• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

12 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

Woo! Nice going Team Shanna, that was a fun finish.

Special thanks to @Rafiel's Aria‘s Merric, @Ice Dragon‘s Elincia, and some random guy named Paper’s (unless it’s actually someone on this board, in which case...sorry, I didn’t know =P) Olivia. Those three put in some serious work.

Edit: I posted this in the wrong thread lol...not really sure how I got here. I blame mobile! At least it was general and not...like...Arena.

Well met! I got to use your Caeda almost exclusively. I'm more excited than ever to start building mine. But that will have to wait until I manage to get a +ATK copy. However, if I get impatient, I may go ahead and promote my +SPD one. ...because I am not patient. At all. XD

Now to cross my fingers and pray we get a character trailer....

3 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Don't worry, Brave Xander still dies to Reinhardt, so he's not Power Creep.

Exactly! As long as Reinhardt exists, there will never be any power creep. The developers were planning ahead for this exact situation when they introduced him.

2 hours ago, Quintessence said:

Oh right Hero Fest 3 might be a thing. It will feature Reinhardt and Klein, because we need more Kleins

It'll just be another Death Blow banner with only Klein and Reinhardt, because even the developers forget that Reinhardt doesn't start out with Death Blow.

Just now, DefaultBeep said:

Exactly! As long as Reinhardt exists, there will never be any power creep. The developers were planning ahead for this exact situation when they introduced him.

It'll just be another Death Blow banner with only Klein and Reinhardt, because even the developers forget that Reinhardt doesn't start out with Death Blow.

Just wait until we get Braver Reinhardt with Divine Direr Thunder and Deader Blow.

Will we not get another character banner until after the FEH Channel?  Won't that make it last less than 2 weeks?  At the very least, the already tardy Halloween Banner will be the Arena bonus units until almost Thanksgiving.

Just now, Rezzy said:

Just wait until we get Braver Reinhardt with Divine Direr Thunder and Deader Blow.

Will we not get another character banner until after the FEH Channel?  Won't that make it last less than 2 weeks?  At the very least, the already tardy Halloween Banner will be the Arena bonus units until almost Thanksgiving.

Do I need to bring out my amazing balancing skills again? IS should hire me for this kind of stuff.

That's what makes me think we will actually get a new banner announcement sooner, while the FEH broadcast will be for future stuff. Possibly a November TT, but probably plans for December mostly. That's my guess, anyway.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Direr and Thunderer: 18 Mt, 2–5 range. Spd+5, attacks twice. Attack four times when initiating combat.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'm still being optimistic for a banner tomorrow. ;A; It's probably a long shot, but a gal can dream...an impatient gal. 

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Direr and Thunderer: 18 Mt, 2–5 range. Spd+5, attacks twice. Attack four times when initiating combat.

*Equips the Franklin Badge*

Ah, the wonders of being locked into a single weapon!

Uh how many VGs have there been so far? Have 8 past yet? Could we do a Tournament of Champions?

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

11 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

BRB making new thread about how the Voting Gauntlet's results made me so ANGRY >:( 

Well, since the Voting Gauntlet brings out the worst in the fanbase, they should consider scrapping it entirely or retooling it completely. 

2 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

You. I like you.

I wasn’t expecting to see that on this board, but this is a pleasant surprise.

I haven’t even played Earthbound, and I know about the Franklin Badge.

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I haven’t even played Earthbound, and I know about the Franklin Badge.

It’s less about knowing what the Franklin Badge is—if you play Smash then you probably know what it is already—and more seeing someone make an Earthbound reference on this board. Earthbound is one of my favorite games.

Edited by MrSmokestack

9 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I'm still being optimistic for a banner tomorrow. ;A; It's probably a long shot, but a gal can dream...an impatient gal. 

The timing of the Halloween Banner was so weird, and it was scheduled for exactly 4 weeks.  In order for the next Banner to last 2 weeks, since the Banners, with the exception of the first, I believe all have been at least 2 full weeks, usually 2 weeks and change, the next banner would have to launch on Monday.  If it came out after the FEH Channel, it would only last 12 days, assuming it ends together with the Halloween Banner.

29 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

27 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

26 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Dire Thunder Storm. Procs Astra for 150% damage.

Dire Mjölnir: 24MT, 2-5 Rng. Atk+3, Spd+5. Enables the user to counter enemy disregarding range, attacks four times when initiating combat and grants CD-2.

Assist: Warp - Enables unit to move to adjacent allies.

Special: THUNDER HEAR MY CRY 2CD: summons 3 morph versions of Aion casting Blazing Thunder with base atk of 50.

Skill Slot A - Crusader Blow: Grants +6 Atk and +6 Spd when unit initiates combat. Also cancels enemy skills that alter attack order.

Skill Slot B - Crusader Vantage: Unit always attacks first and cancels enemy skills that reduce damage or prevent the enemy from dying (Miracle, Aegis, Pavise, etc.)

Skill Slot C - Crusader Ploy: Inflicts Panic, Atk -5, and Res -5 on enemies without Holy Weapons on all cardinal directions.

Crusader Seal: this unit receives 0 damage as long as Ishtar is on the party.

:Kappa:

33 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

It’s less about knowing what the Franklin Badge is—if you play Smash then you probably know what it is already—and more seeing someone make an Earthbound reference on this board. Earthbound is one of my favorite games.

That's cool.

You should play better games tho.

Earthbound is a 7/10. 

#Bait

10 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Crusader Seal: this unit receives 0 damage as long as Ishtar is on the party.

Naga damn it Quintessence. Our goddess of thunder and thighs when? I need her, and I need her yesterday.

As much as Shanna winning is an unexpected surprise, it feels a bit awkward to celebrate it by foddering her off to the new Katarina I almost finished training... ^^;

At least she had some time to shine for a bit, but now it's back to reality and being Desperation fodder.

Anywho, I wonder if the big update means FE10- if they ever introduce Laguz, that warrants a big announcement to any gameplay changes (like a new weapon type). Also, FE10 (or FE9) have multiple factions to do multiple banners, so again, that's big enough for a big announcement.

Sigh next week is a painful wait.

1 hour ago, Quintessence said:

The Gauntlet's fluffy feathers made my Cecilia +1, because she's priceless <3

Oh, and I somehow missed this. It Ishtar is not on the horizon, then Cecilia is my next promotion, and then a Nino to supply a blade+ for her.
Who can say no to such an intelligent, elegant, and beautiful lady as Cecilia? No one, that’s who.

Just now, mcsilas said:

Anywho, I wonder if the big update means FE10- if they ever introduce Laguz, that warrants a big announcement to any gameplay changes (like a new weapon type). Also, FE10 (or FE9) have multiple factions to do multiple banners, so again, that's big enough for a big announcement.

Nai-la la la lah. Nai lalalalah!

Volug is rug on which I want to roll.

Skrimir when here there will be nothing to fear.

Come on Heroes, you Caineghis do it!

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Come on Heroes, you Caineghis do it!

Congratulations, your terrible puns delayed the introduction of the laguz into Heroes for another three years.
Aren’t you grateful?!

Edited by Vaximillian