eclipse

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Pretty sure he’s the question mark in the very end of the list:

Reveal hidden contents

F5zOGOk.png

Fight me to death right now.

ok

1 hour ago, DarkLordIvy said:

You, me, behind the cafeteria in ten minutes.

what are we gonna do? something lewd?

1 hour ago, JSND said:

Luthier didn't give off the "OMG IM SO SMART LULKEK" feeling that Miriel oozes off

ur right

1 hour ago, unique said:

luthier's cute fight me

seriously though i feel like the big difference is that even though luthier's a nerd it's in an endearing way instead of an obnoxious way like those two

ur right

1 hour ago, Bartozio said:

...NO

I don't care that much about Miriel and I can live with you insulting Luthier (even though he's pretty cool), BUT YOU DID NOT JUST INSULT LUTE!

So this is where I come up with a good comeback right? uhm..., uhm

Catria's SoV art looks bad!

sry i dont like meme characters like Xx_l00t_xX

U guys like Obsidian Wasp videos a bit too much

Edited by GuiltyLove

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

18 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Narcian has been datamined, he’s probably the next to return after Legion. The mounted murdertwins: a man can dream.

Ah, so now Camus and Xander are the "murdertwins" while Ulster and Larcei shall be that no longer? You're making the FE4 fan inside rage and rage... But thanks a bucnh for Narcian, really! Funnily enough, it means I can stop pulling for Arthur, unless he's just crazy good. I just hope they add more lancebreaker units in the game. 

7 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

sry i dont like meme characters like Xx_l00t_xX

U guys like Obsidian Wasp videos a bit too much

Meme videos are the cancer of the internet. I’ve never watched any of these.
I like Lute for her being a nerd, not for any kind of video analogue of shitposts.

6 minutes ago, Koumal8 said:

Ah, so now Camus and Xander are the "murdertwins" while Ulster and Larcei shall be that no longer? You're making the FE4 fan inside rage and rage... But thanks a bucnh for Narcian, really! Funnily enough, it means I can stop pulling for Arthur, unless he's just crazy good. I just hope they add more lancebreaker units in the game. 

Until Larcei and Ulster are in this game, Xander and Camus will be holding the titles for them.Then again, Ayra must come first. I say this as a FE4 fan.

Edited by Vaximillian

5 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

I'm suprised anybody knows who Obsidian Wasp is

some of the smoke weed videos were entertaining the first time

and then i got tired of it bc im too old for this

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Meme videos are the cancer of the internet. I’ve never watched any of these.
I like Lute for her being a nerd, not for any kind of video analogue of shitposts.

Until Larcei and Ulster are in this game, Xander and Camus will be holding the titles for them.Then again, Ayra must come first. I say this as a FE4 fan.

Really? The nerd characters I like are ones like Goombella from Paper Mario. To each their own though

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

Uhm..., I don't know who that is, I just played SS and liked her while playing it?

I just don't like her haircut

Trying to parse whether next month's TT theme is Sacred Stones. With Valter, we would have only 7 characters from that game, but they could give us an Askr Trio as the eigth bonus unit. Furthermore, the 40% TT Banner can't be a repeat of the current banner, so I imagine will be Ephraim, Eirika, and whichever of the new four remain at 5 star rarity (let's say it's Tana and Innes), so it looks like:

1.4x Eirika, Ephraim, Tana, Innes

1.2x Amelia, Seth, Valter, Anna

I think the only issue would be a shortage of maps related to sacred stones. There would be five if you counted Valter's map, and six with a new boss map.

9 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Really? The nerd characters I like are ones like Goombella from Paper Mario. To each their own though

No idea who that is, but I’m pretty mmuch a nerd myself. So yeah, Lute, Miriel, Luthier appeal to me.

25 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Trying to parse whether next month's TT theme is Sacred Stones. With Valter, we would have only 7 characters from that game, but they could give us an Askr Trio as the eigth bonus unit. Furthermore, the 40% TT Banner can't be a repeat of the current banner, so I imagine will be Ephraim, Eirika, and whichever of the new four remain at 5 star rarity (let's say it's Tana and Innes), so it looks like:

I think the only issue would be a shortage of maps related to sacred stones. There would be five if you counted Valter's map, and six with a new boss map.

There's always a free unit you obtain from the TT that is also a bonus unit, so that would mean they don't even need to make Anna a bonus unit.

I'd rather have them wait a little bit with this and give us one more SS banner first though...

44 minutes ago, Koumal8 said:

They don't seem to have been adding breaker skills often: other than Narcian and f!Robin as GHB units who had already appeared as enemies in the base game, I think the only one they've added is Ike. So it could be a while.

35 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

If Ch9 can be in the current FE2 TT, I think P1 could be in an FE8 TT.

Two Paralogues would normally be enough, but the fact that P10-1 is a defense map could be an issue. They could just feature it in TT as a regular map without the reinforcements, though. That'd give two sets of three maps, like in the second TT, which is just barely enough. Although it did get very repetitive.

As for an eighth bonus unit, that'd be the new TT unit.

9 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

I was doing training tower and a armored unit with Pass appeared. Don't think that will be useful at all.

Has at least a bit of potential to be relevant now that Amelia has been added, I guess.

11 minutes ago, Othin said:

If Ch9 can be in the current FE2 TT, I think P1 could be in an FE8 TT.

As far as I know, P1-2 is not a Sacred Stones map (that's the one featuring Seliph and Julia). P1-1 and 1-3 definitely are, however. 1-1 is the first map in Sacred stones, 1-3 is the lava map near the end of the game with hatching Gorgon eggs. Those two, along with the new three and Valter equal six. I must have miscounted earlier.

26 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

I'd rather have them wait a little bit with this and give us one more SS banner first though...

Yeah, I'm just trying to figure out if it's a possibility at all with the current SS content. 

2 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

As far as I know, P1-2 is not a Sacred Stones map (that's the one featuring Seliph and Julia). P1-1 and 1-3 definitely are, however. 1-1 is the first map in Sacred stones, 1-3 is the lava map near the end of the game with hatching Gorgon eggs. Those two, along with the new three and Valter equal six. I must have miscounted earlier.

Yeah, I'm just trying to figure out if it's a possibility at all with the current SS content. 

As I said, Ch9 is in an FE2 TT, and none of its maps are FE2 maps. P1-2 not being an FE8 map is not an issue.

10 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

It seems that when you talk to Legion in your castle, he mentions a character called Reese. Who could she/he be?

Apparently that's the localized version of Katarina's real name (was Aine/Eine in Japanese). Katarina, Clarisse, and Legion are childhood friends

19 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Apparently that's the localized version of Katarina's real name (was Aine/Eine in Japanese). Katarina, Clarisse, and Legion are childhood friends

This gets mentioned in the dialogue for Katarina's paralogue, as well.

I'm still in disbelief that -Def Seth similar defense as Luke and Stahl if neither of them have any defense boosting buffs or skills. 31 speed would probably make up for his lower HP... What is going on.

And then there's the fact that of the Magvel characters I have, Eirika is +Def while both Ephraim and Seth are -Def. If that continues, then Amelia and Tana would be +Def and Innes would be -Def. I guess the ladies of Magvel must be making the guys feel weak at the knees. :P

Note to self: call the cops on whoever of those guys end up getting attracted to Amelia. Her critical HP portrait... I don't want to go to jail.

Edited by Kaden