her old one with slightly more Mt. What was IS thinking here? This doesn't make her any better.

She can provide +6 to all stats to a cavalry ally (provided there are no other horses on the team) with Hone Cavalry, Def Tactic seal, and her unique refine.

She also can run triple tactics in the case her other allies could use the buffa better: Atk Tactic from 4★ Legault, Def Tactic seal, and her unique refine.

And she covers blue enemies even better with effective +6 Atk against them. She is a great team player now.

Edited by Vaximillian

10 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

She can provide +6 to all stats to a cavalry ally (provided there are no other horses on the team) with Hone Cavalry, Def Tactic seal, and her unique refine.

She also can run triple tactics in the case her other allies could use the buffa better: Atk Tactic from 4★ Legault, Def Tactic seal, and her unique refine.

And she covers blue enemies even better with effective +6 Atk against them. She is a great team player now.

...That's all she can do? Wow, pretty useless (since I typically run horses on an all horse team). I was hoping her weapon would improve her Atk more and give her advantage at least against one of dragons and cavalry. Guess I won't be using her as much as I wanted or hoped to.

Edited by Anacybele

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

...That's all she can do? Wow, pretty useless (since I typically run horses on an all horse team). I was hoping her weapon would improve her Atk more and give her advantage at least against one of dragons and cavalry. Guess I won't be using her as much as I wanted or hoped to.

There are other weapons around, you know. And mixed teams based on tactics are popular these days. Many asked and demanded improvements to the viability of mixed teams, and finally, these are coming in.

You are free to run her on horse teams without using her personal weapon much like you were before. For those who want to run her on mixed teams, Intsys has provided an option.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

There are other weapons around, you know. And mixed teams based on tactics are popular these days. Many asked and demanded improvements to the viability of mixed teams, and finally, these are coming in.

You are free to run her on horse teams without using her personal weapon much like you were before. For those who want to run her on mixed teams, Intsys has provided an option.

I don't want to have to waste a 5 star to give her a different weapon when her new weapon could've been good though. Instead, IS dropped the ball hard here and localization gave it a very misleading name.

Why does anyone want mixed teams over non-mixed? Using all horses or all armors or all fliers has always been great and also cool. Nothing wrong with them. If some people want to use a mixed team, good for them, but I personally prefer all horses or all fliers.

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

You can also run one of the standard stat refines since Draconic Poleax is currently the only gem weapon that can be refined with them.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I personally prefer all horses or all fliers.

Then don’t run her on a mixed team. Or choose a different refinement for her weapon. Or choose a different weapon for her.

You are given a choice.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Then don’t run her on a mixed team. Or choose a different refinement for her weapon. Or choose a different weapon for her.

You are given a choice.

Duh, I'm given a choice. I just don't really like any of the ones I have, unfortunately.

Edited by Anacybele

Could've been a ploy refine or whatever. Since I'm going to get her the hp superboon for near optimal scoring (don't have DC) I'll be in need of the speed refine. I'll try to get Innes from the summer banner to give his axe to her in the near future

Why is it that I keep encountering so many regular Camillas in arena? Is she some kind of hidden dragon that I'm not aware of?

Edited by silveraura25