• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

I just ran the calcs and Amelia counts both as an armored units and as a trainee unit, those final stats and growths are insane! She's gonna be amazing on armor teams!

26 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Have you never seen Celica's or Nowi's damaged art? Celica is only 17!

Compared to summer F!Corrin whose bikini is about to fall off!? And Amelia whose butt has to face us!?

Also, at least Celica and Nowi have their clothes mostly intact minus the scratches and some damage on them. Meanwhile, Lon'qu who becomes Samurai Jack.

So I remember when I wanted Darting Blow fodder for one reason or another and this game would not give me Rebecca (who I still don't have) or Florina.

Look at me now... 3 *3 Florinas I have no idea what to do with.... Who the heck even wants Darting Blow?...

Edited by Zeo

1 minute ago, Kaden said:

Compared to summer F!Corrin whose bikini is about to fall off!? And Amelia whose butt has to face us!?

SRY I DONT HAVE SUMMER CORRIN AFTER SPENDING ~180 ORBS SO I WOUDL NEVER KNOW

T_____________________________________T

Poor Amelia :( Doomed to a life of being sexualized by a mobile game :/

45 minutes ago, Zeo said:

So I remember when I wanted Darting Blow fodder for one reason or another and this game would not give me Rebecca (who I still don't have) or Florina.

Look at me now... 3 *3 Florinas I have no idea what to do with.... Who the heck even wants Darting Blow?...

Budget Firesweep and -blade tome builds since they want to double which L&D3 would let them on top of giving them damage. Depends, though, since L&D3 on really fragile units might backfire in which case Fury or Darting Blow might be better.

Oh, and if you really want to have fun: Zephiel with Darting Blow and Brave Sword+. Gotta get that 17 speed to double nobody but stat screwed and very low leveled enemies. :p

No, seriously, though, Darting Blow 3 on M!Corrin. You get +10 speed on initiation because of Yato's effect which would give him if neutral speed, 42 speed meaning only +37 speed units escape from getting doubled by him. Probably not as stable as Fury 3 on him. Alternatively, you could give him Death Blow 3 for +6 attack and +4 speed -- might not be as great as giving him L&D3 -- or the dual blow skills like Swift Sparrow for +4 attack and +8 speed or Sturdy Blow for +4 attack, resistance, and speed on initiation because it all stacks with Yato.

I remember seeing a Lucina with Darting Blow 3. Maybe they didn't have Fury 3, L&D3, or whatever.

44 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

SRY I DONT HAVE SUMMER CORRIN AFTER SPENDING ~180 ORBS SO I WOUDL NEVER KNOW

T_____________________________________T

Poor Amelia :( Doomed to a life of being sexualized by a mobile game :/

This site is awesome: https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Corrin_(F)_(Nohrian_Summer). :p

I don't have a summer F!Corrin either. ;_;

And at this point, I'm beginning to feel like Amagaitaro is a lolita artist. I just realized that I'm only missing Amelia out of the art Amagaitaro has done. Why am I surrounded by all these lolis? Catria's supposed to be a young adult, right!?

Speaking of Amelia, Tana's Guidance plus Amelia was like having a Gundam being dropped on top of your units in Paralogue 10-3. It was not fun and I think Abel might have wet his pants as a loli with an axe slowly made her way to him. Thankfully, Nino was able to calm her down.

Edited by Kaden

1 minute ago, Kaden said:

And at this point, I'm becoming to feel like Amagaitaro is a lolita artist. I just realized that I'm only missing Amelia out of the art Amagaitaro has done. Why am I surrounded by all these lolis? Catria's supposed to be a young adult, right!?

You have a young harem. Careful, now...

Catria is 20 yo or so. i think Palla is 23. Est is only 17 or so :O

9 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

You have a young harem. Careful, now...

I never asked for this. My first ever 5* unit being Fae on my first file was probably an omen now that I think about it.

11 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Catria is 20 yo or so. i think Palla is 23. Est is only 17 or so :O

Meanwhile in Heroes where Catria could pass off as being younger than Est. I really like her Echoes art more. She looks so graceful which I prefer from moe Catria.

Just now, Kaden said:

I never asked for this. My first ever 5* unit being Fae on my first file was probably an omen now that I think about it.

Meanwhile in Heroes where Catria could pass off as being younger than Est. I really like her Echoes art more. She looks so graceful which I prefer from moe Catria.

You should watch for any signs of a sting operation...

Catria looks older than Palla in Echoes :P I like her art there, too! She seems a lot colder (in terms of appearance and personality) compared to her other incarnations in FE12 and this game, but I'm fine with that too

5 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

You should watch for any signs of a sting operation...

But I'm innocent!!!

Anyway, got around to checking Valter's voice and it's creepy. I'm not sure if the pitch shifts where Valter has a low voice here and a high voice there was something the voice director asked for, but it works well to make him sound unhinged. Also, getting a lot of BDSM vibes from him and in a bad way unlike Niles just being vulgar.

Gamepedia also lists a castle quote from Valter that is apparently something he says in Sacred Stones, but written a bit differently. It's his character page quote on the Fire Emblem wiki if anyone is curious.

I really hate Valter. The idea of using him sickens me. They would make him one of the beastliest free units ever. He was a menace in FE8 to be sure. Always had to kill him with Ross/Ephraim in order to be safe.

Ross man... where is that dude... someone has to take Garm. I know it's a Grado treasure but Duessel is one of the most anticlimactic choices they could possibly make for Heroes. He's an Axe Cav and Garm gives + speed which will be almost useless for him as he will probably have garbage tier speed which is taken up to average with Garm on top of good STR, DEF and HP and terrible mages which means he's basically Frederick so he'll be easy to wipe even by Blue mages.

...I want my Hatchet+...

Edited by Zeo

Arena team is a go. I gave Effie Fortify Armors and Luna to act as Amelia's buffing partner.

I still haven't given Amelia a B skill or an Assist skill. Any recommendations? A skill recs would be good too, I've left her with Earth Boost for now.

36 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Arena team is a go. I gave Effie Fortify Armors and Luna to act as Amelia's buffing partner.

I still haven't given Amelia a B skill or an Assist skill. Any recommendations? A skill recs would be good too, I've left her with Earth Boost for now.

For armor teams, Swap is the best Assist skill on all of them in my opinion. B skill depends on a unit's build. I would give her Axebreaker for Player Phase builds and Quick Riposte for Enemy Phase builds.

Edited by XRay

25 minutes ago, XRay said:

For armor teams, Swap is the best Assist skill on all of them in my opinion. B skill depends on a unit's build. I would give her Axebreaker for Player Phase builds and Quick Riposte for Enemy Phase builds.

Well, I'm not really doing an Armor team. Only other armor I have is Effie to help keep Amelia buffed and mobile. Full team is Amelia, Brave Lance!Effie, Fury!Olivia, and Reinhardt.

Swap would be convenient though, especially if I give her Q2 from Subaki.

Any A skill recommendations?

Edited by Robert of Normandy

34 minutes ago, XRay said:

8 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Well, I'm not really doing an Armor team. Only other armor I have is Effie to help keep Amelia buffed and mobile. Full team is Amelia, Brave Lance!Effie, Fury!Olivia, and Reinhardt.

I would personally prefer Reposition on Amelia if keeping Armor March. The main point of using Swap on armor units is because they tend to remain in tight formations that (1) don't have space for Reposition to work and (2) have relatively rigid placement requirements, meaning Reposition is likely to move units out of position to keep buffs active.

Armors that are expecting to have 2 movement range most of the time should be treated similarly to regular infantry.

3 hours ago, Koumal8 said:

I just ran the calcs and Amelia counts both as an armored units and as a trainee unit, those final stats and growths are insane! She's gonna be amazing on armor teams!

You're a tad bit late to the party there.

Edited by Ice Dragon

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

I would personally prefer Reposition on Amelia if keeping Armor March. The main point of using Swap on armor units is because they tend to remain in tight formations that (1) don't have space for Reposition to work and (2) have relatively rigid placement requirements, meaning Reposition is likely to move units out of position to keep buffs active.

Armors that are expecting to have 2 movement range most of the time should be treated similarly to regular infantry.

True....but I don't have anyone to inherit reposition from right now. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

22 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

If you are giving her Quick Riposte, I assume you are giving her an Enemy Phase build.

This is her best enemy Phase Build:
+Atk -Def/Res
Slaying Axe, Bonfire/Luna
Distant Counter, Quick Riposte

The calculator is still seems a bit buggy, so I cannot say for certain what her optimized nature or Special is. If you do not have spare Hectors, you can go with Fury, but she will not be able to counter mages too well.

I think she functions better as a Player Phase unit judging by her stats, but I cannot say for certain yet.

14 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

That makes sense, Repostion sounds better in a two unit formation.

However, even with Amelia, I imagine triple/quadruple armor teams would still want to stick in tight formation and advance as a block instead of spreading out and attack like infantry since they will have trouble regrouping afterwards, unless they use more than one Armor March.

Edited by XRay

5 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

Have you never seen Celica's or Nowi's damaged art? Celica is only 17!

That is NOT the body of a 17 year old young woman.

And it's alright to sexualize Nowi, right? She's only 1,000+ years old.

*sirens* now if you will excuse me, my calling as a Masked Lolicon of the Night awaits.

2 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

That is NOT the body of a 17 year old young woman.

And it's alright to sexualize Nowi, right? She's only 1,000+ years old.

*sirens* now if you will excuse me, my calling as a Masked Lolicon of the Night awaits.

Yo, I stopped growing when I was like 16.

You guys made me look up the damaged art of Amelia's... -.- 

Seriously, that's what they do with her? I mean, I suppose the spine twist doesn't make me wince as much, and you can justify that maybe she's trying to retreat from combat but urgh... not sure I want to use her even if I get her :/ 

Edited by Cute Chao

3 hours ago, Zeo said:

I really hate Valter. The idea of using him sickens me. They would make him one of the beastliest free units ever. He was a menace in FE8 to be sure. Always had to kill him with Ross/Ephraim in order to be safe.

Ross man... where is that dude... someone has to take Garm. I know it's a Grado treasure but Duessel is one of the most anticlimactic choices they could possibly make for Heroes. He's an Axe Cav and Garm gives + speed which will be almost useless for him as he will probably have garbage tier speed which is taken up to average with Garm on top of good STR, DEF and HP and terrible mages which means he's basically Frederick so he'll be easy to wipe even by Blue mages.

You're forgetting about Vigarde and considering the most recent Paralogue, it looks like the Grado Sacred Twin users could very well be Lyon with Gleipnir and Vigarde with Garm.