Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Just now, Rezzy said:

Inigo's already in-game as Axebreaker fodder.

Hush, pool toy. The next thing you’re going to say is Masked Marth is actually Lucina, and we can’t have that.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

31 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Either way, vambraces are necessarily worn with plate armor. Archers wear bracers, not vambraces unless they're in full plate.

Even if we make the distinction that archers wear bracers while non-archers don't, that doesn't necessarily mean all vambraces are metal. People have worn armor before they knew how to smith plate armor. If a person shows up wearing full leather armor and has leather forearm guards, then they are wearing vambraces that just happen to be made of leather.

That's all I want to say.

Spilling water on my desk makes me angry and feel stupid. A little closer and at a different angle and my laptop would have gotten screwed up since water would just pour over the keyboard. Good job, idiot.

Hmm. I got the three characters I really wanted this month (Genny, Ninian, and s!Corrin), and the Life and Death banner is still going for the next few days. This could be a really good chance to get Jaffar, since who knows how long until he's on a banner again, and when he does it'll probably be a banner with 4 characters instead of 3. I want to do some saving up in preparation for CYL, but there'll be time for that later this month.

I do want to get a look at the next banner first, but I'm getting reluctant to pull on new banners because those characters always become available again a while later once we have a better idea of how good they are and when we know which ones are actually staying 5* exclusive. So I'll probably end up ignoring it in favor of going for Jaffar... or Ike, since it's a particularly good chance to get him as well.

9 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

If Inigo ever gets added, I hope he keeps his “I’m a man of passion!” line. Honestly, it’s up in top 5 best proc lines of Awakening for me.

Except if we do get Inigo alongside Laslow, he'd probably also be voiced by Mick Wingert and not Liam O'Brien. No offense to Wingert but he just doesn't do Inigo/Laslow as much justice as O'Brien did in my opinion. Wingert was excellent as Jesse in Echoes though.

18 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Except if we do get Inigo alongside Laslow, he'd probably also be voiced by Mick Wingert and not Liam O'Brien. No offense to Wingert but he just doesn't do Inigo/Laslow as much justice as O'Brien did in my opinion. Wingert was excellent as Jesse in Echoes though.

I don’t find Wingert’s Laslow worse than O’Brien’s Laslow. (Then again, I haven’t played Fates, and am only judging by watching critical activation compilations)

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I don’t find Wingert’s Laslow worse than O’Brien’s Laslow. (Then again, I haven’t played Fates, and am only judging by watching critical activation compilations)

Eh, it might just be me. I have put in a lot of time in both Awakening and Fates and as such have heard O'Brien's Inigo/Laslow quite a bit. I suppose it's difficult for me to not compare Wingert's performance with O'Brien's after being so used to hearing O'Brien voice the character.

49 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Spilling water on my desk makes me angry and feel stupid. A little closer and at a different angle and my laptop would have gotten screwed up since water would just pour over the keyboard. Good job, idiot.

I have poured tea and water on my laptop more times than I wish to remember. One time, I spilled spicy ramen broth on my old laptop and had to get a new one because of it. Don't be me!

4 minutes ago, KongDude said:

I might be remembering wrong, but wasn't stamina going to be required when equiping skills before? Like, if you wanted to change your skill, it would require a certain amount, but it was free anyways for the release of the game?

Yeah, that sounds about right. I think IS never actually implemented it because enough people got upset when IS said that they were planning on putting a stamina cost on changing skills after a certain point.

14 minutes ago, KongDude said:

I might be remembering wrong, but wasn't stamina going to be required when equiping skills before? Like, if you wanted to change your skill, it would require a certain amount, but it was free anyways for the release of the game?

Yep. The tower stamina prices were also just halved. 

Thankfully they changed their minds. Heroes may be flawed but the devs at least seem to listen to some common sense.

e: you kow the dumbest thing about that was that skill inheiritance wouldn't hit for another month or so. So the stamin thing would have been less than pointless

Edited by r_n

2 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Eh, it might just be me. I have put in a lot of time in both Awakening and Fates and as such have heard O'Brien's Inigo/Laslow quite a bit. I suppose it's difficult for me to not compare Wingert's performance with O'Brien's after being so used to hearing O'Brien voice the character.

Not just you.  :lol:  While the Heroes voice actor isn't bad at all, it's just not the same... Especially if you tap on him and make him talk.  He sounds quite different.  Liam O'Brien's voice is totally hot, so in my opinion nothing can compare, haha. 

I would still whale for Inigo if they brought another version of him into the game, though.  No matter what voice he has.  :]  Dancer Inigo, plz.

YEEEEES!!!! I FINALLY BEAT THE SQUAD ASSAULT 2!!!

My teams were:

1. 5* Lukas(HP+/Spd-), 5*Summer Tiki(Spd+/Atk-), 4* Serra(Atk+/Res-), 4* Cherche(Atk+/Spd-)

2. 4* Adult Tiki(Atk+/Spd-), 5* Xander, 5* Effie(Def+/Spd-), 5* Priscilla(Res+/HP-)

3. 5* Titania(Res+/Def-), 4* Roy(Spd+/Res-), 4* Lilina(Res+/Hp-), 5* Linde(Def+/Res-)

4. 5* Palla(Atk+/Spd-), 5* Spring Camilla(Spd+/Res-), 5* Hinoka(Atk+/Spd-), 5* Summer Corrin(HP+/Spd-)

5. 5* Marth(HP+/Def-), 5* Julia(Res+/HP-), 5* Nowi(Spd+/HP-), 5* Ninian(Def+/Spd-)

I made the terrible mistake of using my flier emblem right on the first map. I had so much trouble with the fourth stage, but they wiped them completely. I got stuck on the fifth stage for a while, but all I needed was Bowbreaker, Lancebreaker, and Axebreaker to obliterate the enemies lol.

It makes me wish you could equip skills between maps. I constantly forgot to change their sets or just didn't have the right skills on at the time.

Thinking more about the Jaffar vs Ike thing, I decided it's an easy win for Ike. Heavy Blade seems like a fun skill and even though I already have Xander as a Distant Counter sword user, Ike can do a lot Xander can't on his own, like have a decent Spd stat. Plus Ike is more likely to show up and his banner has a better 4* rate, and if I ever get impatient for finally getting a 5* dagger user I can just upgrade Kagero or something.

I also decided I didn't feel like waiting for the upcoming trailer. I don't think some maybe-5*-exclusive units with a 3% focus rate can compete with Ike with a 5% rate, especially since the 5* exclusives will probably be back next month anyway.

Unfortunately, the small amount of orbs I've managed to accumulate since getting s!Corrin yesterday was not enough to get anything meaningful. There's enough orbs showing up this month that I think I can get decent odds of getting him before the banner runs out, but not great odds. Depends in part on how fast I play TT, I guess.

6 hours ago, KongDude said:

It makes me wish you could equip skills between maps. I constantly forgot to change their sets or just didn't have the right skills on at the time.

Yeah, I definitly wish that was a feature that existed, especially with stuff where you shift teams as you go like squad assault, arena assault, sometimes in tempest etc.

15 minutes ago, salinea said:

Yeah, I definitly wish that was a feature that existed, especially with stuff where you shift teams as you go like squad assault, arena assault, sometimes in tempest etc.

Another nice feature that would help this would be an option to register multiple sets for a given character.  Like sometimes I'll field my Hector on an armor team and he wants Goad Armor but sometimes I'll field him on a regular team and he wants Spur Spd instead, and it's a pain to have to go all the way into the Equip Skills menu to deal with that rather than being able to just tap on his portrait and get a set selection option from there or something. That would make an easy way to switch between preset options on multi-map challenges and could also make it possible to have a character set to multiple regular teams with different skills depending on the team's goals.

30 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

6UXC8li.png

Best Mathilda build.

Do units have certain affinities for certain skills, because I swear I see TA on Mathilda a lot considering the amount of other A Skills to draw from