Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Spoiler

KYapml7.png

Back with another dumb feathered 5*
basic for now, but I wanna get her some silly stuff to put on her eventually, so it'll have to wait a while, since pulling Micaiah is top priority when she comes out.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Got Alphonse to 5*, only Sharena on 4* now.

Still have 20k feathers, but I'll hold on to them for a while. I'll only need her as a 5* next month, since I have bonus units for this week's arena rotation.

Nino is my next in line and it'll probably be promoted sooner than Sharena.

5 hours ago, Othin said:

They said in that interview recently that they're going to rerelease it eventually, just not yet.

On Albert Camus, I know they could easily deny them Gradivus and give them different stats and skills from Camus, but does anyone think one reason we don't have Zeke or Sirius yet is because Camus is a GHB?

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Nice. Mine is the opposite nature. +HP -Res

Cool. With my Corrin's nature, she has a better time against non-green mages and can even kill a Ryoma that isn't in vantage range when she is in desperation range. The low hp is sort of countered by her hp +3 seal, but her low hp is sort of her downfall.

Just now, LuxSpes said:

@Poimagic @GuiltyLove

Might as well share my Summer Corrin :

d61a623b5d.jpg

Took me way too many orbs to find her, but at least I got really lucky when I pulled her with a +Spd/-Def nature.

Nice. I had a 5.25% rate before I got her. In the last few banners, I've gotten more than 4% on everything. I may not even get a 5* before Hector's banner is over... 

I would give Reposition to Corn but I don't have any fodder :/ Draw Back was useful in Valter's GHB though

Oh, are we all sharing our Corrins? Might as well grab mine:

mLmx3jl.jpg

She's still in progress as you can see, she still needs to inherit TA3 and Nowi's breath, and I may switch Swordbreaker for Quick Riposte eventually, but she- wait, are we sharing Summer Corrins?

Oh.

I... I don't have that Corrin.

...And this Corrin was definitely not promoted out of spite for not getting Summer Corrin, not at all. Totally not.

Just now, GuiltyLove said:

Nice. I had a 5.25% rate before I got her. In the last few banners, I've gotten more than 4% on everything. I may not even get a 5* before Hector's banner is over... 

I would give Reposition to Corn but I don't have any fodder :/ Draw Back was useful in Valter's GHB though

I don't remember what my rate was when I finally got her, but I do remember that I got my pity rate broken twice. First by a -Atk Titania and the second time a -Atk Summer Xander. And I've been getting high percentage on the last few banners myself, which is pretty frustrating.

And how is she working with LaD? I've tried the LaD/Desperation build before and came back a bit disappointed. LaD removes so much bulk that it's pretty hard to take a hit that leaves you in desperation range instead of just killing your unit. I now prefer to use Fury with my Desperation units because while it doesn't boost your offenses as much, you can actually take a hit with your better defenses and the recoil helps get into Desperation range.

I guess I could have given her Ardent Sacrifice/LaD, but I dislike having to wait for some of my other unit to get hurt and then waste my LaD unit's turn using Ardent Sacrifice.

Just now, LuxSpes said:

I don't remember what my rate was when I finally got her, but I do remember that I got my pity rate broken twice. First by a -Atk Titania and the second time a -Atk Summer Xander. And I've been getting high percentage on the last few banners myself, which is pretty frustrating.

I got summer Corrin during the 2 days left mark of her banner. I decided to do a summon on the banner and low and behold, I got her. I was very happy and was super excited as she was one of the units I wanted.

1 minute ago, LuxSpes said:

And how is she working with LaD? I've tried the LaD/Desperation build before and came back a bit disappointed. LaD removes so much bulk that it's pretty hard to take a hit that leaves you in desperation range instead of just killing your unit. I now prefer to use Fury with my Desperation units because while it doesn't boost your offenses as much, you can actually take a hit with your better defenses and the recoil helps get into Desperation range.

I guess I could have given her Ardent Sacrifice/LaD, but I dislike having to wait for some of my other unit to get hurt and then waste my LaD unit's turn using Ardent Sacrifice.

Darn D:

She was useful in Lunatic 9/10. I didn't try her anywhere else yet though. I really wish I had Hinoka to help me out with buffs but I'll take what I can get with another Fortify user (Catria/Caeda depending on my team, but Catria also has Goad for certain team combos). -Res doesn't leave much for bulk and Corrin's defense is already really low anyway so I figured that I might as well turn her into a pseudo-glass cannon

I used to have Ardent Sacrifice on S. Camilla and although she is slow, mine is 40+1 with +Spd and Darting Blow, so with some buffs, she can hit 40+ speed and double some units. One Ardent Sacrifice put her exactly in Desperation range, but I decided to go with Reposition instead

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

Darn D:

She was useful in Lunatic 9/10. I didn't try her anywhere else yet though. I really wish I had Hinoka to help me out with buffs but I'll take what I can get with another Fortify user (Catria/Caeda depending on my team, but Catria also has Goad for certain team combos). -Res doesn't leave much for bulk and Corrin's defense is already really low anyway so I figured that I might as well turn her into a pseudo-glass cannon

I used to have Ardent Sacrifice on S. Camilla and although she is slow, mine is 40+1 with +Spd and Darting Blow, so with some buffs, she can hit 40+ speed and double some units. One Ardent Sacrifice put her exactly in Desperation range, but I decided to go with Reposition instead

Why is Hone Fliers 5* exclusive again?

I'm lucky enough to have a Hinoka and paired up with my Fortify Fliers Cherche, my Corrin hits 77 Atk/46 Spd/28 Def/35 Res (the Atk number takes Blarblade's effect into account), which is pretty scary. 

Just now, LuxSpes said:

Why is Hone Fliers 5* exclusive again?

I'm lucky enough to have a Hinoka and paired up with my Fortify Fliers Cherche, my Corrin hits 77 Atk/46 Spd/28 Def/35 Res (the Atk number takes Blarblade's effect into account), which is pretty scary. 

It's exclusive for the same reason why Reinahrdt is a 4* and Hone Cavalry is 4* too. IS hates fliers

Holy Loptyr :O So much attack~

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

It's exclusive for the same reason why Reinahrdt is a 4* and Hone Cavalry is 4* too. IS hates fliers

Holy Loptyr :O So much attack~

Blade tome and Movement buffs are broken. 30 more Atk is insane. Which is why both Brave Ike and Brave Lyn have skills that nullify buffs on cav/flier/mage.

1 minute ago, LuxSpes said:

Blade tome and Movement buffs are broken. 30 more Atk is insane. Which is why both Brave Ike and Brave Lyn have skills that nullify buffs on cav/flier/mage.

On the topic of CYL Ike and CYL Lyn countering flier and horse emblem teams, a guy made a Gronnraven Camilla to counter CYL Lyn and a Ruby Sword Palla to counter CYL Ike

Just now, Poimagic said:

On the topic of CYL Ike and CYL Lyn countering flier and horse emblem teams, a guy made a Gronnraven Camilla to counter CYL Lyn and a Ruby Sword Palla to counter CYL Ike

Palla comes with Ruby Sword naturally lol so it's not really "building" or "making" one. But yes, I just use my Palla to ORKO CYL Ike

Brave Ike can't beat a Ruby Sword, but from using him in the Gauntlet, he's pretty monstrous as far as tank go. He's very difficult to ORKO, he often has Aether charged for the next player phase which allows him to 1 shot a lot of units while healing back to full.

1 hour ago, Othin said:

Meanwhile I just finished grinding SP for my second blue mage scum!

Hide contents

tumblr_ovsaoxXABs1sn35pqo1_1280.png

Where did you get Swift Sparrow from?

3 hours ago, Sophie said:
  Reveal hidden contents

KYapml7.png

Back with another dumb feathered 5*
basic for now, but I wanna get her some silly stuff to put on her eventually, so it'll have to wait a while, since pulling Micaiah is top priority when she comes out.

I wonder when Micaiah will arrive, it would make easier to save more orbs xD.

2 minutes ago, Troykv said:

I wonder when Micaiah will arrive, it would make easier to save more orbs xD.

Micaiah couldn’t come sooner, could she? I hope she gets Thani with its double effectiveness intact.