Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

13 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I guess it's safe to say that the English Heroes Twitter is officially dead... It still hasn't posted anything in days. 😢

Something's gotta be up, but I'm guessing it's temporary.

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

This is long temporary inactivity then...

A few days isn't that long. The pandemic has been going on a lot longer.

5 minutes ago, Othin said:

A few days isn't that long. The pandemic has been going on a lot longer.

It is to me. And so what? Hasn't stopped other Twitter news accounts from posting, even other Nintendo-related ones. English ones too.

Edited by Anacybele

17 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

It is to me. And so what? Hasn't stopped other Twitter news accounts from posting, even other Nintendo-related ones. English ones too.

It's long enough to be noteworthy, but not unreasonably long for a temporary issue to last.

I'm not entirely sure how it would interfere with this specific Twitter, but it's entirely plausible that there's some relation. It's also plausible that it's related to something else going on, such as the protests. One way or another, I think it's more likely that whoever is supposed to update the Twitter has been unable to do so for a few days than that they abruptly decided to cancel it without comment.

11 minutes ago, Othin said:

It's long enough to be noteworthy, but not unreasonably long for a temporary issue to last.

I'm not entirely sure how it would interfere with this specific Twitter, but it's entirely plausible that there's some relation. It's also plausible that it's related to something else going on, such as the protests. One way or another, I think it's more likely that whoever is supposed to update the Twitter has been unable to do so for a few days than that they abruptly decided to cancel it without comment.

True. And I still hope that it really is only temporary. It's just that the longer we go without any activity from them, the more hope I lose...

I'd happily trade the official English Twitter account back for the old unofficial one, which was more informative since it posted datamines and stuff too.

Hey, guess who ended up pulling Mirabilis with one of the tickets because of course he did?

Though here's an easier and totally unrelated question: guess who happened to just get Fortress Def/Res 3?

Spoiler

wHp0fNl.png?1

Now, if only I could actually summon more copies of him instead of practically every other 3*-4* staff unit.

Edited by Tybrosion

I'm actually really liking Mirabilis, both as a character (well... the parts of her where she wants to sleep a lot) and as a unit. That Atk debuff range is absolutely insane, and it helps that she further weakens the enemy simply by existing in the same map.

1 hour ago, Xenomata said:

I'm actually really liking Mirabilis, both as a character (well... the parts of her where she wants to sleep a lot) and as a unit. That Atk debuff range is absolutely insane, and it helps that she further weakens the enemy simply by existing in the same map.

Yeah. I am really liking to use her as well! For teams that require debuffs for the skills to work, she is a great unit, not to mention that Atk/Def/Res-3 during combat which makes her a good support even staying far away.

She can also work as a nice buffer for a especific unit. She grants Def/Res Gap for a unit, and can also refresh that unit with a Atk+5 buff, granting Atk/Def/Res+5.

I don't have plans of adding her in my defensive team, because Duma and Thrasir works pretty well there, but I will still use Mirabilis in others modes.

Looking at the past few pages, I legit can't imagine how some of you have managed to grind all of your characters to 6,000 HM. I only have 31 myself, and I've been playing every day since launch.

32 minutes ago, Jave said:

Looking at the past few pages, I legit can't imagine how some of you have managed to grind all of your characters to 6,000 HM. I only have 31 myself, and I've been playing every day since launch.

same here. But there was HM boting present (not accusing anyone of it), so no surprise there

2 hours ago, Jave said:

There's no way you can get HM out of all the characters by just playing the game.

You need to HM farm to do that.

Tempted to pull for Flora on the daily banner today but I'm gonna wait for the round of daily banners that rerun skill banners of the previous year. They have been announcing these banners on a Feh Channel so at the latest it should be around the time they announce the CYL4 banner.  

31 minutes ago, Flying Shogi said:

Tempted to pull for Flora on the daily banner today but I'm gonna wait for the round of daily banners that rerun skill banners of the previous year. They have been announcing these banners on a Feh Channel so at the latest it should be around the time they announce the CYL4 banner.  

I got pity broken by Ayra, SM!Eirika, Gray, and Ewan before I got Flora. I think that is 4 Orb Packs total. Hopefully my bad luck story is enough to help you hold onto your Orbs.

If you do pull though, I hope you get better luck than me!

Edited by XRay

1 hour ago, XRay said:

I got pity broken by Ayra, SM!Eirika, Gray, and Ewan before I got Flora. I think that is 4 Orb Packs total. Hopefully my bad luck story is enough to help you hold onto your Orbs.

If you do pull though, I hope you get better luck than me!

Yikes, that is some bad luck. Reminds me of the time I pulled for Celica on the weekly rerun banners and IIRC, it took 2 off banner focus 5 * before I got a copy of her despite being on a 4% banner. This is why I'm gonna wait for the Solo skill rerun banner with Flora & Lethe so if something similar happens, it's gonna happen sooner, theoretically speaking at least. The last time I pulled on that banner I started with no Lethe and left with a +2 Lethe. Not that she's not good but I like Flora as a character better.   

26 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

That's new...

uhi8GY6.png

I wonder why AB was moved down below AA and why is the button dark... Something weird to do as soon the season ended. Maybe they just wanted to move or something.

Looks to be a glitch. Because I could still tap it for my rewards to get them or to see the screen that says battles are closed.

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

That's new...

uhi8GY6.png

I wonder why AB was moved down below AA and why is the button dark... Something weird to do as soon the season ended. Maybe they just wanted to move or something.

My screen looked like that too.  I was able to get the rewards even though AB looked like that, but still it is weird.

I assume it's just a visual glitch. We would have heard MUCH earlier if they were gonna shut down Allegiance Battles, a main game mode, for any period of time, yet the Notifications menu has nothing to say.

also yay laggy forums, may the Gale be-force you.

Edited by Xenomata

I highly doubt that this is a visual glitch.  For one thing it was actually moved down below.  I am not sure how it is coded but I know generally UI is done quite manually for games.  Thus they would have had to manually darken it and also manually reorder it.  Considering there is no apparent reason for them to be messing with any of these modes other than to update bonus heroes, I highly doubt this is an accident.  It looks to me like its grayed out because you wont be able to play it next week and it will be replaced with something else but they're giving you a 1w grace period to collect your rewards before a new game mode replaces it.

I know some people liked the game mode, but I don't think IS is particularly proud of it.  It didn't really have much of a purpose behind a way to get some of the new items.  The mode itself was quite wonky in terms of how it worked - particuarly when it came to the scoring system.

Datamine spoilers

Spoiler

Also, datamines were suggesting a new game mode and a new unit type akin to duo heroes. 

Selling everyone a bunch of pair-up legendaries then removing the only mode in which they're relevant. That'd be a classy move.

There are still Coliseum quests that require the completion of AB so it would make no sense to remove them in that context. Though I suppose there was that incident with the Aether Resort "build a plot" quest, so it can't be ruled out completely I suppose.

Edited by Humanoid