Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

It looks like they got the merged characters at the top of your team edit now.  Is there a way to make it go back to the old way?

Ooooh, is that why?

Yup, that is annoying. You can leave it set to rarity as the second search, though, so not as bad as it could be. 

Edited by Cute Chao

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

8 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

It looks like they got the merged characters at the top of your team edit now.  Is there a way to make it go back to the old way?

3 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Ooooh, is that why?

Yup, that is annoying. You can leave it set to rarity as the second search, though, so not as bad as it could be. 

Are you all sorting by Level? It looks like merge levels now count when sorting.

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

Are you all sorting by Level? It looks like merge levels now count when sorting.

Yup. I find sorting by level easiest when building my teams ^.^ 

Since I never needed rarity set before, I didn't have it, but I have just set it now :)

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

Just tried Squad Assault. Didn't realise the last map would be a reinforcements map. Man, I hate those, but not as much as the cruddy timed maps. Guess they'll be making an appearance in the next set >.< 

Oh well. At least I can plan now I know what I'm looking at :)

I'll be giving it a try in about 2 minutes once I have 20 Stamina

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

What's your sort order?

They're just really shiny and have prominent eyelashes. Not too different from standard shoujo manga eyes.

It used to be just level.  I've changed it to rarity, then level, which at least gets all those merged 4*s out of the top, but I'm not sure how to make it just ignore merge level, since I liked the old way better.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I'll be giving it a try in about 2 minutes once I have 20 Stamina

It used to be just level.  I've changed it to rarity, then level, which at least gets all those merged 4*s out of the top, but I'm not sure how to make it just ignore merge level, since I liked the old way better.

You can't. It subsorts by level iirc. Since it now counts merge levels, it will sort them to the top.

I'm not really seeing the issue?

Just now, Quintessence said:

Wait what are you guys talking about? Did I miss something? well, 40 pages

The new update is out. Heroes Catalogue, a new sort order, 10 teams and a few other things :) 

1 minute ago, r_n said:

You can't. It subsorts by level iirc. Since it now counts merge levels, it will sort them to the top.

I'm not really seeing the issue?

I just liked having my max level 5* units sorted by weapon type so all swords, then lances , and so on without regard to merge level.  Now all the merged units are at the top, messing up the weapon grouping.

It's not the end of the world, I just liked the old way better.

4 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Wait what are you guys talking about? Did I miss something? well, 40 pages

3 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

The new update is out. Heroes Catalogue, a new sort order, 10 teams and a few other things :) 

Don't forget Gaius's bowstring. (And Eliwood's new, shiny Durandal.)

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Don't forget Gaius's bowstring. (And Eliwood's new, shiny Durandal.)

Oh my gosh! I didn't see Gaius' bowstring! 

This is the only part of the update that really needed to happen <3 

(Joking... I'm actually pretty chuffed they changed the bowstring, though. I'm just going through the catalogue :D) 

29 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

It's exactly like Pokemon, now you can pop your Catria in with a Ditto and breed her until you get perfect IVs.

Well we already have natures, so IVs and EVs are inevitable. Now where can I find hordes of Setsunas for easy Speed EV gain?

Here's a tip by the way, have Catria hold a Ylissean Incense if you want a little surprise (and have the surprise hold a Dawn Incense for yet another surprise).

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Well we already have natures, so IVs and EVs are inevitable. Now where can I find hordes of Setsunas for easy Speed EV gain?

Here's a tip by the way, have Catria hold a Ylissean Incense if you want a little surprise (and have the surprise hold a Dawn Incense for yet another surprise).

Do tell...

(Your posts are always amusing, btw. It started with the "cult" comment response)

9 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I hope we get a moe Hector

Should he also be riding a cute pegasus too? Hector: Pega-pony General. :p

7 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

There's something wrong with you

W-well, you're a big fat meanie! How's that?

Seriously, though, I get that her art clashes with everyone else even though it's still pretty normal compared to superhero Arthur, AKIRA's thick-lined style, or Yamada's old-school, badass style, but it's not that jarring or bad like someone sloppily putting together with MS Paint. Personally, I like her art and I like that her art style is different. Here's hoping for some noir-esque, JoJo, Hokuto no Ken, Yoshitaka Amano, Tetsuya Nomura, Yoji Shinkawa, etc. art for future characters. None of those will happen...

2 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Should he also be riding a cute pegasus too? Hector: Pega-pony General. :p

W-well, you're a big fat meanie! How's that?

Seriously, though, I get that her art clashes with everyone else even though it's still pretty normal compared to superhero Arthur, AKIRA's thick-lined style, or Yamada's old-school, badass style, but it's not that jarring or bad like someone sloppily putting together with MS Paint. Personally, I like her art and I like that her art style is different. Here's hoping for some noir-esque, JoJo, Hokuto no Ken, Yoshitaka Amano, Tetsuya Nomura, Yoji Shinkawa, etc. art for future characters. None of those will happen...

getting guest artists like that could always happen, I think. If pokemon can comission Junji Ito for some seasonal pieces, I'm sure they could reach out to ARaki or Nomura if they were willing.

3 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

What was wrong with Eliwood before?

They updated the battle sprite for the Durandal to be a bit prettier (the flat is more black, the edge is more white, and the red accents on the hilt are brighter).

Edited by Ice Dragon

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:
  Hide contents

As best as I can tell, I think all it does is disable your own Vantage and Desperation and disable your opponent's Vantage and Desperation as long as you are at full health.

Spoiler

Do you have the exact JP wording?  The English wording says it disables skills that change attack priority, and there's are some skills that's it's sort of ambiguous if it affects, namely Brash Assault, Wary Fighter, Breakers, Sweeps, Dazzling Staff, and Quick Riposte.  These skills change the sequence of events during combat, but do so by adding or removing attacks, rather than just changing the order of attacks like Vantage/Desperation.  I was wondering if the JP wording is any clearer.