• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, KongDude said:

What's even the reason for it? Even though I don't care for Rhajat much, there isn't a reason for her to be separate.

If I'm not mistaken, all of the characters on the banner are getting stat boosts over their standard class's stats, not just Rhajat.

2 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Oh boy.

Unless I'm misreading it, Rhajat is getting the Ayra treatment. How... wonderful...

That's what the notification is saying. I guess this also soft confirms Rhajat as one of the characters in the next voting gauntlet. 

It's also annoying that Rhajat is getting the boot from the Children of Fate banner instead of one of the new swordies. 

Just now, KongDude said:

What's even the reason for it? Even though I don't care for Rhajat much, there isn't a reason for her to be separate.

I don't even know. I remember the Ayra thing having a sort of explanation because of the amount of Tempest bonus units, but I don't know if Rhajat has a similar excuse.

Also... Faye returning is great, but her sharing a color is not. Looks like this'll be another Young Tiki/Male Corrin situation, which means I'll be avoiding this banner.

3 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Oh boy.

Unless I'm misreading it, Rhajat is getting the Ayra treatment. How... wonderful...

The separate banner thing? Yeah, seems that way...at least they bothered to actually tell us this time.

5 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Not that. Rhajat's in her own banner.

Ah. Okay. A bit bummed that it's a 4-character banner.

2 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

I’m more upset about the Faye/Priscilla color sharing, tbh.

I wonder who’s in the other banner.

I'm willing to guess the target of their affections. Raven, Alm, Robin (M), and... I know nothing about Fates.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'm willing to guess the target of their affections. Raven, Alm, Robin (M), and... I know nothing about Fates.

Corrin. Remember, Rhajat is a Tharja clone so her affections are with the avatar whoisalsoacloneofrobin

and now I've gone crosseyed.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Hm...good point. If they go that route, I’d guess the 4th would be either Corrin...and I’d probably support Faye.

Faye is tempting... should I?

(Before you jump on the nope, Priscilla is a Support partner for Camus, and so a 5* copy now that healers are viable sounds like good consolation. It's the Tana thing I'm concerned about.)

8 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

Faye is tempting... should I?

(Before you jump on the nope, Priscilla is a Support partner for Camus, and so a 5* copy now that healers are viable sounds like good consolation. It's the Tana thing I'm concerned about.)

Sounds like a win-win to me.

~

Nothing quite like that feeling of finishing a Lunatic-7 TT and coming back to a heap of quest rewards lol. Now if only I had a Blue on my team...

Edited by LordFrigid

Apparently Rhajat will be available at 4* after her banner. Savage blow 3 fodder. The gamepedia site was my source (look at her skill availability). Same with Soleil (drive res 3 fodder).

Edited by silveraura25

2 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Apparently Rhajat will be available at 4* after her banner. Savage blow 3 fodder. The gamepedia site was my source (look at her skill availability). Same with Soleil (drive res 3 fodder).

That’s been wrong before. Didn’t they list 4* stats for Ayra before her release as well?

Just now, LordFrigid said:

That’s been wrong before. Didn’t they list 4* stats for Ayra before her release as well?

Oh, then never mind. I think Soleil is definitely getting 4* stars though.

Just now, LordFrigid said:

What this person is babbling about is the skillsets.

...If the technique used to spawn characters that aren't supposed to be spawned at certain rarities behaves properly towards skillsets, this could be big. But if I had that power, my first instinct would be to demote all the 5* exclusives and see who could be fodder. (Jaffar might be LnD3 4* fodder!)

The one thing I'm okay with the Rhajat deal is, they can change it up and add new units in Voting Gauntlet banners

Things like Kieran for Christmas Knights VG banner or Kaze/Flora for a siblings (twins?) banner.

This way, they're not too limited to just one game all the time whenever new units are added

Do we even have enough twins in FE (Kaze/Saizo, Flora/Felicia, Ephraim/Eirika....anyone else?)

5 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Do we even have enough twins in FE (Kaze/Saizo, Flora/Felicia, Ephraim/Eirika....anyone else?)

This is why we needed the lemon lords from Warriors in Heroes.

6 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

The one thing I'm okay with the Rhajat deal is, they can change it up and add new units in Voting Gauntlet banners

Things like Kieran for Christmas Knights VG banner or Kaze/Flora for a siblings (twins?) banner.

This way, they're not too limited to just one game all the time whenever new units are added

Yuliya and Yubello, Brigid and Edain, Raigh and Lugh, off the top of my head.  Also the Warriors protags, as C. Turtle said.

Edited by YotsuMaboroshi