• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Can't wait to see the full rewards list. Apparently we just get another 5 star Masked Marth for merging. Cool. Hopefully people get another shot at Quickened Pulse too. The first TT was definitely the hardest since nobody was prepared ahead of time for this type of challenge.

Also holy wow I have all of those bonus units trained up except for Hector. I'm gonna just have boosted units auto battle their way through this.

11 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

[...]

Also holy wow I have all of those bonus units trained up except for Hector. I'm gonna just have boosted units auto battle their way through this.

Good point. Since Ursula, Lloyd, Eliwood & Anna are all 4* and mostly without SI, my team will consist of M.Marth, Ninian & Hector. Any ideas for the 4th member? Perhaps i will HM-grind Tana (LnD2, Hit'n'Run), but i don't think her Firesweep lance will go well with the Auto-AI. 

Edited by mampfoid
Got != Good

Can't believe I didn't realize it was an FE7 TT when I kept listening to Hector say "So... I'm going to die on the battlefield."

That being said... LYN BANNER. LYN. BANNER.

And I pull Eliwood (instead of Lyn as a *5), Hector, Matthew, Fir and Lillina...

It's as if the game is prepping me for her arrival... she's coming. I just have to keep trying.

2 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Can't believe I didn't realize it was an FE7 TT when I kept listening to Hector say "So... I'm going to die on the battlefield."

That being said... LYN BANNER. LYN. BANNER.

And I pull Eliwood (instead of Lyn as a *5), Hector, Matthew, Fir and Lillina...

It's as if the game is prepping me for her arrival... she's coming. I just have to keep trying.

Desire sensor activated to the max.

It's funny, it passed through my mind today 'what if it was FE7' because I've been watching a let's play of FE7 for the past few days. It was Hector Hard mode too, so to see a Hector-themed (sort of) mini-TT is ironic for me.

I really want to search for another Hector, too while there are 2 banners up but not sure what to pick (well the VG one will end soon anyway). That said, maybe I should save orbs but....-Atk/+Spd Hector hurts my heart so much after wanting him for so long on my second account :(. I guess he'll be slightly bulkier with more speed?

31 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Desire sensor activated to the max.

It's funny, it passed through my mind today 'what if it was FE7' because I've been watching a let's play of FE7 for the past few days. It was Hector Hard mode too, so to see a Hector-themed (sort of) mini-TT is ironic for me.

I really want to search for another Hector, too while there are 2 banners up but not sure what to pick (well the VG one will end soon anyway). That said, maybe I should save orbs but....-Atk/+Spd Hector hurts my heart so much after wanting him for so long on my second account :(. I guess he'll be slightly bulkier with more speed?

I lucked out with a +HP/-RES Hector. He's not very good at tanking Reinhardt, but as just a green unit he's amazing. +ATK/-SPD is ideal, but I can't complain.

18 minutes ago, Zeo said:

I lucked out with a +HP/-RES Hector. He's not very good at tanking Reinhardt, but as just a green unit he's amazing. +ATK/-SPD is ideal, but I can't complain.

Yeah my main had a +HP/-Def Hector. With the Squad A skill, he can still tank a normal Reinhardt, although there are mages that sometimes break through

Even with -Def, Bonfire still works out for him. I guess -Atk Hector would rely on Bonfire even more.

I hope there's a new unit reward to go with the Masked Lucina, otherwise we're only getting one new 'free' unit this month... feels like it's dialling back. Trying not to complain over free 5*, but I want a GHB >.<

Maybe I'm spoiled xD

Gotta love double EXP and SP. Hector is now level 34, and I just ran out of stamina. Not bad.

Now I'm wondering if I should use this time to 5 star Olivia. I mean it's not the most economical use of feathers, and she's currently 4 star +1 at the moment, but at least leveling her up to 40 again should be smoother?

Good idea or bad? Or is 5 star Dancer in Arena still low in point weight anyway?

35 minutes ago, FlashGordon said:

Can someone help me optimize my Arena team please?

In the picture you can see my chosen team and the 5 star heroes i would have to switch on. Please any help would be awesome.

Screenshot_20170905-144351.png

If you have a Cecilia or Nino, I would use them over Hector unless you need him for the points.

Another 5* Masked Marth is nice: I figured reruns would only have the 4*. I'm guessing this will also have Quickened Pulse and a new regular seal, but no new unique seal or new character.

Argh. Only had 1 win left for Arena streak but forgot I was using the Voting Gauntlet team for bonus unit points (the other three were level 20s). Too bad the other team's level 40 had Triangle Adept and had complete advantage against me so I had to surrender despite them having 3 level 20s :(

On the bright side, I have now faced a Lyn Emblem + Lucina team.

Oh boy, this guy did a solo Ike Arena run (or so he claims) and got 5180 points. I knew he was OP, but this is really impressive (and probably slightly lucky) if true. And then we have the wiki claiming he's 'only' A+ tier...

14 minutes ago, Birdy said:

Oh boy, this guy did a solo Ike Arena run (or so he claims) and got 5180 points. I knew he was OP, but this is really impressive (and probably slightly lucky) if true. And then we have the wiki claiming he's 'only' A+ tier...

Doesn't seem fair to say that considering he soft reset the arena battles he was getting until he got a battle against all Axe units. Not even "Green" units implying Tomes or Fae, Axe units. And they all had high-ranking skills to boot... I'm willing to say he rigged it.

25 minutes ago, Birdy said:

It shouldn't be possible to get 740 fights with only one character, right?

11 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Doesn't seem fair to say that considering he soft reset the arena battles he was getting until he got a battle against all Axe units. Not even "Green" units implying Tomes or Fae, Axe units. And they all had high-ranking skills to boot... I'm willing to say he rigged it.

He soft-reset it to get 740 point Arena teams. You can't really see the enemies whole team by their lead, so the fact he was against a whole green team was mostly coincidence. Though, I take it he probably reset a few times to avoid certain lead units though, true. 

5 minutes ago, Othin said:

It shouldn't be possible to get 740 fights with only one character, right?

You can, as long as you're using a bonus unit.