Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

8 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Actually in one the previous Echoes streams that Kyle McCarley (Alm's voice) hosts, Leon's VA states that whoever directed Heroes wanted softer/less intense delivery (like battle grunts). (Director told him he was voicing too hard, hence different intensities in Leon's acting). The VAs think it could be because Heroes is more fast paced and you'll hear things like grunts more so more intense ones could be more annoying?

in that stream, Kyle (Alm/Soren) had Leon's VA and Berkut's VA (Ray Chase who also does Alfonse/Roy) play Echoes together and provide insights with some VA jobs

Did you mean Fernand's VA? Ian Sinclair is Berkut's VA. Berkut and Alfonse do share their Japanese VA with each other though.

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

9 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

It's screwy in battle, too.

Oh, that's weird. Not sure how animations and sprite stuff work exactly, but it's weird that it's only happening to Lloyd while everyone else seems fine.

Poor Lloyd. Everything about him is janky. :p

4 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Oh, that's weird. Not sure how animations and sprite stuff work exactly, but it's weird that it's only happening to Lloyd while everyone else seems fine.

Must have been those drugs the guy has clearly been taking. At least he's voiced by Kaiji Tang. I can't say there's anything janky about that.

2 minutes ago, Kaden said:

They probably just mussed up the anchoring on the Regal Sword in particular. He looks fine with a Silver Sword.

Tweets coming in:

Free summons start with the Cecilia & Lilina Bound Hero Battle banner.

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

They probably just mussed up the anchoring on the Regal Sword in particular. He looks fine with a Silver Sword.

Tweets coming in:

Do we know how it affects the rest of the Pulls in the group?  Will it treat it like our 5 Orb pull and have the next one be 4 Orbs, so it would cost 15 for a full group?  Or will the second one cost 5 Orbs, so it's 17 Orbs for the whole group?  Or does just one Summon Circle in total show up and that's what we get?

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Do we know how it affects the rest of the Pulls in the group?  Will it treat it like our 5 Orb pull and have the next one be 4 Orbs, so it would cost 15 for a full group?  Or will the second one cost 5 Orbs, so it's 17 Orbs for the whole group?  Or does just one Summon Circle in total show up and that's what we get?

No word on that yet.

10 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Tweets coming in:

Translation.

Just now, Lord-Zero said:

No one. It's just those three. 

That's a bit disappointing.  Maybe I can hope for a Cecilia to merge into my current one.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

That's a bit disappointing.  Maybe I can hope for a Cecilia to merge into my current one.

The banner is pretty lame to me; I already have a merged 5* Lilina, a bunch of Roys and I have no interest in Cecilia. Well, with my luck I guess I can try pulling a Beruka or a Lon'qu instead.  

5 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

Translation.

"Starting with focus "Bound Hero Battle: Cecilia & Lilina", the first summon from each focus banner will not cost any Orbs. Additionally, the summon rate for 3-star and 4-star heroes has been swapped. 4-star heroes will now be easier to obtain!"

1 minute ago, Lord-Zero said:

The banner is pretty lame to me; I already have a merged 5* Lilina, a bunch of Roys and I have no interest in Cecilia. Well, with my luck I guess I can try pulling a Beruka or a Lon'qu instead.  

I wouldn't mind a 5* Lilina or 5* Roy that isn't -Atk, but I have both as level 40 4*s currently, and I don't get good natures, so I mostly look for units that I don't have at all with Banners.  The only return unit I target Pulled for a better nature was Leo, and that's because he's Leo.

I'm still waiting for Lucina to show up again.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

"Starting with focus "Bound Hero Battle: Cecilia & Lilina", the first summon from each focus banner will not cost any Orbs. Additionally, the summon rate for 3-star and 4-star heroes has been swapped. 4-star heroes will now be easier to obtain!"

I wonder if I should start sending the 100 3*s I have sitting around for fodder home.  Although I'm down to my last 4* Odin.

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Thanks.

How long is the swap lasting...?

27 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Must have been those drugs the guy has clearly been taking. At least he's voiced by Kaiji Tang. I can't say there's anything janky about that.

Kaiji Tang is janky, but in a good way. Case in point: Narcian and Odin. :p

26 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Yeah, Silver Sword looks fine, but I thought it was like Silver Sword wasn't messed with while Regal Sword had an accident happen.

Maybe the developers should know? It's a minor detail compared to Rauðrowl not being inheritable to units without having learned Fire and Elfire, but it's still something glitchy. Speaking of which, does the Tomato Tome have the same issue as Rauðrowl?

Anyway, this is a weird question: do any of you play arena in a haphazard way or am I the only weirdo who plays arena by making up teams primarily of bonus units and sticks with at most, 4* unit teams? Then again, I'm not serious about arena. In fact, the meta and competitiveness is quite off-putting to me. To me, arena's more of mode that is win 7 times in a streak without losing as many units as you can, get a score, and get feathers throughout the week from the daily quests and arena rewards.

Edit:

5 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

wat

You're lying.

The notice board says that staring with the banner to tomorrow, it's getting swapped and there's not end date, so probably forever.

Speaking of the notice board, it straight-up says summer Gaius's art was fixed or "altered" in their words.

Edited by Kaden

4 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

Take it you didn't get free Lucina.

Do you mean Masked Marth?  Because that's definitely Marth.

Since the rates will switch, I'll go red. Maybe this will be the day I finally pull a male Corrin! 

He's the only non 5* exclusive from the first batch of characters that I haven't pulled. I must get him eventually, right... Right?