Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

And here I am sitting with a +ATK/-RES Neph wishing she was +SPD. Bah.

16 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I need Wrath for her too, now that Sol Katti got its enhancement. Why is Nephenee so good both as a unit and as a fodder?

Another reason why I want Edward. He'll be the next Wrath unit and likely will drop to *4 between him, Nolan, Micaiah and Sothe.

12 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

I'd give you my spare lyn if I could, to me she doesn't needs help doubling she just needs to hit harder, her problem is she can kill nothing for meĀ 

She really wants +ATK, but +SPD can work. If she's -ATK my condolences. If I get her with that nature she'll have to get summoner support. She deserves it.

11 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Sheena works really well with DC, but there's not much point to build her if you have Hector/like Hector more, for sure. Hehe... I have a Bride Cordelia too ;) Neutral Atk and Spd, but she is +1 now, thanks to the Legendary Hero banner. She currently has a Brave Bow (not +) and Death Blow 4... While Clarisse is 5-star, +1, fully decked out with BB+, Luna, LaD3, and Swordbreaker 3. If that's not a show of favoritism, then I'm not sure what is.

That's pretty much what I plan to do as well; it's an expensive set (thanks a lot Nephenee...), but she works so well with it. Your experience in trying for Lyn sounds exactly like my own with Katarina, so I definitely give you my sympathies. Maybe now that they have a banner with two different versions of Tharja at the same time, they'll calm down... although they made a second Death Blow banner just to put Klein on a banner again, so maybe that's just wishful thinking.

I actually have a spare Hector now, but Distant Counter is such a juicy and exclusive A skill I can't simply fodder it off willy nilly, least of all to a unit I don't care about when Hector himself is one of my favorites. Fir, Lloyd Eldigan (if I pull him), Eliwood just to name a few and I'm sure there will be someone in the future that wants it so I'm going to sit on it. I only had one Close Counter and I used it on Matt. I don't regret it and I don't want to regret my Distant Counter distribution.

My B!Cordelia is +1 as well, but she's +ATK/-HP from the bride banner. They were literally... BOTH +ATK/-HP. Was one of the craziest things that happened to me in this game and here I was compaining that she wasn't Bride Lyn. I was really upset about that and stayed mad. Turns out it was one of the best things to happen to me. Still Bridelia is not a favorite character-wise and she does not have LnD3, only 2. LnD3 is 20k and that's steep for one point of ATK/SPD and the Bride has actually survived a lot of battles with 1 HP so I'm in no hurry. I'm not going to spend and extra 20k feathers for a unit I don't really like.

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

It looks like it's true love in block B and unrequited love on block A. Huh. Odd.

Edit: Atleast the free summons gave me a Nino to feed Gronnblade fodder to S!Camilla. But who do I go with now? Rhajat, Sigurd, Dorcas, or Faye? Hmmmmmmm.......

Edited by Poimagic

Really now?! I know Katarina loves Kris but I thought that was ambiguous for the sake of F!Kris. Oh well, doesn't really matter.

Catria makes sense, Sigurd adores Deirdre (and there's that whole Arvis deal to make it unrequited I guess), Dorcas isn't unrequited at all the guy is married! Explain this IS!!!

3 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

It looks like it's true love in block B and unrequited love on block A. Huh. Odd.

Definitely not. Catria's "love" is Marth, who ends up with Caeda canonically. She's similar to Cordelia with Chrom, in fact. Not really sure why Katarina is even here, she's far from showing much affection to anyone in her game. Romantic love, anyway; I guess maybe she's in this because of close friendship?

1 minute ago, Mackc2 said:

Oh no Beep diedĀ 

Legendary Heroes was bait confirmed. Bait for my heart, that is :(

Edited by DefaultBeep

8 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Another reason why I want Edward. He'll be the next Wrath unit and likely will drop to *4 between him, Nolan, Micaiah and Sothe.

She really wants +ATK, but +SPD can work. If she's -ATK my condolences.

Tailtiu should have had Wrath, at least on her weapon. The playable Frieges are defined by the skill!

4 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

WHY

WHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHY

Katarina! No Faye for you, it seems?

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Katarina! No Faye for you, it seems?

Nope. Faye is dead to me now.Ā I can't wait to get five Sigurds and no mages.

In fairness, I want Sigurd too, so them sharing a color isn't too bad. Maybe the gacha will be kind and give me Katarina without too much trouble though?

6 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Looks like I have to change my avatar again... *Sigh*Ā 
(Rip Beep)

Maybe putting my drawing of Clarisse back as my avatar will help.

It won't.

But oh well.

4 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

You know what will though.Ā 

Christmas hats

I'm trusting you on this one, Mack. Your wisdom and advice had better not fail me now.

Edited by DefaultBeep

I can either go Priscilla again and wonder if the power of boobs will be trumped by the power of one of the better healers in the game, or hope that Sigurd shows his worth as one of the best lords across all of Fire Emblem...

Also, they are totally playing up Rhajats features. Just look at those things.

3 hours ago, Xenomata said:

I can either go Priscilla again and wonder if the power of boobs will be trumped by the power of one of the better healers in the game, or hope that Sigurd shows his worth as one of the best lords across all of Fire Emblem...

Also, they are totally playing up Rhajats features. Just look at those things.

the outcome for this voting stupidity is allready predetermined before it even started.

11 minutes ago, Hilda said:

the outcome for this voting stupidity is allready predetermined before it even started.

I'm just going to be in popcorn.gif mode on the Tharja vs Rhajat battle when it happens.

Or if both get knocked out due to multipliers.

Still think Leon should've been in the VG somehow. Sigurd...actually is a good choice because a lot of his lines are about his love for Deirdre. Dorcas was unexpected but makes sense if it's like Sigurd's love. I'm interested how far they can go.

I love it, for the free pull literally only red and colorless for the pool where I only want green, and only blue and colorless for the pool I want red and green.

Unbelievable. In other news I got another Matt and he's the same +DEF/-RES Matt I pulled months ago. if those weren't free pulls I would have considered those wasted orbs. Did waste 4 on a *3 Wrys though. Just unreal.

Back to saving.

21 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

I just watched a pretty good guide someone did for S!Camilla. It was very through and had many different option on how to build her, with video footage showed for reference.

Why donā€™t you share a link for your fellow Spring Camilla enthusiasts?

I pulled her finally T.T:

Thanks to @VaximillianĀ for his luck, it was the key of this event.

She has a really great nature, +ATK/-DEF. I will update when the build is finished.Ā I pulled 1 Hector and 1 Minerva in this banner so if you want to get free Hectors this is your opportunity guys (and ladies ofc).

98ae6c22875ba2c2a6704d5e28d8c3c2.png

29 minutes ago, Nosmur said:

I pulled her finally T.T:

Thanks to @VaximillianĀ for his luck, it was the key of this event.

She has a really great nature, +ATK/-DEF. I will update when the build is finished.Ā I pulled 1 Hector and 1 Minerva in this banner so if you want to get free Hectors this is your opportunity guys (and ladies ofc).

At least someone is lucky.