eclipse

1 minute ago, JSND said:

Built in 34/33 = 36/35 base REEEE

One thing im amazed about that kind of spread is like how say

Lucina have 37/39/28 with Fury

Valter have 39/38/29 with LnD

Camus have 37/38/28 with LnD

D U M P S T A T S

LnD Camus is so dumb. I've fought that thing once.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

So, I have a 5.25% pity rate now. Who wants to bet that I'll hit 6% when the banner ends and still not get a 5*?

That seems somewhat unlikely. I'm willing to bet you get an undesired 5* like Jacob though.

Are you actually going to get enough orbs to hit 6% btw?

Is my group doomed to be slow forever? Outside of Nino, anyway? Ryoma, Summer Freddy, and Tana, all meant to have decent to high speed stats, are -Spd, and thus slow for me.

Just once, JUST ONCE, I'd like to pull a fricking fast 5 star that ISN'T fricking -Spd...

Maybe this is why I suck at this game sometimes. My units are too slow and can't double/not get doubled enough.

Here's hoping CYL Ike is fast and doesn't have -Spd when I get him, I guess...

@Anacybele Maybe you get so many -SPD characters because you tend to favor already slow characters like Frederick and Ike? I think the game heard me whispering about how I enjoyed getting high RES mages, so it decided to give me a crap top of +RES units that have no business being +RES. The game. It knows.

6 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

@Anacybele Maybe you get so many -SPD characters because you tend to favor already slow characters like Frederick and Ike? I think the game heard me whispering about how I enjoyed getting high RES mages, so it decided to give me a crap top of +RES units that have no business being +RES. The game. It knows.

Yeah, but it's not helpful for almost my entire group to have low speed stats.

Also, I don't favor slow characters. I favor high str and high def characters. Some of them just happen to be slow.

Edited by Anacybele

6 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

My game is conspiring against me. It knows I love fliers but it just doesn't give me any! I've tried pulling on Hinoka's banners and this summer banner for Corrin but I have not gotten anything. I wasted at least 180 orbs on Corrin! Shoot me with Donkey Kong's Coconut Gun!!!

ARGHHH