Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

13 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Where can I get one feather?
Screenshot_20180804-004416.jpg

The nine (or the four) at the end of my feathers count drives me crazy.

Ugh, tell me about it. I hate that, too, and I get that quite a bit myself.

1 hour ago, EricaofRenais said:

That made me laugh, build who you like.  I really need to get around to building mine up.  

She's been a staple in my arena team with Clair and Lucina for the past two months or so. She's earned it. I just found the callback to that VG hilarious.

12 hours ago, Zeo said:

Unbelievable. 300k+ Feathers spent and I still need so many more... Nevermind merging projects like Serra, Fae, Raven and Chrom, there are still so many promotions that I want to do for various things as well.

• A new tome for ToD!Henry.
  • A new tome for LA!Lyn.
  • Brave Bow+ for ToD!Jakob.
  • Gravity+ for Serra.
  • Julius promotion.
  • Walhart promotion.
  • Oscar promotion. (+1 conversion from +HP/-ATK to +ATK/-HP)
  • A new (potentially prf) weapon for *4 +10 Raigh.
  • A new (potentially prf) weapon for *4 +10 Fir.
  • A new (potentially prf) weapon for *4 +10 Lon'Qu.

200k feathers. I just named 200k feathers worth of promotions just now. Absolute ludicrous. 

Oh cool, must feel satisfying. I can't decide on so many things. 

Walhart and Oscar will serve you well once you will do the promotions. I sacrificed my only Ares to Walhart and so far it's fun. He solved all advanced arena missions nearly alone. 

I learned something interesting today!

Turns out, the 0 a stat can be when a unit is low level, such as via Life and Death 3, is not 0 internally: Internally, it is counted as a negative value, so if a unit has 3 Defense, and they have Life and Death 3 equipped, it's considered -2 internally. For battle purposes, I assume the visible value is read, not the internal value. Dunno, didn't learn THAT much.

This internal value is read for buffs, not the visible value, so if that unit were to be buffed by, say, Rally Def/Res or Urðr/Skuld, they would only get +1 to their Defense instead of +3. And when the unit level up, any increases to Defense are read still read, so that +1 becomes a +2.

Of course, this means literally nothing because we're all using Lv 40 units who seem to only be able to have minimum 5 in a stat via -Def/-Res bane and LnD3, but nobody ever said knowledge had to be useful now.

Very interesting. A reddit user posted string data for skill assets. One of the unused ones is what I'd describe as "if unit's X stat‎ is lesser than foe's X stat"

There's also one, which description is supposedly the same as the name of one of Marth's Cipher card abilities

Edited by silveraura25

6 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Nearly forgot to collect my daily orb at Forging Bonds. Really strange they didn't realize this with the mission functionality. 

Agreed completely. I guess they thought it would be weird to have a new daily quest category that was one quest but I would have an easier time remembering if the game reminded me on each reset.

4 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

Very interesting. A reddit user posted string data for skill assets. One of the unused ones is what I'd describe as "if unit's X stat‎ is lesser than foe's X stat"

So like Caeldori's Prodigy in Fates, or a reverse Flasher Blade here? What would it take to make a skill with such a condition worth it?

And whatever is this Cipher Marth ability? Furthermore, can they tell when that unused skill was added? Does the name sound very distinctively Marthy, or is it something generic that anyone could use? I very much doubt it's a sign of some Malth in the future, but I'm just asking.

Someone mentioned September LH is colorless since Ike, Ephraim and Hector are returning.  Grima has always been on a LB since her appearance , it's about time we got another colorless LH . 

Although if we follow the pre-awakening post-awakening pattern they be post-awakening character , august one is the pre-awakening one. 

51 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Someone mentioned September LH is colorless since Ike, Ephraim and Hector are returning.  Grima has always been on a LB since her appearance , it's about time we got another colorless LH . 

Although if we follow the pre-awakening post-awakening pattern they be post-awakening character , august one is the pre-awakening one. 

Ephraim is returning in October. September's hero will almost certainly be blue again

5 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

So like Caeldori's Prodigy in Fates, or a reverse Flasher Blade here? What would it take to make a skill with such a condition worth it?

And whatever is this Cipher Marth ability? Furthermore, can they tell when that unused skill was added? Does the name sound very distinctively Marthy, or is it something generic that anyone could use? I very much doubt it's a sign of some Malth in the future, but I'm just asking.

"Leader of the ragtag" is the description of the skill script. I don't know when it was added. But a part distant guard's skill script was added in the middle of July

https://serenesforest.net/wiki/index.php/Marth_(Cipher)

If you look at Series 4 Marth you can see he has an ability of the same name

Spoiler

Leader of the Ragtag CONT During your turn, if this unit's support card has a deployment cost of 2 or less, you may add that card to your hand instead of sending it to your Retreat Area.

5 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Looks like the servers are overloaded or something 

I knew I couldn’t be the only one whose connection straight-up died and decided to not resurrect.

Silly servers... I had just picked the green orb for my free pull and it seems like I'll have to wait until I wake up to find out what I got. Taking all bets! Will it be a 5* Bartre!? Or perhaps the more likely 3-4* Bartre, or Hawkeye, or Merric or...

Edit: It was a 4* Camilla

Edited by Grandosco

17 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

I guess people like their Fury?

I picked a green orb and didn’t get Cecilia. Instead, it was an Atk/Def Sheena. All my Sheenas have been either −Atk or −Def. Why though.